It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: Some people are small minded is all.
Once you make a gift of something it's no longer yours to say what happens to it. It belongs to the person to whom you gifted it... it's theirs to trade, give away, destroy, play, criticize, sell, ignore etc.
siulebuo: Yes, you are right. You can do it. And you can take all those Christmas gifts that your family give to you and sell them on eBay (with them seeing what you are doing). You can do it. I can't, but you can do it.

Some people are small minded is all.
Actually.... I'm not getting anything for Christmas.
But then I'm also not Christian & don't actually celebrate it.
Thanks for pointing that out though.
Also you could sell the gifts if you wanted to... E-Bay Spain is right here http://www.ebay.es/. You're just scared as to what others would think of you.
siulebuo: Yes, you are right. You can do it. And you can take all those Christmas gifts that your family give to you and sell them on eBay (with them seeing what you are doing). You can do it. I can't, but you can do it.

Some people are small minded is all.
tinyE: My sister in law takes 90% of the stuff she gets from us every Christmas and puts it in a garage sale.
I wasn't talking about using codes from a giveaway in a trade, I was talking about trading a code that you got from trading.
I'm totally confused. XD I'm going to go back to drooling on myself. I'm good at that. :D
tinyE: And I despise my sister in law.
You despise all people, so, what is the difference?
tinyE: And I despise my sister in law.
siulebuo: You despise all people, so, what is the difference?
Excuse me?
tinyE: Excuse me?
Sorry, I am trying to joke, but I don't do it well. Maybe a happy face at end of sentence...
[HAVE]

Nox

[WANT]

Apotheon
VOLGARR THE VIKING
FTL
Icewind Dale
Monkey Island 2
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Loom
The Dig
Post edited December 12, 2015 by Robette
tinyE: Excuse me?
siulebuo: Sorry, I am trying to joke, but I don't do it well. Maybe a happy face at end of sentence...
XD Okay, cool. For a second there I thought I was in trouble. :P
OFFER ME something to trade etc. before they expire

Banished (Game Code Expires December 15th)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (Game Code Expires December 15th)
System Shock™ 2 (Game Code Expires December 15th)
<span class="bold">Updated</span>
bump
Gonen32: I agree. I think that everyone can do whatever they want with their games after each side got what he want.
But I'm asking because in the "known scammers list", under "Other offenses", some users are listed for "trading gifts".
Definition:
Free game code given by GOG = Free game
Free game code given as gift by other community member = Gift

It is okay to trade a free game.
It is not okay to trade a gift, unless the member explicitly allows that. This *will* put you on scammer list. Why:

Definition of a scammer:
1. Gets a lot of games for free by misleading the community members.
2. Puts them on single account
3. Sells this account for money.

- does so without playing the games
- does so breaking the ToS of GOG.com ***
- does so preventing people who want to *play* games, to play them - usually professionally intercepts the gifting using technical measures (code drop polling)
- does so by lying and damaging the fairness of, hence alienating the community

"3.3 Your GOG account and GOG content are personal to you. You can gift GOG games and GOG videos to other people (up to a limit of 5 per day and provided the recipient doesn’t already own the GOG game/video being gifted) however this might differ on a case by case basis, but you can't sell them or charge money for them."
Post edited December 12, 2015 by Lin545
My trade list.
Post edited December 29, 2015 by HertogJan
Gonen32: I agree. I think that everyone can do whatever they want with their games after each side got what he want.
But I'm asking because in the "known scammers list", under "Other offenses", some users are listed for "trading gifts".
Lin545: Definition:
Free game code given by GOG = Free game
Free game code given as gift by other community member = Gift

It is okay to trade a free game.
It is not okay to trade a gift, unless the member explicitly allows that. This *will* put you on scammer list. Why:

Definition of a scammer:
1. Gets a lot of games for free by misleading the community members.
2. Puts them on single account
3. Sells this account for money.

- does so without playing the games
- does so breaking the ToS of GOG.com ***
- does so preventing people who want to *play* games, to play them - usually professionally intercepts the gifting using technical measures (code drop polling)
- does so by lying and damaging the fairness of, hence alienating the community

"3.3 Your GOG account and GOG content are personal to you. You can gift GOG games and GOG videos to other people (up to a limit of 5 per day and provided the recipient doesn’t already own the GOG game/video being gifted) however this might differ on a case by case basis, but you can't sell them or charge money for them."
TLDR, there's no problem with it as long as it is a game for game trade, not for money.

Your avatar is awesome.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by Gonen32
Want current promos:
ANNO games
Beyond Good & Evil
Celestian Tales: Old North
Firestarter
Heroes Chronicles: All Chapters
Invisible Inc + DLC
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro Last Light Redux
This War of Mine
Toren Delux
Worms World Party Remastered

I can offer several games from list below for each game I want.

Have:

GOG:
Ascendant
BATTLE REALMS + WINTER OF THE WOLF
Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The
Divine Divinity

Steam:
A Camp in the woods
Aerannis
AquaNox 2: Revelation
BANZAI PECAN: Last Hope for the Young Century
Barter Empire