It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello!

I have a key for Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG, code expires on Nov 15, 2031, 11:00 PM according to gog.com.

I will trade it for:

- Deathloop (Steam)
- Marvel's Guardians of The Galaxy (Epic)
- Lost in Random (Steam/Origin)
- Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 (Epic)
- Any interesting offer
Post edited January 20, 2022 by JoeMontero
I have a code for Control Ultimate Edition.

I want (in order of preference) :

- The Witcher 3 (GOTY)
- Kindom Come: Deliverance (Royal Edition)
- Frostpunk (GOTY)
- A Plague Tale: Innocence
- Cyberpunk 2077
[deleted]
Post edited June 06, 2022 by Callyrr
Will trade a GOG copy of Corridor 7, Deadly Dozen, and Oddworld Abe's Odyssey's 2 dlcs (no base game) for Dragon Age on sale ($5)
Post edited January 28, 2022 by Mr_Whiffles
Good day everybody. I was wondering if anyone might be able to get me a game in exchange for a code for the Witcher: Enhanced Editiion? I realize the game has been given away multiple times in the past, but maybe somebody here missed it.

In return for the the Witcher code, I would like to be gifted a game of comparable value. To be discussed if interested.
Thanks for the trade, Grargar! :)
Post edited February 01, 2022 by Leroux
Leroux: WANT
SiN Episodes: Emergence Ep. 1 (Steam key or gift, ROW/uncut, currently 2,86€ over here in the Steam sale)

OFFER
GOG game(s) of your choice for up to ~4€
Thanks for the nice trade.
JoeMontero: Hello!

I have a key for Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG, code expires on Nov 15, 2031, 11:00 PM according to gog.com.
People can't message you unless you change your privacy settings.

https://www.gog.com/account/settings/privacy
Allow chat messages from everyone
(gone)
Post edited February 07, 2022 by Leroux
Leroux: HAVE
Stellaris (GOG)

WOULD LIKE

you to redeem and enjoy it! First come, first serve. I got the key from an Amazon Prime subscription and I'm just not into this genre, so I would like to give the game to someone who is.
Surprised no one replied to this yet. I'll take that key if you still have it.
Ruldra: Surprised no one replied to this yet. I'll take that key if you still have it.
Yes, it's still available. :)

But in order for me to send it to you, you need to allow private conversations temporarily, or become a GOG friend, I guess.
Oops, sorry. I allowed private messaging.
Jon_Irenicus_PL: Good day everybody. I was wondering if anyone might be able to get me a game in exchange for a code for the Witcher: Enhanced Editiion? I realize the game has been given away multiple times in the past, but maybe somebody here missed it.

In return for the the Witcher code, I would like to be gifted a game of comparable value. To be discussed if interested.
Hey, duderino, if you haven't received a copy yet you can pick one up now at https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus . Even if you have, you can receive a gift code that doesn't expire in a cenntury.
Deadly Dozen Remake will be out soon and if Ziggurat's other remaster of the Bloodrayne games are any indication then having the original will net you the remaster automatically.

I'm willing to trade both Deadly Dozen and Corridor 7 (both GOG) for Dragon Age Origins (GOG).
(H) Code for This War of Mine. (W) Pretty much any Fantasy/RPG games.

*UPDATE*

The Blackguards series i.e. 1 + dlc and 2 is currently on sale for about 3 dollars (total, not each) so if someone wants to buy then trade those I'd appreciate it.
Post edited March 04, 2022 by Atrocityinflesh