It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

3 random facts:
- not all of your companions (oh, right: you have companions!) are necessarily human or even humanoid
- one of your companions is royalty... well, kind of
- your character may die after beating the final boss
Sanjuro: 3 random facts:
- not all of your companions (oh, right: you have companions!) are necessarily human or even humanoid
- one of your companions is royalty... well, kind of
- your character may die after beating the final boss
Dragon Age: Origins
Cadaver747: Dragon Age: Origins
Yep. :-)
Your turn.
As an illegal immigrant with shady past I was cought outright while crossing border. They sentenced me for death. My worst enemy saved my life and soon I will repay him by taking his own. Well maybe not too soon but I will eventually. At the moment I have a job to do, meaning that many will perish by my hand.
Post edited August 21, 2018 by Cadaver747
Anyone?
Gentlemen, are you interested in game guessing?
Cadaver747: Gentlemen, are you interested in game guessing?
This game-guessing may take months, as we can see.

Anyway, why did your enemy save your life? Did he want to use you for something, perhaps hire you to do some dirty job? Is that the reason why "many will perish by your hand"?
Cadaver747: Gentlemen, are you interested in game guessing?
Sanjuro: This game-guessing may take months, as we can see.

Anyway, why did your enemy save your life? Did he want to use you for something, perhaps hire you to do some dirty job? Is that the reason why "many will perish by your hand"?
I think he saved my life by accident or maybe to toy with me, perhaps he was just a bit slow to execute his deed and got caught in action distracted by way too many timid humans. Most certainly he was after my "inner power" however I didn't know about it because my sworn enemies were thought to be extinct long time ago. He is not human while I am and he certainly wouldn't be interested to have any business dealings with the likes of me.
There is no reason for many to be killed but whatever path I choose there is always a death road lies ahead.

P.S. What's the point you already guessed that game, why the charade?
Cadaver747: I think he saved my life by accident or maybe to toy with me, perhaps he was just a bit slow to execute his deed and got caught in action distracted by way too many timid humans. Most certainly he was after my "inner power" however I didn't know about it because my sworn enemies were thought to be extinct long time ago. He is not human while I am and he certainly wouldn't be interested to have any business dealings with the likes of me.
There is no reason for many to be killed but whatever path I choose there is always a death road lies ahead.

P.S. What's the point you already guessed that game, why the charade?
Well, like I said, this game may take months and to be fair, I never mentioned the game's name... but you're right, I suppose.

The game in question is Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.
If I guessed right, I will try to come up with a good game for the next round, though for now I don't have many ideas. If two days after the confirmation I still haven't posted a new riddle, the turn is passed to whoever wishes to take it.
Sanjuro: The game in question is Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.
It's Skyrim, yes. This thread is dead.
Cadaver747: This thread is dead.
It comes on and off. If one waits a bit one might find someone to play with sooner or later.
All right, I'm back at my office (it's been a while since I've been here last) and it looks like things are gonna get... interesting. We have problems with theft from our labs and there's a hostage situation that I'll have to handle somehow. How should I go about it, I wonder?
Post edited September 03, 2018 by Sanjuro
Sanjuro: All right, I'm back at my office (it's been a while since I've been here last) and it looks like things are gonna get... interesting. We have problems with theft from our labs and there's a hostage situation that I'll have to handle somehow. How should I go about it, I wonder?
Prey?
Cadaver747: Prey?
No.

All right, I've rescued most of the hostages, now I need to confront the leader of these whackos who attacked the facility. He's ex-military so he probably won't go down that easily... but perhaps I can talk some sense into him.
Soldier of Fortune?