It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[WANT]
FROM GOG/Bethesda HOLIDAY PROMO
Quake II: Quad Damage
DOOM II + Final DOOM

[HAVE]
GOG
STAR TREK™: STARFLEET ACADEMY
STAR TREK™: STARFLEET COMMAND GOLD EDITION
TERRARIA

STEAM
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
Skullgirls + All DLC
Planetary Annihilation
Xenonauts
Gang Beasts (Early Access)
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Brütal Legend
Apotheon
Pulstar
Spacebase DF-9
Knock-Knock
Insurgency
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY
Abyss Odyssey
Blackguards
Contagion
Citizens of Earth
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Teslagrad
A Story About My Uncle
Breach & Clear
Breach & Clear: Deadline
Xeodrifter Special Edition
Hard Reset Extended Edition

AND THESE --> www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8695
Post edited December 22, 2015 by amrit9037
skimmie: Thank you cecil for another great trade!
Thank You glad we both got stuff we wanted :-) I had the "fever" so long might have had to call the doctor ;-)
skimmie: Thank you cecil for another great trade!
cecil: Thank You glad we both got stuff we wanted :-) I had the "fever" so long might have had to call the doctor ;-)
Glad to see I was able to come up with a cure :)
high rated
greyfly: Successful trades with: AFnord, Jeets2, benderz.
I've not done a trade in ages, so I don't see how it would be possible for me to have traded with you. I take it that you're actually not a very honest person, and your goal is to scam someone with that fake trade feedback. Is that correct?
AFnord: I've not done a trade in ages, so I don't see how it would be possible for me to have traded with you. I take it that you're actually not a very honest person, and your goal is to scam someone with that fake trade feedback. Is that correct?
Haven't seen Benderz online for a long time.
Greyfly needs some pesticides.
amrit9037: needs some pesticides.
misread that as PESITCLES

the mind boggles!
amrit9037: needs some pesticides.
Sachys: misread that as PESITCLES

the mind boggles!
It should be included in Oxford Dictionary!!!
Sachys: misread that as PESITCLES

the mind boggles!
amrit9037: It should be included in Oxford Dictionary!!!
Most words aren't.
Wanted from indie gala:
Krai Mira
Life Is Hard

humble bundle:
Front mission Evolved
Gyromancer

tradelist
Post edited December 22, 2015 by roelibex
mike_cesara: Since he's not on the successfull traders list and apparently that's his first post on the forum, can anyone confirm what he's saying?
triple crossing trade thread, successfull trzding thread and scammer list is rather effective, especially the first two mentionned. Because it helps doublecheck and it has to be maintain by the supposed/claimed traders. So no matter with whome someone ever claims having trade good in the past, if such claim aint backed up by the "involded" persons, one would easily get busted...

as in here :)
mike_cesara: Since he's not on the successfull traders list and apparently that's his first post on the forum, can anyone confirm what he's saying?
Djaron: triple crossing trade thread, successfull trzding thread and scammer list is rather effective, especially the first two mentionned. Because it helps doublecheck and it has to be maintain by the supposed/claimed traders. So no matter with whome someone ever claims having trade good in the past, if such claim aint backed up by the "involded" persons, one would easily get busted...

as in here :)
I hate to say it, but looks like we need a neighborhood watch for the time being.. ; )

.............................................................................................................. .............................................................................
........................................................................:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::.........................................................................
.......................................................:::::::::::::::::...................................... ....::::::::::::::::::.......................................................
............................................::::::::::::::.................................................... ..................::::::::::::::.............................................
.....................................:::::::::::.............................................................. ............................:::::::::::::....................................
..............................:::::::::::..................................................................... ....................................::::::::::...............................
.........................::::::::::::::::..................................................................::: :::::::::.................................:::::::::::........................
.....................:::::::::.......:::::::::::....................................................:::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::................::::::::::::...................
................:::::::::.................:::::::::::..........................................::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::........................:::::::::.................
..............:::::::::..........................:::::::::.......................::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::............................::::::::::............
...........::::::::...................................:::::::::::.......:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::.................................:::::::::..........
.........:::::::::..........................................::::::::::....::::::::::::::::::::::::::.....::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::.......................................:::::::........
.......:::::::::...................................................:::::::.....::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::....::::::::::::::::::..................................:::::::::.....
....::::::::::............................................................:::::.......:::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...................................:::::::.....
....:::::::::................................................:::::::::::.......:::::.......::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::........................................................:::::::...
....:::::::............................................::::::::::::::::::::::::.......::::.......::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::........................................:::::::...
..:::::::::......................................:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.......::::........::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::............................................:::::::...
..::::::::::..............................:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.......::::::.......: :::::::::::::::....................................................:::::::...
....::::::::::.....................::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.......:::::... ....::::::::::::::.................................................:::::::...
....::::::::::................::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.......::: ::.........::::::::::..............................................:::::::...
....::::::::::::.......::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::... ....::::........:::::::::........................................:::::::.....
.......:::::::::::...::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::.......:::::.......:::::::::.................................:::::::::.....
.........:::::::::.....::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::.......:::::.....:::::::............................:::::::::........
...........::::::::::....::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::........::::.......:::::.....................:::::::::..........
..............:::::::::::.....:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::.......:::::::...::::................:::::::::.............
................::::::::::::.....::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::.......:::::::::..........:::::::::.................
.....................:::::::::::.....::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::......::::::::::::::::::::.....................
..........................:::::::::::.......:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.....::::::::::::..........................
................................::::::::::.........::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::......:::::::::::...............................
.....................................::::::::::::.........:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::..........:::::::::......................................
..............................................::::::::::::...........::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::...........::::::::::::.............................................
..........................................................::::::::::::::::.................................... ....::::::::::::::::.........................................................
.............................................................................................................. .............................................................................
Thanks for a trade thk47
Many thanks to Dotur and hlmr1349 for some great trades!
amrit9037: It should be included in Oxford Dictionary!!!
Sachys: Most words aren't.
I used to think that was a bad thing. Now I realize otherwise.
I'll bump my gorgeous trading post before I do my shopping..
I'm looking for:
Doom
Quake
Quake II
Wolfenstein 3D
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Battlespire
from Happy GoG & Bethesda Holidays sale.