It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

murcielago:
Fuin: Thanks to murcielago for another smooth trade.
Thanks Fuin for a smooth trade. May the Star Wars games be with you :-P
mike_cesara: Still got some useless steam gifts ; )

for your <span class="bold">Star Wars Saber Bundle</span> leftovers:

Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic II
It maybe a good idea to actually detail if you WANT these titles or if you HAVE these titles. I cannot tell so I ignore your posts. Just a thought =)

Shmacky-McNuts: It maybe a good idea to actually detail if you WANT these titles or if you HAVE these titles. I cannot tell so I ignore your posts. Just a thought =)
sorted, hopefully ; )

Shmacky-McNuts: It maybe a good idea to actually detail if you WANT these titles or if you HAVE these titles. I cannot tell so I ignore your posts. Just a thought =)
He did. What the hell are you reading? :P
tinyE: He did. What the hell are you reading? :P
All I see is those SW titles and nothing else. Why should I follow his link? I want that information in the latest post DAG NABBIT !!! lol XD

edit- Look at Fuin's. Very nice and tidy =)
Post edited May 06, 2015 by Shmacky-McNuts
Wanting Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Uplay) from Humble Bundle's latest sale

My Trade Post

edit: Please ignore. I thought the game was on sale for $3.74. I checked back on my link and its showing $8.99
Post edited May 06, 2015 by BenKii
Shmacky-McNuts: edit- Look at Fuin's. Very nice and tidy =)
Such shameless flattery. (Please continue.) :)
Shmacky-McNuts: edit- Look at Fuin's. Very nice and tidy =)
Fuin: Such shameless flattery. (Please continue.) :)
...and such a lovely forum image...awe ^_^
but I digress lol
Shmacky-McNuts: ...and such a lovely forum image...awe ^_^
but I digress lol
Can't stay on topic always. ;)

Anyway, it's a negative image of the 1919 solar eclipse that Sir Arthur Eddington used to verify Albert Einstein's prediction of the bending of light around the sun from his general theory of relativity. It's available [url=http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:1919_eclipse_negative.jpg]here[/url] (together with the positive version of the image).
Thanks to mchack for a great trade. :)
Shmacky-McNuts: ...and such a lovely forum image...awe ^_^
but I digress lol
Fuin: Can't stay on topic always. ;)

Anyway, it's a negative image of the 1919 solar eclipse that Sir Arthur Eddington used to verify Albert Einstein's prediction of the bending of light around the sun from his general theory of relativity. It's available [url=http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:1919_eclipse_negative.jpg]here[/url] (together with the positive version of the image).
I should have known that. I remember that tale. Yet I always thought your avatar was supposed to look like someone burned a hole in it with a cigarette. >.>
Want
Block Legend DX from latest IR
Star Wars X-Wing (GOG)
Have list here http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5843
Thanks to Fuin for making my first Trade ever to go flawlessly and the time he took to explain alot in the Process :)
You're great.
Thanks to Rexoberan for a massive, reliable, friendly trade! Great experience, hope to repeat it sometime. :)

Also many thanks to Leroux, MadalinStroe, the.kuribo and Badseeder for successful and enjoyable trades throughout the week. :)
Psyringe: Thanks to Rexoberan for a massive, reliable, friendly trade! Great experience, hope to repeat it sometime. :)

Also many thanks to Leroux, MadalinStroe, the.kuribo and Badseeder for successful and enjoyable trades throughout the week. :)
Mega thanks also to Psyringe! May your Midi-chlorians level be increasing after this trade :-)