It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for the trade MisterD. Added you to my list of completed trades.
BenKii: Thanks for the trade MisterD. Added you to my list of completed trades.
You're welcome!
And thanks for trading w/ me!

In a moment, I will add you to my "Traded With" list, so people know how legit + good you are as a trader. :D
Pheace: [H] Xenonauts (GOG)
and long list of Steam gifts/keys -> Here <-
mchack: thanks for the nice trade
And thank you Mchak, that's one of my top wishlist games down :)
Updated <span class="bold">my trade list</span> again.

Recent Addition:

Sacrifice (GOG)

I'm always looking for offers so shoot me a PM if you see something you want on my list. ;)
I'm interested in Giants: Citizen Kabuto from the current promo. If someone can get it at full discount, I would like to trade something of equal value for it. PM me for offers :)
Thanks to Pheace for a great trade!
Post edited June 15, 2015 by siulebuo
siulebuo: Thanks to Pheace for a great trade!
Thank you Siulebuo for striking a couple more titles off my wishlist :)
Post edited June 15, 2015 by Pheace
Can someone explain the concept of trading a DRM-free game? Isn't this something that game developers would object to? After all, unlike trading activation keys for games with DRM (where only one user can play the game), trading DRM-free games opens the gate to people "distributing" the game as part of a trade but also keeping it for their own use, no?

To give some background, I'm interested in trading for GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO (have many keys from bundles) or alternatively buying the current Interplay bundle (which includes this game, MDK1, MDK2 and SACRIFICE) and trading away SACRIFICE for something else, but I feel uneasy trading DRM-free games if there's nothing that can ensure developers are paid for every game copy. Please clue me in on how this works. Hopefully I'm missing something...
high rated
Yirg: Can someone explain the concept of trading a DRM-free game? Isn't this something that game developers would object to? After all, unlike trading activation keys for games with DRM (where only one user can play the game), trading DRM-free games opens the gate to people "distributing" the game as part of a trade but also keeping it for their own use, no?

To give some background, I'm interested in trading for GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO (have many keys from bundles) or alternatively buying the current Interplay bundle (which includes this game, MDK1, MDK2 and SACRIFICE) and trading away SACRIFICE for something else, but I feel uneasy trading DRM-free games if there's nothing that can ensure developers are paid for every game copy. Please clue me in on how this works. Hopefully I'm missing something...
When purchasing games on GOG, you are given the option to purchase the item(s) as a gift. This causes the purchase to be given to you as a unique, transferable gift code (that can be redeemed on GOG), rather than being automatically added to your account.

In cases where you purchase multiple games at once as a gift (eg. the Interplay bundle you were eyeing), all of those games are attached to a single code, but you can redeem individual ones to your account and still trade away the rest (attached to the same code).

So in the end, no, we're not stealing from the devs. =D
Thanks for clarifying this up Expopower. It makes perfect sense.

I now bought the Interplay bundle and have SACRIFICE to trade :-)
Bumping trade post before the sale for Borderlands 2 DLC expires tomorrow.

Still looking for:

Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 -- $1.64
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 5: Son of Crawmerax -- $0.98
Post edited June 15, 2015 by BenKii
Anyone looking for the blackwell games from retro adventures? Was debating getting the bundle but already have those and gemini rue.
cecil: Anyone looking for the blackwell games from retro adventures? Was debating getting the bundle but already have those and gemini rue.
I would not buy it until they fix the Gemini Rue price.
cecil: Anyone looking for the blackwell games from retro adventures? Was debating getting the bundle but already have those and gemini rue.
madth3: I would not buy it until they fix the Gemini Rue price.
I already have Gemini rue so I don't care ;)
Hello, fellow gamers, I have the following games to trade:

Giants: Citizen Kabuto - gone, thanks for the trade, Random_Coffee :)
<GONE>

This is my wishlist: u/geekgamer/wishlist
If you find anything you'd be interested, let me know :)
Post edited December 12, 2015 by geekgamer