It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheBigLLS: Rant:
Can't duking believe Shovel Knight was never on sale for the past Year and a half I have GOG pinned in browser and checked daily... :/
Frostyfirefly: It would be awesome if you could get it on sale, but to be fair, it's worth the price of entry, specially with the free plague knight expansion, it's a lot of fun! Good luck.
I know, I know!
But it is like a game at this point between me and GOG. Who will break first? Me - and buy the game or GOG - and put it on sale.

I don't wanna lose!!! Joking aside I will buy it in summer sale if it will not be promoted with a price reduction until then.

P.S
if you are reading this, reduce the price already GOG!
Thanks to geekgamer for the gift :)

WANT:

[GOG]

Subject 13
Shadow Watch
Ziggurat

Real Myst Masterpiece Edition
Settlers: Rise of an Empire

Saints Row 2
Saints Row the Third

Ultimate DOOM, The
DOOM II + Final DOOM
Quake: The Offering
Quake II: Quad Damage
Quake III: Gold
Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny
Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Grim Fandango Remastered

[Steam]

15 Days
Overclocked: A History of Violence
The Moment of Silence
The Mystery of the Druids
Unity of Command: Red Turn

HAVE: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8425
Post edited November 10, 2015 by innerring
mishosonic: I just got added from MCTRELBLE (Notice the extra "L" before the "B", not to be confused with user McTreble) which is on the verified scammers list here: ( MCTRELBLE)

http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers

Guess it's a good thing I noticed early. He said he had a witcher 3 code and asked for it a wierd price.

He didn't scam me, but I am putting this here as a reminder I guess.
Dgaart: Thanks, he was going to trade me a Xulima key and even provided a (likely altered in Photoshop) image of the game in his orders history. Then I noticed the only recent post by him I could find was him claiming someone's free copy of System Shock 2, so why would he trade Xulima for a bunch of games from the current Steam bundle (which costs a little less than Xulima) and also why would he need a free copy of System Shock 2 if he would have gotten the game for free if he did actually buy games from the GOG store. Glad I saw your post and the list.

The scammers are out in droves, I already lost my most valuable steam key for trade and now people are trying to rip off what else I have left to trade.
Glad I could help :)

That's some true sherlock work right there O.o
silversuriv: Thank you very much for the trade Muttala, and Orionos for the generous gift!
same, I like your strict to the point way, short sweet.
Page 382 Post 7649
Bump
Added some more GOG Keys (Post #56) : https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post56

Steam Keys (Post #8198): https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8198

Also got another Riddick Key coming.

I still have a few GOG's not on the list yet, plus I need to add a bunch of Steam Keys when I get more time.
Post edited November 09, 2015 by wanderer_27
[have]
Contraption Maker [steam]
Guardians of Middle-earth [steam]
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Wii U
olioli [wiiu]
steamworld dig [wiiu]
[want]
trine 3 [on sale in gog]
trine 2
crypet of the necrodancer [on sale in gog]
defenders quest [on sale in gog]
strike suit zero: directors cut [on sale in gog]
guilty gear [any one from the ones on sale now]
Post edited November 09, 2015 by parasol123
Post edited November 12, 2015 by Dessimu
hummer010: He made me an offer too.
DrakoPensulo: MCTRELBLE made me an offer too. When I asked him to provide the key first he has never replied back.
I gave the code for System Shock 2 first, but fortunately he did not cash it in yet. Now I am afraid of losing it. Maybe I should just give it away for free...
Thanks MASTER911 for a kind gift. I'm definitely only trading with people with a track record in the future. :-)
BUMP.

Currently interested in the following games from the sale:

- IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
- Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
- MORTAL KOMBAT 1+2+3

Other offers for games on my wishlist also welcome :)

Here is what I have to offer (GOG and Steam).

Here is my list of people I've traded with.

-edit- updated to reflect the day's sales.
Post edited November 10, 2015 by skimmie
Bumping my post.

Looking to trade for Cannon Fodder 2, and the Settlers 3, 4, and Rise of an Empire.
high rated
dr.gun.23: I gave the code for System Shock 2 first, but fortunately he did not cash it in yet. Now I am afraid of losing it. Maybe I should just give it away for free...
Since it's a promo code, it can't be traced back to you, so perhaps he'll try to trade it himself?
Games from Big Fall Sale I'm interested in (ordered by preference):
Anno 1701
Prehistorik 1+2
Far Cry
Quake 3: Gold
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition
Earthworm Jim 3D
Quake: The Offering
Quake 2: Quad Damage