It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sanjuro: So.... ahem, where were you at that time? Could you prevent this?
Ghorpm: I was trying to get some materials to build a nest. And yes, I could have prevented it. I should have... impregnated her first
Um, Ultimate Bird Simulator?
Ghorpm: I was trying to get some materials to build a nest. And yes, I could have prevented it. I should have... impregnated her first
kalirion: Um, Ultimate Bird Simulator?
Me and my companions are not birds but we must build nests for our babies
Do you control one character? Do you customise him at the beginning of the game (stats, skills... etc)? What's the view? First person, isometric?
I control several characters, top down view ( camera can be rotated and tilted). Some of the stats are fixed some random but I cannot change anything myself. Oh and I start with a single character.
Ghorpm: I control several characters, top down view ( camera can be rotated and tilted). Some of the stats are fixed some random but I cannot change anything myself. Oh and I start with a single character.
It's impossible to guess this game I guess. Well maybe you could give us some huge hints like what platform it was released on and when. Can you describe characters, do they have a names? Well any info would be helpful to move on.
I'm intrigued about raping one of your companions and a possibility to prevent this by impregnating her first. Does it really stop the rapist?
Post edited April 26, 2018 by Cadaver747
Ghorpm: I control several characters, top down view ( camera can be rotated and tilted). Some of the stats are fixed some random but I cannot change anything myself. Oh and I start with a single character.
Cadaver747: It's impossible to guess this game I guess. Well maybe you could give us some huge hints like what platform it was released on and when. Can you describe characters, do they have a names? Well any info would be helpful to move on.
I'm intrigued about raping one of your companions and a possibility to prevent this by impregnating her first. Does it really stop the rapist?
Yeah, you are right. Apparently the game is too niche and nobody seems to play it... Too bad because it's a great game.

You can try to kill the rapist but it's usually not worth it. If all your females are already pregnant he will not do anything so it's a pretty good way to avoid the problem. Especially at the beginning when the island is not explored yet.

PS I know I haven't answered your questions but believe me - there is a HUGE hint in my post, you just have too see it ;)
Ghorpm: Yeah, you are right. Apparently the game is too niche and nobody seems to play it... Too bad because it's a great game.

You can try to kill the rapist but it's usually not worth it. If all your females are already pregnant he will not do anything so it's a pretty good way to avoid the problem. Especially at the beginning when the island is not explored yet.

PS I know I haven't answered your questions but believe me - there is a HUGE hint in my post, you just have too see it ;)
More like a dead giveaway. :-P
But fair enough, let's get this game going.
You are probably right, the game is a really Niche one. :-)
Sanjuro: More like a dead giveaway. :-P
I'm in, thanks.
Ghorpm: Yeah, you are right. Apparently the game is too niche and nobody seems to play it... Too bad because it's a great game.

But fair enough, let's get this game going.
You are probably right, the game is a really Niche one. :-)
YES! Finally! And seriously people, play this game. It is awesome
I don't know, what you're proposing is not just forbidden - it's an outright crime! We'll be expelled, tried and who knows what else might happen! I just got through a rough trial to get my position and you're asking me to risk losing it? I... I just don't know, give me some time to think about it. If I decide to help you, I know where to find you.
Oh, and one more thing: promise me that these charges against you are false. I mean, we're friends, right? You wouldn't lie to me about such things?

ZFR: I'm in, thanks.
Go to Northrend, ask prince Arthas, say you've come for the dead giveaway. :-D
All right, he was after all guilty of the crime so I'm glad I told our boss about the plan. I still had to agree to it and play along, but when we got caught, I didn't get accused of anything... unlike my friend's other accomplice.
So... after that I've been sent to a warcamp to help our king fight the enemy who has invaded our lands. It's not gonna be easy, but I'm sure we'll make it through. Ah, but first things first: we need to go on a short mission, grab some documents and... other stuff. Can't really talk about that, it's supposed to be top secret.
Sanjuro: All right, he was after all guilty of the crime so I'm glad I told our boss about the plan. I still had to agree to it and play along, but when we got caught, I didn't get accused of anything... unlike my friend's other accomplice.
So... after that I've been sent to a warcamp to help our king fight the enemy who has invaded our lands. It's not gonna be easy, but I'm sure we'll make it through. Ah, but first things first: we need to go on a short mission, grab some documents and... other stuff. Can't really talk about that, it's supposed to be top secret.
Who are you?
Densetsu: Who are you?
Hmm, a good question. Indeed, who am I? A man... I think. Although, now that I think about it, I could be a woman. It wouldn't have any significant effect on my story up to now.
I am human, but I have a feeling I could be someone else; that would probably change my life greatly though.
As for my past, I don't think it's that important. At some point I left my family (or was I taken from them?) and started studying. My apprenticeship came to an end just recently, I passed the final test successfully and then... well, you know, this whole story happened.
Cadaver747: It's impossible to guess this game I guess. Well maybe you could give us some huge hints like what platform it was released on and when. Can you describe characters, do they have a names? Well any info would be helpful to move on.

I come back to the thread and read this - what a way to come back! It sounds weird and wrong, and after reading that it's an animal simulator, it still sounds wrong. Do the animals honestly rape others in the game, or were you just overexaggarating?
Post edited June 04, 2018 by Green_Hilltop

Green_Hilltop: I come back to the thread and read this - what a way to come back! It sounds weird and wrong, and after reading that it's an animal simulator, it still sounds wrong. Do the animals honestly rape others in the game, or were you just overexaggarating?
Not a pleasant way to return indeed, sorry.

Yes, the game is a bit weird and it’s not the only example. I think the devs failed to recreate the nature at some points. Instead they introduced some obstacles that make sense only gameplay-wise but look weird. For example: there is a poisonous plant and only animals that are immune to poison can pick berries without taking damage. But then everybody can eat this berry. Gameplay-wise it’s ok, it makes collecting food a bit more difficult, especially if you don’t have poison immunity and an island is full of poisonous plants. But if you try to think realistically about it… well, it doesn’t make any sense. Picking a berry shouldn’t be a dangerous task, even if the plant is poisonous. The berry itself, however, should be dangerous!

The case with rape is similar. There is a weird feature to make things more difficult but it doesn’t make much sense and looks like a rape. To keep it short: there are neutral creatures wandering here and there. They may have good genes and you want to have them in your genes pool. But it’s not that easy - you have to invite them to join your tribe. You have to offer them a lot of food before they consider it so it’s not that easy to get these genes. On the other hand there are creatures called rogue males. They are always crippled and do whatever they can to breed with one of your females. You don’t want it because it will always spoil your genes pool. That’s way I called it a rape (because that’s something you don’t want). Sure, maybe I’m exaggerating it but it’s still a bit weird. It would be more realistic if every neutral male was trying to breed as much as he could. But then you would get some nice genes for free and apparently the devs didn’t want that. They wanted the game to be challenging so good genes are hard to come by while bad genes are forced. Is that a rape? Maybe not but still it’s a bit weird - it makes the game more challenging but looks unrealistic and in this particular case wrong.