It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT ALL THOSE GAMES PART 2:

HAVE:

$10 in game coupon for Iron Grip: Marauders.

The Golden Jubilee Indie Royale gift URL.

GOG: Aqua Kitty + Geneforge 1-5 + System Shock 2, Creatures Exodus, I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Desura Keys: 1680 The Moon Deluxe (also gives Steam key), 8-Bit Commando, 99 Levels To Hell, Adventure Apes And The Mayan Mystery, Airship Dragoon, Always Remember Me, Chester, Da New Guys, Face Noir, Fibrillation, Hippocampal, Inescapable, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Little Trus Man, Loot Hero, Miner Warfare, Oniken (key also activates on Steam), Pahelika: Revelations, Paranormal (also gives Steam key), Pathologic, Project APT, Raiden Legacy, Rijn The Specpyre In... Manor Of The Damned!, Ring Runner, Samphi (also gives Steam key), Shadows On The Vatican Act:I, Siege Of Inaolia, Social Justice Warriors (also gives Steam key), Subject 9, Super Panda Adventures, Survival Squad, The Cat Lady, The Real Texas, Undead Legions (x2), Waking Mars, Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space.

GamersGate: Alpha Protocol, Cardinal Quest, Cardinal Quest (MAC), Company Of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company Of Heroes: Tales Of Valor, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY, Far Cry, Far Cry 2: Fortune Edition, Metro 2033, NecroVisioN, NecroVisioN: Lost Company, Neverwinter Nights Complete (NWN1 + 3 Expansions & NWN2 + 3 Expansions), Planet Alcatraz, Project Black Sun (MAC), Red Faction, Red Faction II, Risen, Rogue Trooper, Sanctum Violator DLC, Steel Storm: Burning Retribution, The Experiment 112, Three Dead Zed (MAC), Tropico Reloaded, Tropico 3, Tropico 3: Absolute Power.

GamersGate - 1C bundle leftovers: A.I.M. Racing, A.I.M. 2 Clan Wars, A-Race Extreme Racing, Adrenalin, Alien Shooter Gold Pack, Ascension To The Throne, BorderZone, Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, Cannon Strike, Classic Car Racing, Creature Conflict, Cuban Missile Crisis, Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade, Dawn Of Magic, Death To Spies, Death To Spies: Moment Of Truth, Death Track: Resurrection, Desert Law, Fairytale about Father Frost Ivan and Nastya, Fantasy Wars, King Of The Road, King's Bounty: The Legend, King's Bounty: The Legend (MAC), King's Bounty: Armored Princess, King's Bounty: Armored Princess (MAC), King's Bounty: Crossworlds. Konung 2, Konung 3, Men Of War, Men Of War: Red Tide, Men Of War: Assault Squad, Men Of War: Vietnam Special Edition, Mortyr 2093-1944, Off-Road Drive, Pacific Storm, Pacific Storm Allies, Pathologic, RC Cars, Real Warfare 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Reign: Conflict Of Nations, Rig 'N' Roll, Spells Of Gold, Star Wolves, Streets Of Moscow, Theatre Of War, Theatre Of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre Of War 2: Battle For Caen, Theatre Of War 2: Battle For Caen Special Edition (Kursk 1943 + Battle For Caen), Theatre Of War 2: Centauro, Theatre Of War 2: Kursk 1943, Theatre Of War 3: Korea, The Tomorrow War, UAZ Racing 4x4, UFO: Afterlight, UFO: Aftermath, UFO: Aftershock, Whirlwind Over Vietnam, World War I, XIII Century: Death Or Glory, XIII Century: Blood Of Europe, Zombie Shooter.

itch.io: Kilgazar, Infinitrap, Orange Moon, Shmadow, Stage Presence, That Dam Level, The Loot Castle, Twistyper, Vortex

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy (x2), carnival73 (x2), metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi (x2), VVhiteVVolf (x3), Foxhack (x2), Hawk52, ashwald, JMich, Qwertyman, Accatone, CymTyr, swordtut, roygbiv309, BAZ (was gbaz69), Impaler26 (x4), MysterD, Aveweto, expopower, pablodusk, amrit9037, BranjoHello, fan3l (x2), KoreaBeat.

My post in the Successful Trades Thread
Post edited May 01, 2016 by ABH20
Have: Carmageddon: Reincarnation (VIP Giftee tier)

When available, you will be able to get all your digital content listed below right here on your download page!

Your gift of Carmageddon: Reincarnation (VIP Giftee tier) gives you:

Carmageddon: Reincarnation, DRM-free (available at a later date)
Early pre-alpha access
Steam key for the game
Steam key: VIP DLC (available sometime after game releases)
Steam key: Red Eagle Car Model (available sometime after game releases)
Wallpapers

Also after redeeming on Steam you will get Carmageddon Max Pack and Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now while the game is still in Early Access. This one will get you all the DLCs that will be released for the game, but there hasn't been any word yet where the people can redeem their DRM-free version. I really wish that here on GOG.

Heavy Bullets Steam gift
Stronghold Crusader HD Steam gift (Includes 2 items: Stronghold Crusader Extreme, Stronghold Crusader HD)

Want: WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT, THE - PREORDER (GOG)
Post edited October 24, 2014 by sztihamer
Post edited October 27, 2014 by Barry_Woodward
Looking for Soldiers: Heroes of World War II and Heroes of Annihilated Empires from the weekend promo

Have: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post993

Traded with Christoph89, foxworks, Accatone, Leroux, irlandezul, gbaz69, Darilon, Getcomposted x4, Psyringe, roelibex, Impaler26, yogsloth, KoreaBeat, Ingsoc85, blarth, madth3, Tannath, adambiser
many Thanks to the generosity person who gifted me Arx Fatalis! Thank you very much! That awesomeness!
Some more games added - looking for Thief 2 or Thief 3 and some other gog games.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post2894
TRADE Evolve Big Alpha key

TRADE Steam keys:

2x Nosgoth Veteran Pack (DLC)
Huntsman The Orphanage
Our Darker Purpose
X3 The Reunion
Zeno Clash
Papo & Yo
The Ship
Achron

TRADE GOG keys:

Omerta + 4 DLCs (not Japanese DLC)
Sacred Gold

WANT Steam keys:

Planet Explorers
Landmark
The Hive

NOTE: I included links to the games for a quick look.

In case of interest please send a PM.
Post edited February 19, 2015 by Nirth
I Still have the following to offer:

GoG
Alien vs. Predator Classic 2000

Steam Gift Links
Dungeons of Dredmor Complete
Lifeless Planet
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
Showtime!
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome
Dustforce DX
Osmos
Super Hexagon
Zenbound 2

Steam Code
Dracula 3 - Path of the Dragon

I am searching for Blackwell Bundle or Dracula Trilogy on GoG
Post edited October 25, 2014 by MarkoH01
Added a bunch of Steam keys on my trade list.

I'm looking for the recently released <span class="bold">Wings Classic</span>.
Post edited October 25, 2014 by Grargar
If anyone has Sokobond for Steam from the HB Weekly I'd like to trade for it.
Thanks.

My trading post
gbaz69: snip
Thank you gbaz69 for the great trade.
gbaz69: snip
Tannath: Thank you gbaz69 for the great trade.
Welcome, and thank you for the trade.
Bump

innerring: Looking for Soldiers: Heroes of World War II and Heroes of Annihilated Empires from the weekend promo
and Lego The Hobbit + Complete DLC Pack and Lego Lord of the Rings

Have: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post993

Traded with Christoph89, foxworks, Accatone, Leroux, irlandezul, gbaz69, Darilon, Getcomposted x4, Psyringe, roelibex, Impaler26, yogsloth, KoreaBeat, Ingsoc85, blarth, madth3, Tannath, adambiser
Post edited October 25, 2014 by innerring
undeadcow:
Thanks for your gift ! In return I gifted you two games you want

Added to my <span class="bold">list</span>. 4 codes to "Redeem a game up to the price of $5.99 for FREE"
1 code to "Redeem a game up to the price of $9.99 for FREE"
See my previous <span class="bold">post</span> for trading codes with games on promos
Post edited October 25, 2014 by Alterego1972
Want from current promo (most wanted are bolded):

Worms Forts: Under Siege
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Wargame: European Escalation
Etherlords
Etherlords 2

Xenonauts
King’s Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY
Conquest: Frontier Wars
Worms 2
Fragile Allegiance