It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited November 09, 2015 by Fuin
I have a couple of games up for trade.

GOG Games:

Chronicles of Riddick

Steam Games:

Soccertron
Prophour23
Making History: The Great War
Super Splatters
Alexia Crow and the Cave of Heroes
Last Inua
Lovely Planet
Urja
Rituals
Aaru's Awakening
The Architect
Relativity Wars - A Science Space RTS
Glorkian Warrior: The Trials Of Glork
Crash Drive 2
Coin Crypt
bit Dungeon II
Etherlords I & II
Blades of Time Limited Edition
FATE: Undiscovered Realms
Wizardry 8
Rune Classic
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny Revised Edition
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny - For the Gods DLC

You can also find the list over here, where I'll keep updating it.

[url=https://docs(dot)google(dot)com/document/d/1n3Fr9GCoAnMb0J9cXMCDrteZ8QnqjNpQpyXyWO5Zt7c]https://docs(dot)google(dot)com/document/d/1n3Fr9GCoAnMb0J9cXMCDrteZ8QnqjNpQpyXyWO5Zt7c[/url]
HAVE:

System Shock 2
Chronicles of Riddick
Banished

WANT:
Shadow Warrior Original Complete
Avernum: The Complete Saga
Phantasmagoria
Hello all. Like everyone here I also got a copy of this games for trade:

System Shock 2
CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK

I really want:
Shovel Knight

I don't even mind giving up both games for this one!

Rant:
Can't duking believe Shovel Knight was never on sale for the past Year and a half I have GOG pinned in browser and checked daily... :/
mishosonic: I just got added from MCTRELBLE (Notice the extra "L" before the "B", not to be confused with user McTreble) which is on the verified scammers list here: ( MCTRELBLE)

http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers

Guess it's a good thing I noticed early. He said he had a witcher 3 code and asked for it a wierd price.

He didn't scam me, but I am putting this here as a reminder I guess.
He made me an offer too.
[H]

Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den (Steam key)

[W]

Legend of Grimrock 2 (GOG, it's back on promo)
TheBigLLS: Hello all. Like everyone here I also got a copy of this games for trade:

System Shock 2
CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK

I really want:
Shovel Knight

I don't even mind giving up both games for this one!

Rant:
Can't duking believe Shovel Knight was never on sale for the past Year and a half I have GOG pinned in browser and checked daily... :/
It would be awesome if you could get it on sale, but to be fair, it's worth the price of entry, specially with the free plague knight expansion, it's a lot of fun! Good luck.
Thank you very much for the trade Muttala, and Orionos for the generous gift!
Post edited November 09, 2015 by silversuriv
Post for different thread ended up here
Post edited November 09, 2015 by Master911
mishosonic: I just got added from MCTRELBLE (Notice the extra "L" before the "B", not to be confused with user McTreble) which is on the verified scammers list here: ( MCTRELBLE)

http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers

Guess it's a good thing I noticed early. He said he had a witcher 3 code and asked for it a wierd price.

He didn't scam me, but I am putting this here as a reminder I guess.
hummer010: He made me an offer too.
MCTRELBLE made me an offer too. When I asked him to provide the key first he has never replied back.
So...umm...I use GOG for a long time but I'm new here.

I was buying games in the fall promotion and got Chronicles of Riddick, which I already have. Really cool stealth action kind of game btw.

After some tips by expopower here it comes a better list:

I have the game:

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena.

I accept games both on steam and GOG:

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Anyone of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Papers, Please.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition

Legend of Grimrock 2

Technobabylon

If you have another game that fits the style of these games, you can offer one of them too, no problem!

Oh, and since I'm new I'll send the code first.
Post edited November 09, 2015 by delucca7
delucca7: So...umm...I use GOG for a long time but I'm new here.

I was buying games in the fall promotion and got Chronicles of Riddick, which I already have. Really cool stealth action kind of game btw.

I wanted to trade for another game, but if someone doesn't have and really wants it can give it no problem.

So it's a trade/giveaway....so that's it....Isn't it? Is there something else I should inform?
Welcome to the trading scene! What may help others is if you edit your post to include the kinds of games you're looking for, and also any platform preferences, if any (eg. GOG-only, GOG and Steam, etc.). This way, others can figure out whether they'd be a good fit to trade with you. Saves time on both sides. =D
delucca7: So...umm...I use GOG for a long time but I'm new here.

I wanted to trade for another game, but if someone doesn't have and really wants it can give it no problem.

So it's a trade/giveaway....so that's it....Isn't it? Is there something else I should inform?
expopower: Welcome to the trading scene! What may help others is if you edit your post to include the kinds of games you're looking for, and also any platform preferences, if any (eg. GOG-only, GOG and Steam, etc.). This way, others can figure out whether they'd be a good fit to trade with you. Saves time on both sides. =D
Thank you very much! After your tips I edited the post and I think it looks a little better now! :D
hummer010: He made me an offer too.
DrakoPensulo: MCTRELBLE made me an offer too. When I asked him to provide the key first he has never replied back.
I called him out as a scammer. Haven't heard back since.

Too bad, it was an OK trade offer.
Such a nice and pleasant gift. Thank you, Docbear1975!