It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fuin: [Want] (especially the bolded ones)
Blackguards 2
Crusader Kings Complete
Dead State
Dreamfall Chapters Special Edition Upgrade
King Arthur's Gold
Randal's Monday
Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Collector's Edition Upgrade

[Have]
My list.

If you have an offer, send me a chat message.
Check your Inbox for a little something. Have fun and thanks for helping me get started :)
wanderer_27: MattAttack43 is his Steam ID, what is his GOG ID?

It should say who redeemed the Key under Orders & Settings (Account Menu).
Ignatia1821: I don't know, as yet. He contacted me through steam and there is no trace of who redeemed the key in my orders. GOG had previously removed it from my library so I could trade it as a gift code. I will update this with his GOG ID, as soon as support gets back to me.

Sorry, I don't have more information!
Sad to see people trying to scam each other for a game key :s I hope things work out for you and I'm sure the support team will help you out. But if he/she redeemed the code via gog you should be able to see it. (or maybe the person already traded it for money with someone else, you never know).

If you are new in this forum, want to trade big games and don't fully trust the person, you can always contact me or anyone else who has done a lot of trades on this site to act as a medium. Also try avoid trading stuff for keys on gog since it's kind of against their policy and this thread is not made by gog. Also they don't have a rating system. If you want to trade stuff, trade them via gog chat, since most scammers work via steam(?).

If you do want to trade for keys do it via steamtrades....
Post edited May 19, 2015 by Zurvan7
Been adding stuff lately thanks to sales so feel free to take a look and if you see something hit me up on chat thanks for looking :) Will gladly trade multiple things for things on my wish list.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5843
Post edited May 19, 2015 by cecil
Hello! Trying to make my transition over from steam to gog so here we go. I have a bunch of humble bundle keys (steam) and I'd like to get rid of them to build up my gog library. So please, read through and if you see something you'd like to have, make me an offer. :)

HAVE

Humble Bundle 12 (ALL GIFTS) (Which includes)

SteamWorld Dig
Hammerwatch
Gunpoint
Gone Home With Soundtrack TRADED
Papers, Please
LUFTRAUSERS TRADED
The Bridge
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Race the Sun
Prison Architect TRADED

Humble Bundle 2k BTA 1st tier (All gift keys)

BioShock
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Darkness II

BTA:
BioShock 2 TRADED
Mafia II
Spec Ops: The Line
XCOM: Apocalypse
XCOM: Enforcer
XCOM: Interceptor
XCOM: Terror from the Deep
XCOM: UFO Defense
Post edited May 19, 2015 by spreadtheblood
mchack: Check your Inbox for a little something. Have fun and thanks for helping me get started :)
Thanks alot for a very generous gift. :)
Ignatia1821: I don't know, as yet. He contacted me through steam and there is no trace of who redeemed the key in my orders. GOG had previously removed it from my library so I could trade it as a gift code. I will update this with his GOG ID, as soon as support gets back to me.

Sorry, I don't have more information!
Zurvan7: Sad to see people trying to scam each other for a game key :s I hope things work out for you and I'm sure the support team will help you out. But if he/she redeemed the code via gog you should be able to see it. (or maybe the person already traded it for money with someone else, you never know).
Just wanted to add that you might not be able to see who redeemed the code in your account if you didn't actually buy a gift code on GOG, but I think you can see it if you try the code. Yes it sucks that people try scam but most people on here are honest and some are very generous (look at all the giveaways) so I wouldn't worry about trading here at least.
would like to trade unepic (steam) to ftl corently on sale in the humble store
ciao belli
Bought in the shop was for GOG, as can be exchanged for STEAM version???
Looking for

GOG
Spycraft
SWAT 3
Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse
Fantasy Wars
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
King's Bounty: Dark Side
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North Valhalla Edition
The Dig
Loom Zak Mckracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Outlaws and a Handful of Missions

from recent bundles
Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon
Gaz Guzzlers Extreme
Memento Mori 2
Sokobond
Knights of Honor

also on Steam
Styx: Master of Shadows
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro: Last Light (Redux)
Might and Magic X - Legacy
Wolfenstein: The New Order

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post4884

Traded with Christoph89, foxworks, Accatone, Leroux, irlandezul, gbaz69 x2, Darilon, Getcomposted x5, Psyringe, roelibex, Impaler26 x3, yogsloth, KoreaBeat, Ingsoc85 x2, blarth, madth3, Tannath, adambiser, MoP, rmontiago, DyNaer, siulebuo, AcidFlux x2, Drejzer, hummer010, curtisd88, XiTaU, skimmie, Spectrum_Legacy, huN73R, X-com, misterlion x2, Rexoberan, Catshade
Post edited May 22, 2015 by innerring
tefajl: Bought in the shop was for GOG, as can be exchanged for STEAM version???
GOG don't provide Steam keys, you should contact the developer of the game and ask. If it's Witcher 3, you can contact CD Project Red here http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/
Zurvan7: Sad to see people trying to scam each other for a game key :s I hope things work out for you and I'm sure the support team will help you out. But if he/she redeemed the code via gog you should be able to see it. (or maybe the person already traded it for money with someone else, you never know).

If you are new in this forum, want to trade big games and don't fully trust the person, you can always contact me or anyone else who has done a lot of trades on this site to act as a medium. Also try avoid trading stuff for keys on gog since it's kind of against their policy and this thread is not made by gog. Also they don't have a rating system. If you want to trade stuff, trade them via gog chat, since most scammers work via steam(?).

If you do want to trade for keys do it via steamtrades....
Yeah, it was pretty disappointing, I have to say. The support team has thus far been unhelpful. But I'm still hopeful that the game will be voided.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I should shy away from trading on GOG. There's really no security aside from someone's word. Although, all you who have helped me seem to be quite trustworthy.

amund: Just wanted to add that you might not be able to see who redeemed the code in your account if you didn't actually buy a gift code on GOG, but I think you can see it if you try the code. Yes it sucks that people try scam but most people on here are honest and some are very generous (look at all the giveaways) so I wouldn't worry about trading here at least.
I've tried the code with no luck. My game was originally redeemed on GOG by me, then transformed into a gift code so I could trade. It's all very complicated.

And, hey, I guess I participated in a giveaway. It just was rigged. :p
Post edited May 19, 2015 by Ignatia1821
Ignatia1821: Thanks for the offer, but I think I should shy away from trading on GOG. There's really no security aside from someone's word. Although, all you who have helped me seem to be quite trustworthy.
Don't let a crappy Steam-apple ruin the whole bunch for you! :) I've had nothing but great experiences trading on GOG. I just don't bother with low-rep users with offers that are too convenient to be true.
yogsloth: Don't let a crappy Steam-apple ruin the whole bunch for you! :) I've had nothing but great experiences trading on GOG. I just don't bother with low-rep users with offers that are too convenient to be true.
What's really ruining it, quite honestly, is GOG's support refusal to help. Even if I can't have my game, I darn well don't want the scammer to have it! :s

And actually, the trade offered to me wasn't even what I asked for. Dude was clever and I was not. Must've had noob written all over me, haha.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by Ignatia1821
yogsloth: Don't let a crappy Steam-apple ruin the whole bunch for you! :) I've had nothing but great experiences trading on GOG. I just don't bother with low-rep users with offers that are too convenient to be true.
Ignatia1821: What's really ruining it, quite honestly, is GOG's support refusal to help. Even if I can't have my game, I darn well don't want the scammer to have it! :s

And actually, the trade offered to me wasn't even what I asked for. Dude was clever and I was not. Must've had noob written all over me, haha.
If you trade with people with at least 300 rep, then the chances of you getting scammed are 1 out of 10000000000000000. Having all this security to protect you is not necessary if there is a rep system and you use common sense. Nobody is going to flush over 300 rep down the toilet for a game... That would be insane. If you look at all the scam artists who have ripped people off here in the past, they all had less than 150 rep. They usually had around 40 rep. And none of the scam artists were really active members of the community. All they did before scamming people was post shallow garbage no effort posts to quickly get their rep boosted. For example, they create a thread and the first post is something like "Thank you GOG for letting me play all my favorite games from my childhood. GOG is the best!" And a lot of people will +1 such posts. Then once they get rep between 40 and 100, they will start looking for prey. So if you look at a person's history here, it is obvious if they are a trustworthy individual or not.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by monkeydelarge