It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

koima57: Thank you for the trade, @SHADOWPATRIARCH :)
@koima57 Thank you good Sir, for a very generous and informative
trade. :)
Post edited December 14, 2015 by ShadowPatriarch
Grave_Salad: RYAN841 stiffed me on a trade. I've asked him several times and he still hasn't replied with the games he offered (Baldur's Gate 1&2) and has claimed the codes. Just a PSA for a douche
You are the second person he scammed today :(
A known douche as you can see HERE
Grave_Salad: RYAN841 stiffed me on a trade. I've asked him several times and he still hasn't replied with the games he offered (Baldur's Gate 1&2) and has claimed the codes. Just a PSA for a douche
I think I got gipped by him as well here. He has claimed all my codes but didn't give me any. He was slow to reply and I think now has stopped replying. He claims what order codes to be sent by mail using yandex.com mail but so far there is nothing.

So far, as of now, RYAN841 is probably a scammer.
UPDATE: RYAN841 is a scammer

Bleed: You are the second person he scammed today :(
OMG I checked the list on the forum page but missed the list on the wiki! T.T
Post edited December 14, 2015 by iAndroid
I think it might be closer to four.
iAndroid: I think I got gipped by him as well here. He has claimed all my codes but didn't give me any. He was slow to reply and I think now has stopped replying. He claims what order codes to be sent by mail using yandex.com mail but so far there is nothing.

iAndroid: OMG I checked the list on the forum page but missed the list on the wiki! T.T
Oh damn, not you too :(

Come on people, a little common sense!

tinyE: I think it might be closer to four.
Can we assume it's another one of nes' accounts? he seems to have experience on this.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Bleed
Thanx for the gogwiki link to scammer list (i didnt know the gogwiki at all... )
That sure has quite much work put into this whole wiki site.

also, bump (sorted titles, added some stuff)
iAndroid: I think I got gipped by him as well here. He has claimed all my codes but didn't give me any. He was slow to reply and I think now has stopped replying. He claims what order codes to be sent by mail using yandex.com mail but so far there is nothing.

Bleed: Oh damn, not you too :(

Bleed: Can we assume it's another one of nes' accounts? he seems to have experience on this.
I have no clue, but I have no problem pinning it on NES after all the shit he's done in here.
well it was my own dumb fault, but I had 3 successful trades in a row so I let my guard down
New mystery game trade post... Previous 2 posts has its permalink bugged out / doesn't work correctly.

EDIT: This post permalink also doesn't work now. wtf?

Moving to new trade post here.
Post edited December 15, 2015 by iAndroid
[HAVE]

Agarest - Generations of War
Driftmoon
The Longest Journey
Raiden III - Digital Edition

Looking to trade with anything on my Wishlist

Good Traders - PainOfSalvation, Nihililix
Bad Traders - SCAMMER LIST
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Bleed

Bleed: Can we assume it's another one of nes' accounts? he seems to have experience on this.
Funny thing is this SCAMMER RYAN841 was ALERTING OTHER USERS TO NOT TO DO TRADE WITH ME!!!
Successfully traded with @TRENTONLF. Thanks!

-----
Mystery Game Swap Tradelist

Can we assume it's another one of nes' accounts? he seems to have experience on this.
amrit9037: Funny thing is this SCAMMER RYAN841 was ALERTING OTHER USERS TO NOT TO DO TRADE WITH ME!!!
A user named GOG8 now has my redeemed copies (according to the gift tracker) so we can associate this account with scumbaggery as well.
amrit9037: Funny thing is this SCAMMER RYAN841 was ALERTING OTHER USERS TO NOT TO DO TRADE WITH ME!!!
Why funny, thats pretty predictable, you should really create a new category in "Gog Wiki", called "scammer supporter" or "scammer satellite" and list all the accounts who aggressively support scammers or engage in pro-scammer stalking there.

If you ask me, those are no different from scammers, because they want them to prosper.

Edit: okay, I played stupid here, but why would you list them under "other" ?
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Lin545
He has tried the same with me during the Weekend, but I didn't trust his offer (Valhalla Hills for Neverwinter Nights & Thunderscape) so I have ignored him.

Now it seems to be a wise decision.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by AliensCrew