It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HAVE: (Steam)

-empty-

GOG

-empty-

WANT some of these

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)
Inscryption (Steam)
The Evil Within Bundle (Steam or GOG)
Icewind Dale 2 (GOG)
South Park: Stick of Truth (whatever)
South Park The Fractured But Whole (whatever)
Disco Elysium (Steam or GOG)
Call of Cthulhu (Steam or GOG)
Sunless Sea (GOG or Steam)
Sunless Sea Zubmariner (same)
Sunless Skies Sovereign Edition (same)
Growing Up (Steam or GOG)
Cuphead (Steam or GOG)

or feel free to give me an offer - prefer RPGs, point-and-click adventures and horror.

Traded with: whiteflame199, SorcerousSundries
Post edited January 06, 2023 by Mario_Iv
traded
Post edited November 15, 2022 by wnnndi
traded with Mario_IvNew
Post edited November 06, 2022 by whiteflame199
No longer available.
Post edited December 14, 2022 by gog2002x
Removed

Got Drakansang as a gift instead of trade.
Post edited January 03, 2023 by Fonzer
WANT (from the Sale)
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones.
- Outlast 2.
- Albion.

HAVE
- Hell Let Loose.
- Roboquest.
- Morbid: The Seven Acolytes.
- Golf Gang.
Check my tradelist: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
Ich würde das Spiel Return to Castle Wolfenstein suchen und würde mich freuen das bekommen zu können :-)

Grüße euer Geybrush :-)
Geybrush: Ich würde das Spiel Return to Castle Wolfenstein suchen und würde mich freuen das bekommen zu können :-)

Grüße euer Geybrush :-)
Use English please :)
Updating my game list:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post19029

post 19029

For some reason, linking doesn't work as it should.
Post edited December 16, 2022 by Mario_Iv
Hello. Anyone has some freebies from previous giveaways? I missed it. Let me know what you have. I can offer something from my tradelist to you.
Sorry if my question is either stupid and/or not at the right place, but how can one trade games from their list ? I wasn't aware it was an option !
Eawyne: Sorry if my question is either stupid and/or not at the right place, but how can one trade games from their list ? I wasn't aware it was an option !
You trade 'gift codes' between each-other for said games...
Post edited December 23, 2022 by Trooper1270
Mar1usM: Anyone has some freebies from previous giveaways?
Check out the community giveaway. The daggered list in post #2 is what you're after. Even if you don't normally qualify for the giveaway, make your request anyway since an exception might be made (especially if the gift code is about to expire).
Eawyne: Sorry if my question is either stupid and/or not at the right place, but how can one trade games from their list ? I wasn't aware it was an option !
You can buy games as a gift. You can enter your own e-mail address at checkout, so you're the only one who gets the code (you can also find it in your orders history). Also, if a game you already own is on giveaway on the main page, trying to claim it should grant you a gift code (these expire after 2 weeks or so). That's how you build a list to trade with. It's not possible to swap owned items between user libraries.
Ice_Mage: Check out the community giveaway. The daggered list in post #2 is what you're after. Even if you don't normally qualify for the giveaway, make your request anyway since an exception might be made (especially if the gift code is about to expire).
Thanks for the tip. I will check the link you sent me.
Ice_Mage: Check out the community giveaway. The daggered list in post #2 is what you're after. Even if you don't normally qualify for the giveaway, make your request anyway since an exception might be made (especially if the gift code is about to expire).
Ice_Mage: You can buy games as a gift. You can enter your own e-mail address at checkout, so you're the only one who gets the code (you can also find it in your orders history). Also, if a game you already own is on giveaway on the main page, trying to claim it should grant you a gift code (these expire after 2 weeks or so). That's how you build a list to trade with. It's not possible to swap owned items between user libraries.
Aww, shoot, and there I was hoping to clean that list... I once asked GoG if it could be possible to erase some entries, even without a refund, but they said no. Guess I'm stuck then. Thanks for the detailled answer.