It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thanks for the trade mm3n!

and the final Summer Sale bump..
Thanks to Gameslinger for a great and fair trade :)
cecil: Thanks to Gameslinger for a great and fair trade :)
You're welcome! :D

And, as long as I'm here, one last BUMP before I go crazy and buy some of these myself.
Never mind I'm good Thank You to all :)
Post edited June 21, 2015 by cecil
Fuin: A generous trader that mchack. An pleasure to do business with you, as always. :)
The pleasure is all mine, it reminds me of tennis sometimes ;P Great fun and great trade thank you Fuin :)
+ Double Thank you :)) Please give Fuin a +1 whenever you can he's the Man!
------
Also
Gameslinger: ... BUMP ...
Thank you Gameslinger for another great Trade

Also my own tradelist (yet again)
Post edited June 21, 2015 by mchack
I have a Stalker Clear Sky code and am willing to trade for Sam & Max Hit the Road. Please respond.
i have :

Canyon Capers(steam)
Receiver(humblebundle steam link)
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi(steam)
Afterfall Insanity - Extended Edition(steam)
Realms of the Haunting(steam)

i want:

you can pm if you want to offer me some games :D
Post edited June 21, 2015 by MadeinChina
Post Edit: Trade Accepted
Post edited June 21, 2015 by eMeKTiN
Thanks for the nice trade, Plan99.
Grargar: Thanks for the nice trade, Plan99.
Right back at you, Grargar! :)
To finalize this year's summer sale on Steam for me:

Anyone from Europe/North America wants to gift me Left 4 Dead 2 in exchange for a ~4-8 eur/usd game of your choice on Steam?
Dragonfly2012: To finalize this year's summer sale on Steam for me:

Anyone from Europe/North America wants to gift me Left 4 Dead 2 in exchange for a ~4-8 eur/usd game of your choice on Steam?
So a 3 euro game for a 4-8 euro? Why don't you just buy it if you have money on steam? :D If you in it, I would trade l4d2 (and something to compensate the price) for doom 3 pack.
Still have Stalker clear sky and Sim city 2000. Would trade them for adventure games which are on sale and/or on my wishlist. PM me. https://www.gog.com/u/Xscape2041/wishlist
rz4: So a 3 euro game for a 4-8 euro? Why don't you just buy it if you have money on steam? :D If you in it, I would trade l4d2 (and something to compensate the price) for doom 3 pack.
Thanks for the offer. I had enough money on Steam to buy it but it's censored in my region (changed locale here on GOG but it did not save correctly I'm afraid). Pheace helped me out already so thanks to him and thumbs up.
rz4:
Dragonfly2012: Thanks for the offer. I had enough money on Steam to buy it but it's censored in my region (changed locale here on GOG but it did not save correctly I'm afraid). Pheace helped me out already so thanks to him and thumbs up.
Oh ok, I got it now :)