It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Final day of the sale, that deserves a little bump.

Multiple key deals are an option of course.
Also, if you read carefully there is no Want: Steam section, so please don't ask me if I want any Steam keys.

Want GOG
Divinity: Original Sin
Superhot
The Solus Project
Evoland 2
Shovel Knight
Way of the Samurai 4
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
else Heart.Break()
Dungeoneering Guild
Hard West

Have GOG
Expeditions: Conquistador
Rise of the Triad 2013
Duke Nukem 3D (removed from catalog, so not 100% sure if it still works)
Dungeon Keeper Gold
Little Big Adventure
Witcher (1) Enhanced Edition
Europa Universalis III Complete
Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Have Steam
Freedom Planet
The Stanley Parable
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War GOTY
Company of Heroes Complete Edition
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Long Live The Queen
Batman: Arkham City GOTY
Betrayer
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Eador: Genesis
Eador: Masters of the Broken World
Eldritch
Risk of Rain
Tower of Guns
Ludwig
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Gone Home
Gunpoint
Pixeljunk Shooter
Deadly Premonition
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Tomb Raider 1-3
Murdered Soul Suspect
Post edited March 06, 2016 by Smannesman
Gonen32: So as long as there's no money involved it's okay.
No.

The selling transaction happens outside of GOG and is in no way traceable - its just another IP that starts using it.

Collecting gift (see definition above) codes on different accout ** , as opposed to directly redeeming the code with account who asked for the gift, is classified as scamming.

The only exception is when:
a) person gifting it explicitly allowed this
b) if the "gift" is actually a free game code given directly by GOG (not other member) to you

** this is the first step done by the scammer and hence traceable.

If you gift somebody a code, but explicitly allow this somebody to trade your gift - then its your thing.
Many community members oppose this, because this step is also a sign of scammer.
I already specified why scamming is harming the real people (by sufficating the chance to play the gift by valid players, not re-sellers).

This is not something new on the planet. The very exact action condemned by scammers, is known under the term "middlemen", "huckster", "horsedealer", "mediator", "reseller".

Once these appear on market - given the amount of goods unchanged, prices go up, consumption goes down. These were never welcome in most of markets and reduction of their amount is usually seen as a positive sign.

However - two additional points:
- scammers also lie to the code giver about their intentions.
- scammers grab their goods for free, goods which were originally ment to increase and promote "good feeling"(love, sympathy, humanism) within the GOG community, hence they are directly damaging the community.
[Have]
Broken Age : The Complete Adventure
Gray Matter
Eliminage Gothic
Divine Divinity (for free)
System Shock 2 (for free)

[Want]
Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet
Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice
The Void
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
Papers, Please
Not a Hero
Dropsy
Anachronox
Toren

feel free to offer other games

btw thx for the successful trade with "Lebowitz" some days ago <(^o^)>
I thank AMRIT9037 for the trusted trade.
I have completed an incredibly great trading with GRAVE_SALAD!
Post edited December 14, 2015 by ChutWyth
JunglePredator: Some people are small minded is all.
Once you make a gift of something it's no longer yours to say what happens to it. It belongs to the person to whom you gifted it... it's theirs to trade, give away, destroy, play, criticize, sell, ignore etc.
tinyE: True, and I hate to get in the middle of this, but a lot of people specify, 'Have a code, only ask for it if you want it and don't intend to trade it'. It's kind of disheartening when someone agrees to that and then immediately swaps it.
gee from all that i read in last pages of this thread, it seems i qualify as a scammer or a scammer's accomplice while all i ever done was:

giveaway gog code i own for free
or
give away gog codes i issued/gifted to a second account of mine on gog (is it illegal to have TWO gog accounts ?)
or
give away to someone else a gift code i initially purchased for my secondary gog account
or
dont give a damn about a game code i owned (offered by gog or purchased by me as a gift), of a game i already have in duplicate or that i dont want at all, that i display/reveal to someone once i had whatever i deemed fine for me in exchange for it

cause, sorry, but so far i performed any of those steps several times
because all i could read in the last day here sort of portrays me as if i were an abject nazi war criminal of sort...

btw what can you possibly do to oppose/prevent a code you gave to some user to be redeemed by a completely different account ? i mean once you read in your order history page that xxx code was redeemed by "not the user you traded it to", well, it's done, you cannot do anything but not even giving the code to begin with... afaic as long as i did get what i was "promised" in exchange for it, i stop feeling concerned (but again: cold hearted war criminal speakin)

ps: i was scammed two rather valuable game codes as a "welcome in trading thread" inaugurary ride here
Post edited December 12, 2015 by Djaron
[Want] (especially the bolded names)
Other stuff from my wishlist.

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by Fuin
Thanx for the the trade, Ingsoc85!

Updated list:

[HAVE]
Apotheon
Moebius: Empire Rising
Airline Tycoon Deluxe
Waking Mars
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Driftmoon
Anodyne
Meridian: New World
Elminage Gothic
Strike Suit Zero: Directors Cut
Majesty Gold HD
System Shock 2 (for free, just contact me)

[WANT]
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
Gone Home
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Unmechanical Extended
Catacombs Pack
Hotline Miami 2
Sunless Sea
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass
Hector: Badge Of Carnage
or anything else from my wishlist.

So far, I traded smoothly with Fuin (2x), Nihililix (2x), X-Com, mchack and Ingsoc85.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by hlmr1349
UPDATE: NEW TRADEPOST HERE because this post's permalink is not working correctly.

List Updated (BIG WINTER FINALE 2/2)

Mostly mystery game swap. Let me know if you have something else in mind.

Tried another bunch of mystery games just now. Some additions. Negotiable.

Traded: INGSOC85
To others, I'm waiting on some people. If they're no show for too long then I'll proceed to trade with you.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by iAndroid
Hey everyone, here's an update on my HAVE list:

GOG
- Broken Age Complete [gone]
- Train Fever [gone]
- Blackguards Special Edition
- Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena [gone]
- Spelunky [gone]
- Banished [gone]

STEAM
Luftrausers
Startopia
Another Perspective
Spoiler Alert Collector's Edition
Death Ray Manta
Savant - Ascent
10 Second Ninja
STRIDER
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony (EPISODE 1 ONLY)
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Ultra Street Fighter® IV
Loren The Amazon Princess - Deluxe Edition

And this is my WISH list for this sale:
- Shovel Knight
- Trine 3
- Trails in the Sky SC

Successful trades with: PainOfSalvation, Random_Coffee, Fuin, skimmie, BenKii, Robette
Scammers known: savage555
Post edited December 14, 2015 by geekgamer
Traded with koima57, +1.
Gonen32: Traded with koima57, +1.
Thank you, @Gonen32 for the trade
Post edited December 12, 2015 by koima57
Bumping my post.

Looking to trade every GOG game, and any 2 Steam keys, in my have list for Anno 1503 A.D., Anno 1602 A.D., Anno 1701, and either Fantasy or Pacific General.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by cmh5
I am not tinyE, but I would like to respond independently. I am absolutely regular user.

Djaron: gee from all that i read in last pages of this thread, it seems i qualify as a scammer or a scammer's accomplice while all i ever done was:

giveaway gog code i own for free
or
give away gog codes i issued/gifted to a second account of mine on gog (is it illegal to have TWO gog accounts ?)
or
give away to someone else a gift code i initially purchased for my secondary gog account
or
dont give a damn about a game code i owned (offered by gog or purchased by me as a gift), of a game i already have in duplicate or that i dont want at all, that i display/reveal to someone once i had whatever i deemed fine for me in exchange for it
(second account) - No, it isn't. However, scammers have "over 9000" accounts.
If you gift someone - its your decision how to take on it. You can even drop the code here, its your decision.

You would be scamming, if you would trade codes recieved as a gift from someone else; or take codes from trade threads and run away.

For example, whats the difference between Trade thread and Gift thread? Its users - users set and agree on conditions. Violation of conditions that were agreed upon by both parties is considered scamming.

Djaron: cause, sorry, but so far i performed any of those steps several times
because all i could read in the last day here sort of portrays me as if i were an abject nazi war criminal of sort...
No, but a drama queen =)

Djaron: btw what can you possibly do to oppose/prevent a code you gave to some user to be redeemed by a completely different account ? i mean once you read in your order history page that xxx code was redeemed by "not the user you traded it to", well, it's done, you cannot do anything but not even giving the code to begin with... afaic as long as i did get what i was "promised" in exchange for it, i stop feeling concerned (but again: cold hearted war criminal speakin)
Put you on public scammer list.

Djaron: ps: i was scammed two rather valuable game codes as a "welcome in trading thread" inaugurary ride here
So you probably understand why scamming is bad. As such, lets spend our time in constructive way. =)
Updated my stuff

Tradelist (Post 8854)

Enjoy
hey

HAVE:
CONSORTIUM: MASTER EDITION, THE

WANT:
anything from my wishlist
Lin545: I am not tinyE, but I would like to respond independently. I am absolutely regular user.
no problem, i was also reacting to some lines you posted too, but i'm an horrible mess at managing multiquotes... so...

it is just that i overviewed the whole discussion (i admit it) but some chunks i saw of it seemed (to me) to completely modify whatever definition i had on my own about "what is a scammer" to some curious extents that felt like i could fit in unknowingly.

anyway i stilll am rather dumb about what you explained about gift/trade technical differences (my bad, i just have to read it again deeper), i am a rather simple person. for me "gift" is a one way transaction without expecting/asking anything back
a trade is something in exchange for something that both parties agree on.
i think my lazy and tired brain will stick to that for now :)

anyway merryxmas all, and daùn this year's gog sales were (again) incredible (and also heavily purse threatening/damaging)

i'll miss the ninja badger animation (is it a badger ?)