It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit on my post:

I have a Witcher 3 gog code.

[Want]:
GTA V or 20 tf2 or csgo keys (keys are negotiable)

I'm new here, so I will be more than happy to go first. Steam profile name is the same as here, Ignatia1821. Feel free to add me or PM me here.

Steam level is 22, with 61 games. Don't know if that matters much except to show I'm legit. ^^
Thanks for the lovely trade, mike_cesara! :)
BranjoHello: Thanks for the lovely trade, mike_cesara! :)
Thank you very much for the SHOCKing trade! : D
Have fun!
jcosmocohen: Check your PMs for a little surprise. :-)
As I already PMed you, thanks a lot mate! Happy, happy! +1
Post edited May 10, 2015 by DeMignon
mchack:
Thanks to mchack for another good trade.
mchack:
Fuin: Thanks to mchack for another good trade.
My thanks for the astonishing trade and it was a pleasure, again.
Post edited May 12, 2015 by adambiser
Updated

Seeing as how the Humble Store sale is going on, there's a lot more opportunities to trade! (I'd consider trading for Psychonauts too, only 99 cents) Just send me a PM with any and all trade considerations!
WANT
IndieGala Adventure Mega Bundle

HAVE
I have Steam gifts of:
Alien Breed 3
Blockstorm
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Heileen 3: New Horizons Deluxe Edition
Hunters Of The Dead
ibb & obb
Interstellar Marines
//N.P.P.D. RUSH//- The milk of Ultraviolet
Particula
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Survivor Squad
Velvet Assasin
[]()

I have Steam keys of:
Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO v3
Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO - Drone Kombat FPS Multiplayer
BANZAI PECAN: The Last Hope For the Young Century
Obulis
Some of my glorious steam gifts awaiting you!

Other games I'm interested in:

Chaser
Summoner

from current Nordic Returns weekend.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by mike_cesara
========================================================================

All Trading ceased because of Scammers around. Don't want to be impersonated next.

========================================================================

(I'll leave that for Reference, and of course if we know each other it's different. But for people I don't know. Sorry.)

Successfully traded with:
Fuin (6x), Grargar (6x), WhiskeredWolf, Ingsoc85, theslitherydeee, fronzelneekburm (2x), parasol123, Demignon, Psyringe, Spectrum_Legacy (2x), Getcomposted, pablodusk, Plan99, Nokturnpc, nicohvc, amund, agylardi, mike_cesara (2x), Pheace, akhliber, innerring, Pardinuz, jamiecol90, Jeysie, Dragonfly2012, Gameslinger, kmja, Hummer010 (2x) , PainOfSalvation (2x), yogsloth, Accatone, roelibex (3x), JunglePredator, skimmie (2x), silversuriv (4x), HypersomniacLive, cecil (8x), GR00T, ElTerprise (2x), Amrit9037, Leroux, Papuc, Fairfox, moonshineshadow, SorcerousSundries, rejitj, hlmr1349, Dohi64

Tag: mchack Tradelist, mchack-tradelist
Post edited February 20, 2016 by mchack
mchack: Want (gog only!)
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics

I know these aren't on gog anymore, but I thought I'd ask if anyone still treasured a code for them (that's still working) would trade any gog game for them :) but I don't want it on Steam or anywhere else (don't have nor want a steam account).
Guess it just bugs me that I got too late to gog to get those :( Anyway doesn't hurt to ask I think, though I guess my chances are near zero...
I did pick some extras codes up but they have been rendered invalid in the meantime.Sorry, wish i could gift them.
mchack: Want (gog only!)
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics

I know these aren't on gog anymore, but I thought I'd ask if anyone still treasured a code for them (that's still working) would trade any gog game for them :) but I don't want it on Steam or anywhere else (don't have nor want a steam account).
Guess it just bugs me that I got too late to gog to get those :( Anyway doesn't hurt to ask I think, though I guess my chances are near zero...
ALH: I did pick some extras codes up but they have been rendered invalid in the meantime.Sorry, wish i could gift them.
Few people still have spare codes as the gift codes which were brought (prior to that giveaway) never expires.
high rated
mike_cesara: I'm deadly seriously interested in very first Red Faction from current Nordic Returns weekend.
Check your PM for something really deadly serious interesting. :P
ALH: I did pick some extras codes up but they have been rendered invalid in the meantime.Sorry, wish i could gift them.
amrit9037: Few people still have spare codes as the gift codes which were brought (prior to that giveaway) never expires.
By now pretty rare for sure.Perhaps the Fallout franchise will return someday proper to GOG.