It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Is there one protagonist, or do you control a group of people?
Sanjuro: There is a distinct protagonist that you control, yes, but you also command some troops. After all, you have an Empire to save.

One more thing, semi-relevant, mostly brought up by nostalgia. There was an old animated film "Flight of Dragons" in which humanity chose to follow the path of technology and gradually lost connection to magic. Well, in this case the situation is somewhat reversed: the technology is well-developed (not to the level of our world, but still, they have zeppelins, tanks, mechanical soldiers and stuff) but other games set in the same universe at later times show little to no trace of that technology and quite a lot of magic. There is an explanation to why it is so in the beginning of this game.
Is it Divinity: Dragon Commander?
ElTerprise: Is it Divinity: Dragon Commander?
Indeed, it is. :-)
Okay my turn then:

This happened in a co-op with a friend of mine:

We need to infiltrate the ship. There are objects to hack. We cannot be seen. We fail the mission if we are seen. And we were detected. Damn. We try everything but we are detected.
ElTerprise: Okay my turn then:

We need to infiltrate the ship. There are objects to hack. We cannot be seen. We fail the mission if we are seen. And we were detected. Damn. We try everything but we are detected.
What kind of ship is it?
ElTerprise: Okay my turn then:

IronArcturus: What kind of ship is it?
It's a great yacht. But it doesn't really matter in the context of the game. It's just a type of mission.
Is it Splinter Cell: Blacklist ?
Pocket Pool? ;D
Cadaver747: Is it Splinter Cell: Blacklist ?
You're right.
Our ship was hit, and we had to land on some planet. In some way it's even better, though my head hurts and I can't think straight. I took some basic equipment and start off. Seems that everyone either died in accident of simply left. I hear screams in my head. Oh no, I just pushed a button and killed a man for no reason! Why I am doing this? Maybe I just need to get a fresh air. There are so many corpses! I should find someone alive, there are more desperate screams in a distance, I need to run there now!..

Something sinister is happening here, a monster just teared apart a man. Thank God, the door was temporary jammed. What a mess, it's all blood and body parts everywhere.

Ah, finally a fresh air. It's so beautiful here, but all I can feel is loliness and dread. There is a hut and a lake behind a hill. Nobody there, nobody alive. I need to wash myself, the lake seems right. Water is so clear.

Gosh! Those little fishes bite me! What is this place?!?

There is a bird flying around, eagle of some sort. I should be ready, who knows it may attack me as well. Strangely enough I don't feel anything now, it's almost like a dream.

Wow, our ship looks huge, I should check what's on the other side...
Post edited March 25, 2015 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: ...
Unreal.

I pass my turn to anyone. Won't have time until tomorrow at the earliest.
Cadaver747: ...
Gydion: Unreal.

I pass my turn to anyone. Won't have time until tomorrow at the earliest.
I hereby confirm that the answer from Gydion is correct, it's Unreal indeed.
OK, I'll post something...

It has the most realistic graphics ever, permadeath, absolutely no check points nor saves, it's very, very addictive (technically you can stop playing but you can't take breaks from it) and many claims it has pay-to-win system ;P
Ghorpm: OK, I'll post something...

It has the most realistic graphics ever, permadeath, absolutely no check points nor saves, it's very, very addictive (technically you can stop playing but you can't take breaks from it) and many claims it has pay-to-win system ;P
No idea, I don't think that's something I have. :-(
Oh, wait, is it medieval politics?

Is it F2P if yes that's intriguing :)

Sanjuro: No idea, I don't think that's something I have. :-(
I'm 100% that you do!

leon30: Is it F2P if yes that's intriguing :)
Basically it's F2P but you difficulty setting is chosen randomly, some people have it incredibly hard.

HINT: take it with a pinch of salt ;)
Post edited March 30, 2015 by Ghorpm