It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nvm
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Klumpen0815
[H]
GOG
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Sir, You are Being Hunted
Gabriel Knight 20th Edition
Pier Solar and the Great Architects

Steam
Outland
Kane & Lynch Collection
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II
Star Wars Dark Forces
Grid
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete
Race the Sun
Papo & Yo
Sanctum Collection

[W]
Balder's Gate 1&2 EE
This War of Mine
Impossible Creatures
Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone
Shadow Run Hong Kong
Satellite Reign
Shovel Knight
Kerbal Space Program
AI War
FTL (must be GOG version)
Armello
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Grave_Salad
trolle_BE: hey

HAVE:
CONSORTIUM: MASTER EDITION, THE

WANT:
anything from my wishlist
Incognita97: I got your PM and I 'm replying to you there.
cant seem to contact you anymore :(
Want current promos:
ANNO games
Beyond Good & Evil
Celestian Tales: Old North
Firestarter
Heroes Chronicles: All Chapters
Invisible Inc + DLC
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro Last Light Redux
This War of Mine
Toren Delux
Worms World Party Remastered

I can offer several games from list below for each game I want.

Have:

GOG:
Ascendant
BATTLE REALMS + WINTER OF THE WOLF
Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The
Divine Divinity

Steam:
A Camp in the woods
Aerannis
AquaNox 2: Revelation
BANZAI PECAN: Last Hope for the Young Century
Barter Empire
Bet On Soldier
BoxesWithGuns
Days Under Custody
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Little Big Adventure
Little Big Adventure 2
Loot Hunter
Missing Translation - Deluxe Edition
Neocolonialism
Oil Blue, The
PeriAreion
Pier Solar and the Great Architects + Soundtrack
Project Night
Redshift Blueshift
Siege of Inaolia
Sirius Online
Space Robot Samurai Zombie Slayer
Speedball 2 HD
Star Nomad
Spaceport Hope
Steamalot: Epoch's Journey
VolChaos
Z.A.R.
high rated
Gonen32: It's not black and white. When talking about GA's I can understand that it may seem rude to trade a gift but unless the gifter has stated otherwise, the GA winner is now the owner of the code and can do whatever he want.

In trading it's not even rude imo. Let's say I give you a chicken for your cow. You get my chicken and you happily walk away, got what you want. I got my cow, I am happy as well. Is there any problem if I'l trade the cow for a pig with another person ?

Each of the two sides got what he want based. The basis of GOG is trust, and I don't think that this idea is broken unless stated otherwise and agreed upon both sides.
I'm not referring to trades, and the list is not about those either (if you had read any of the links you'd see it), though, imho, the honest thing is to say that one wants to trade something further.

It has happened with prizes from GAs that clearly stated the games were for personal use.

But even if not (the GA holder may have not thought that one would enter only to trade the prize), is it OK to enter the GA without stating that a prize is wanted for trading purposes? Or at least inquiring if it's OK? Entering a GA and saying how much one wants it, only to trade it for something else as soon as they get it, when others enter because they actually want to play the game, is it OK?
You spoke of trust, and trust requires involved parties to be upfront and honest, doesn't it?
dci260: Trade list (Pg. 462, Post 9263)
SorcerousSundries: Page 382 Post 7649
Just for you information, a lot of people use a 50 posts per page view and then your links to a certain page don't work, because then, as of now, the trading thread only consists of 196 pages.

Unfortunately, links to specific posts don't always work as expected either (because of deleted posts), but at least they get one close to the correct page.
Gonen32: It's not black and white. When talking about GA's I can understand that it may seem rude to trade a gift but unless the gifter has stated otherwise, the GA winner is now the owner of the code and can do whatever he want.

In trading it's not even rude imo. Let's say I give you a chicken for your cow. You get my chicken and you happily walk away, got what you want. I got my cow, I am happy as well. Is there any problem if I'l trade the cow for a pig with another person ?

Each of the two sides got what he want based. The basis of GOG is trust, and I don't think that this idea is broken unless stated otherwise and agreed upon both sides.
HypersomniacLive: I'm not referring to trades, and the list is not about those either (if you had read any of the links you'd see it), though, imho, the honest thing is to say that one wants to trade something further.

It has happened with prizes from GAs that clearly stated the games were for personal use.

But even if not (the GA holder may have not thought that one would enter only to trade the prize), is it OK to enter the GA without stating that a prize is wanted for trading purposes? Or at least inquiring if it's OK? Entering a GA and saying how much one wants it, only to trade it for something else as soon as they get it, when others enter because they actually want to play the game, is it OK?
You spoke of trust, and trust requires involved parties to be upfront and honest, doesn't it?
I did read some of them and yes they reffered to GA's, yet I (in my post that started this discussion) asked very clearly about the topic of trading games that you got by trading, NOT trading using games you won by GA's yet you keep talking about GA's (which I agree with you. I wouldn't want to "lose" a game I really wanted in a giveaway if the winner just used it as credit in trading)
Since the sale is ending soon, does anyone want to trade a cheap game for one or more of my soon to expire codes.

System Shock 2 (expires Dec 15th) Given
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (expires Dec 15th) Given
Divine Divinity (expires Jan 13th)

Traded with Yttrium
Post edited December 15, 2015 by BrokenSaint
Incognita97: I got your PM and I 'm replying to you there.
trolle_BE: cant seem to contact you anymore :(
Sorry, I think I had changed my privacy settings. It should work now.
Thanks to DCI260 for the smooth trade!
<deleted>
Post edited April 02, 2016 by JunglePredator
high rated
Gonen32: I did read some of them and yes they reffered to GA's, yet I (in my post that started this discussion) asked very clearly about the topic of trading games that you got by trading, NOT trading using games you won by GA's yet you keep talking about GA's (which I agree with you. I wouldn't want to "lose" a game I really wanted in a giveaway if the winner just used it as credit in trading)
It's because you brought it into the discussion in your post that I quoted, and because of your initial reply to me.

On the subject of trading games one got by trading, imho, it's good etiquette to be upfront about it during the negotiations of the trade, as the other party may not be OK with it.
Thank you Nihililix for a cool trade.

Also, bumping my trade list :

[HAVE]

Agarest - Generations of War
Driftmoon
The Longest Journey
Raiden III - Digital Edition

Looking to trade with anything on my Wishlist
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Bleed
see newer post
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Nihililix
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Leroux