It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WANT
Sim City 4
Kerbal Space Program

HAVE
<make an offer what you'd like for it>

Rep
Post edited December 12, 2015 by Lin545
Lin545: WANT
Sim City 4
Kerbal Space Program

HAVE
<make an offer what you'd like for it>

Rep
I think you mixed up your haves and your wants there, pal.
@DOCBEAR1975 Good trading with you sir. :)
zeogold: I think you mixed up your haves and your wants there, pal.
I have SimCity 4 on two discs, but without rush hour and it has some EA drm in installer, hence desire to get GOG version. If you have it or Kerbal, send me a PM of what you want in exchange.
Thank you, ShadowPatriarch for the easy and smooth trade!
- I want: Her Story.

- I offer: ALL the games you want from my list for it.

Thanks! ^^
Post edited December 12, 2015 by VampiroAlhazred
zeogold: I think you mixed up your haves and your wants there, pal.
Lin545: I have SimCity 4 on two discs, but without rush hour and it has some EA drm in installer, hence desire to get GOG version. If you have it or Kerbal, send me a PM of what you want in exchange.
Isn't it customary to instead put up what you have? Unless you're saying you're willing to buy games or something.
zeogold: Isn't it customary to instead put up what you have? Unless you're saying you're willing to buy games or something.
<=== WANT
SimCity 4 (&amp;&amp; or || ) Kerbal Space Program

HAVE ===> you
Post edited December 12, 2015 by Lin545
low rated
zeogold: Isn't it customary to instead put up what you have? Unless you're saying you're willing to buy games or something.
Lin545: <=== WANT
SimCity 4 (&amp;&amp; or || ) Kerbal Space Program

HAVE ===> you
...I'll take that as a "I'm willing to buy a game in exchange". Also, this is just nitpicky, but it's technically called SimCity 2000, not SimCity 2. I'll stop bothering you now.
zeogold: ...I'll take that as a "I'm willing to buy a game in exchange".
HAVE
willing to buy
?

I have a will to buy? Will alone does not suffice :)

HAVE
<make an offer>, or
is all-right

zeogold: Also, this is just nitpicky, but it's technically called SimCity 2000, not SimCity 2. I'll stop bothering you now.
There is SimCity (DOS), SimCity 2000, SimCity 3000, SimCity 4 and newer "SimCity" with always-online drm + ability to create just 1 city that caused massive diarrhea.

No, its SimCity 4.

I already have SimCity 2000.
zeogold: ...I'll take that as a "I'm willing to buy a game in exchange".
Lin545: HAVE
willing to buy
?

I have a will to buy? Will alone does not suffice :)

HAVE
<make an offer>, or
is all-right

zeogold: Also, this is just nitpicky, but it's technically called SimCity 2000, not SimCity 2. I'll stop bothering you now.
Lin545: There is SimCity (DOS), SimCity 2000, SimCity 3000, SimCity 4 and newer "SimCity" with always-online drm + ability to create just 1 city that caused massive diarrhea.

No, its SimCity 4.

I already have SimCity 2000.
Well, you'd mentioned "(or II)". That's all I was saying.
Only now does it dawn on me, now that I look at your location, is that the problem is most likely the language barrier, and what you were saying just wasn't clear to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2f-MZ2HRHQ
Post edited December 12, 2015 by zeogold
Green_Hilltop: Wow, thanks!

+5 to dampsquib! Will do.
silvermax: ¿You have 10 now?
What?
Have Steam Keys :

Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Remember Me - Resident Evil 5 - Spec Ops The Line - Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Alien Breed Complete - Summoner - Overlord - Supreme Commander Gold - Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Freedom Planet - Colin McRae Rally - Etherlords 1 + 2 - Praetorians - Jazz Punk - Hospital Tycoon
Worms - Overture - GT Legends - Frozen Synapse Prime (SteamGift) - Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods (Gamersgate)

Want : GOG or Steam keys are fine - Check my wishlist for games I want or just PM me the game or list of what you have to trade.

Thanks for the excellent trade zeogold.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by VVhiteVVolf
Have

Blackguards

Want

Anything in my Wishlist
Thank you to VVhite VVolf for the trade!