It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[have]
UnEpic
Guardians of Middle-earth
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
[want]
shovel knight
Broforce
valiant hearts
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
Of Orcs And Men
will trade more more than one game for hand of fate (gog)
Post edited May 09, 2015 by parasol123
Have:

Witcher 3 Gog key

Want:

Grand Theft Auto V steam key

Steam name also Ignatia1821
Feel free to pm me or add me on steam. :)
---
Post edited May 13, 2015 by Impaler26
Post edited May 09, 2015 by Fuin
I updated my list with a lot of these Steam keys that collect like dust bunnies under the bed.

Since we have a lot of new Steam users checking out the site... Anyone want to trade 20 Steam keys for any GOG game I don't already own, no matter how cheap? :)
Post edited May 07, 2015 by yogsloth
(Have)

2 The Witcher 3 GOG Keys

(Want)

GTA V
Titanfall
COD Advance Warfare
Project Cars
Shadow of Mordor
Evolve
Or anything lese that you can off

The trade can be a 2 or 1 if you give me a good game (GTAV or a popular triple A game), I'll just give you the second code.

yogsloth: I updated my list with a lot of these Steam keys that collect like dust bunnies under the bed.

Since we have a lot of new Steam users checking out the site... Anyone want to trade 20 Steam keys for any GOG game I don't already own, no matter how cheap? :)
I have 2 Gog the witcher keys, i'm trying to get rid of.
Post edited May 07, 2015 by Multimeechy
DONE
Post edited May 08, 2015 by vince0018
Wants GOG
Xwing
Tie FIghter
Dins Curse + dlc
Drox Op + dlc

Have GOG
BloodRayne
Magrunner
All 3 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games

-

Wants Steam
Metrocide
Otttd
Deadly Profits
Wazhack
Venetica
Road Not Taken
The Fall
Enemy Front

Haves Steam
Recently added:
Planetary Annihilation
Stalker Call Of Pripyat
Survivalist
Spark Rising
Eradicator
Spud
Race The Sun
and more...
My trade list.
I still have a couple of games looking for a new home (Steam and one GOG). Just PM me if you're interested in them.
I have an Warlords of Draenor EU cd key

To be able to activate it, on Battle.net, You must have an an EU WOW account, with all previous expansions activated, up to and including Mists of Pandaria EU. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

I want Age of wanders 3, preferably on GOG, but open Steam,or suggestions to games

As I am new here,after we agree on trade, I am willing to send the cd key first, so you will be able to activate it and see that it is legit, before you send me game we agreed upon.

Thank you.
[Want] Two previously bundled games:

Enemy Front (from Bundle Stars, I believe)
and
Coin Crypt (from Indie Royale)

[Have]

Found here, along with whom I've successfully traded with.

I also have some recent additions that may not be reflected on my have link, like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (even though it's a Steam key, I've read of others successfully using the CD key they get to nab a GOG copy) and Survivalist.
Post edited May 08, 2015 by jcosmocohen
added to have steam list
Metrocide
OTTTD
Oscura
[Have] Newly added spare keys from recent bundles (All redeem on Steam unless otherwise noted):

A Druid's Duel
Eradicator
Invisible Apartment Zero (Desura)
Metrocide
Oscura: Lost Light
OTTTD
Particulars
robotEX
Screencheat
Spud!
Thanatos - A Winterwitch Tale (Desura)
The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
Vertiginous Golf

[Want] Please check my main trading thread post for wants & full haves list. :D
Have a GOG Witcher 3 Wild Hunt game code from GTX 960 purchase. Looking to trade for a $20 steam card - can't gift the Evolve Items I'm aiming to get :( PM me here or on steam, profile link is steamcommunity.com/id/dmarkv