It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Phoenix19: I was intrigued about the Lego bundle and headed over to Nuuvem. It is region locked, after all, from what I read; only valid for South America. See attached picture.
:o(

adambiser: WANT
The LEGO Bundle at Nuuvem, assuming the keys are not region locked, which from what I've read, they are not.

HAVE
This

Message me an offer. Thanks!
Phoenix19:
As far as I know, the keys per se are not region-locked: only the sale itself is restricted to South American IPs. If you use an workaround around that, you should be able to buy and activate the games without any fuss. I see it's gone now, anyway, which makes it a moot point.
WANT (GOG):

Moto Racer 3 Gold Edition

HAVE (GOG):

Deponia

And a bunch of Steam and Desura games on <span class="bold">my trade list</span>.
Post edited March 21, 2015 by Impaler26
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post4884

Looking for any of the latest released LUCAS ARTS games + the Inner World (Steam), Detective Case and Clown Bot in... (Steam) and Assassin's Creed, Wasteland 2, Spycraft, Shadowrun Returns + Dragonfall, Sokobond, Journeyman Project 3 on GOG
adambiser: WANT
The LEGO Bundle at Nuuvem, assuming the keys are not region locked, which from what I've read, they are not.
If you mean this one: For me (in NL), it actually does say it's region locked...
Phoenix19: I was intrigued about the Lego bundle and headed over to Nuuvem. It is region locked, after all, from what I read; only valid for South America. See attached picture.
:o(
skimmie:
From all I've read, the Nuuvem site itself restricts the region of purchase, but the keys themselves are ROW.
However, the sale is no longer available.
Post edited March 20, 2015 by adambiser
Bump.

From the current promos I'm interested in:
* NEO Scavenger
* Unrest Special Edition
Post edited March 23, 2015 by Tannath
Post edited March 23, 2015 by Fuin
Bump for games on sale this weekend.

Primarily looking for F.E.A.R. 2 and Legend of Grimrock 2.

I'm willing to buy some games from the weekend sale, and even have a GOG code for Shadowgate: Special Edition I could use for these games.

If I get time to add a bunch of other codes I have to my list I'll probably do another bump.
Post edited March 20, 2015 by wanderer_27
I'm still willing to give EVERYTHING from my trade list for Legend of Grimrock 2, even with recent additions. You can, of course, check my list and suggest something else :)

And it's done, thanks apehater :)
Post edited March 20, 2015 by Ghorpm
high rated
Ghorpm: I'm still willing to give EVERYTHING from my trade list for Legend of Grimrock 2, even with recent additions. You can, of course, check my list and suggest something else :)

likewise
Weekend Update
Post edited March 20, 2015 by MarkoH01
— x —
Post edited March 23, 2015 by Azrael360
I have interest in a number of games from the current promo, and I have lots to trade, including tons of GOG codes (including most of the lost Nordic titles) and huge heaps of Steam and Desura keys.

I'd trade 20 Steam keys for a $3 game from the promo. That appealing to anybody? :)

I also have some reasonably high-dollar GOG codes like Din's Curse (bundled with expansion), Shadow Warrior 2013, and more...
Ghorpm: I'm still willing to give EVERYTHING from my trade list for Legend of Grimrock 2, even with recent additions. You can, of course, check my list and suggest something else :)

apehater: likewise
Thanks ape for the giveaway you granted :)
yogsloth: I have interest in a number of games from the current promo
Thanks for the trade!