It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bumping my trade list

While the promo lasts, I'm looking for:
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Primordia
Steam
Batman Arkham Asylum + DLC
Batman Arkham Origins + DLC
Batman Arkham City + DLC

Willing to trade all 3 for KOTOR 1 (GOG) or Battlefront 2 (GOG)
Hi there! I'm looking for some of these games:

-Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy (GoG- I really want this before the remastered edition comes out cause there is a high chance that the standard version will be unavailable...)

-Interstate 76' and 82' (GoG)
-Unreal Tournament GOTY (GoG)
-Driver:Parallel Lines (GoG or Steam)
-Driver:San Francisco (Steam)
-Assassin's Creed:Director's Cut (GoG)
-Half-Life (1 not source) (Steam)

I have (ALL of these are tradable Steam gifts):

-Super Meat Boy
-EDGE
-Stealth Bastard Deluxe
-The Binding of Isaac Collection
-Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack
-Defy Gravity Extended
Post edited February 01, 2015 by rz4
rz4: Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut (GoG - was free here for a short time)
I highly doubt that.
rz4: Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut (GoG - was free here for a short time)
mobutu: I highly doubt that.
Sorry, my bad! Anyway i'm still interested in it :)
mobutu: I highly doubt that.
rz4: Sorry, my bad! Anyway i'm still interested in it :)
No problem at all! :) I kept an eye on that title and I dont remember it being freely ever ... but I'm not 100% sure.
Maybe someone else can shed the true light in this case? Thanks.
mobutu: No problem at all! :) I kept an eye on that title and I dont remember it being freely ever ... but I'm not 100% sure.
Maybe someone else can shed the true light in this case? Thanks.
http://www.gog.com/mix/free_games_temporarily_free_games

"Adamantios says: Temporarily free game that was given out as a free copy from 6 April to 12 April 2012 as part of a promo if Heroes of Might and Magic V: Bundle was bought."

I doubt anyone will still have this game unredeemed from that time.
Post edited January 25, 2015 by Dessimu
Dessimu: Temporarily free game that was given out as a free copy from 6 April to 12 April 2012 as part of a promo if Heroes of Might and Magic V: Bundle was bought."
So it was indeed free but only if you bought another particular game with the same price level.
Thanks for clarifying ;)
Bump - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post4596
rz4: -Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy (GoG- I really want this before the remastered edition comes out cause there is a high chance that the standard version will be unavailable...)
I would actually say the opposite; that the remastered version might not come to GOG and even if it does, the original version will be retained as an extra, as it has happened with other games that received new versions (such as Outcast, Postal 2 andStrike Suit Zero).
rz4: -Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy (GoG- I really want this before the remastered edition comes out cause there is a high chance that the standard version will be unavailable...)
Grargar: I would actually say the opposite; that the remastered version might not come to GOG and even if it does, the original version will be retained as an extra, as it has happened with other games that received new versions (such as Outcast, Postal 2 andStrike Suit Zero).
Not always, it wasn't the case with Trine and The Whispered World.
Ingsoc85: Not always, it wasn't the case with Trine and The Whispered World.
Actually, it totally is with Trine, because you get the choice to play the original or the enchanted edition. As for Whispered World, is it really different? A look at this thread doesn't really seem that they changed it drastically (I would actually argue that it resembles a patch, mostly).
Grargar: I would actually say the opposite; that the remastered version might not come to GOG and even if it does, the original version will be retained as an extra, as it has happened with other games that received new versions (such as Outcast, Postal 2 andStrike Suit Zero).
Well i don't want to risk it because i used to have the games retail version and absolutely loved it but i just hate remastered editions... also i have a 6-7 year old pc and quite often remastered editions are really badly optimised. Well that's my opinion anyway :)
hummer010: AcidFlux
Amazing tardes with you again!

:D
Haves on Steam:
4PM
9th Company: Roots Of Terror
A.I.M. 2 Clan Wars
Biglands
Blades Of Time Limited Edition
Captain Morgane And The Golden Turtle
Chaos Domain
Claustrophobia The Downward Struggle