It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

for some reason, didn't appear when i edited the other post, so here
well, still doesn't appear.

finally
Attachments:
1.jpg (141 Kb)
1.jpg (141 Kb)
Post edited January 10, 2021 by EpiqK
EpiqK: Hello, i want to move some of my games from GoG to Steam, i have some left over GoG Wallet Funds that i want to trade for Steam Gift Cards or Steam Games, preferably gift card though, i have 45.64euros. I'm down to trade 45.64euros GoG Wallet Funds for 40euros Steam Gift Card/s.
Ciao, @EpiqK!
If you are interested in trading with me, this is what I offer you. If you don't want to, that's fine!
Have: Page 923, Post #18559.
In ogni caso, sono al vostro servizio
Un abbraccio, saluti!

Edit.-
One question... I'm sure I saw that the country you came from before was Greece. Are you Greek or Italian?
Post edited January 11, 2021 by UCrest
EpiqK: Hello, i want to move some of my games from GoG to Steam, i have some left over GoG Wallet Funds that i want to trade for Steam Gift Cards or Steam Games, preferably gift card though, i have 45.64euros. I'm down to trade 45.64euros GoG Wallet Funds for 40euros Steam Gift Card/s.
UCrest: Ciao, @EpiqK!
If you are interested in trading with me, this is what I offer you. If you don't want to, that's fine!
Have: Page 923, Post #18559.
In ogni caso, sono al vostro servizio
Un abbraccio, saluti!

Edit.-
One question... I'm sure I saw that the country you came from before was Greece. Are you Greek or Italian?
honestly, neither, but i do live in italy hehe
grazie, non sono interessato, io voglio Steam Gift Card o le serie Dragon Age, Mass Effect ..salve.

boiz i'm interested in Steam Gift Cards or maybe Dragon Age Series , or Mass Effect Legendary Edition when it appears as a pre order on steam.
Cyberpunk 2077 GOG key has been traded away.

You can view my trade list in post 18509 in this thread.
Post edited January 21, 2021 by Lady-Jaye
Lady-Jaye: I have a Cyberpunk 2077 GOG key, looking to trade for Factorio on GOG or other $30 USD worth of games from my GOG wishlist.
You can view my wishlist directly or see post 18509 in this thread.
Is this key from GOG store here? or from another seller?

Had to ask since I would expect you could get a refund if it was from here. There are a few threads about people's account being locked out due to grey market keys, so I have to be cautious.

Better safe than sorry is my approach. :)
Lady-Jaye: I have a Cyberpunk 2077 GOG key, looking to trade for Factorio on GOG or other $30 USD worth of games from my GOG wishlist.
Hi

I need to be a 100% sure, but you are not accepting any games from any other platform than GOG right?
It would be nice if you could write the other games you also want to trade with, since there is regional pricing.
WANT (from the Sale)
- Albion.
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones.

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
Thanks for the trade EpiqK!

He's an honest trader, I recommend trading with him if you are interested in his offer.
Post edited January 21, 2021 by LordZorosk
Hello, i still have 29.06euros GoG Wallet Funds, that i would like to trade for Steam Gift Cards, i already had a successful trade with LordZorosk. If anyone else is interested let me know, we do it via discord, via however you like to. I buy the games that you want on GOG, and you give me the Steam Gift Card, ez pz.
LordZorosk: Thanks for the trade EpiqK!

He's an honest trader, I recommend trading with him if you are interested in his offer.
hey thanks, you are an honest trader too ^
Post edited January 21, 2021 by EpiqK
@Lady-Jaye

Thank you for the smooth and easy trade. Truly appreciate it!

+1
Post edited January 21, 2021 by gog2002x
gog2002x: @Lady-Jaye

Thank you for the smooth and easy trade. Truly appreciate it!

+1
@gog2002x

Thank you as well for the great trade (Factorio), much appreciated! +1
nil
Post edited January 26, 2021 by ggf162
Post edited May 19, 2021 by JunglePredator
Hello, i have 29.06euros GoG Wallet Funds, that i would like to trade for a 25euro Steam Gift Card, make some profit.
If anyone is interested let me know, we do it via discord, via however you like to. I buy the games that you want on GOG, and you give me the Steam Gift Card, ez pz. btw if you are from a different region, no problem, i did this before and it works, just be sure to get the correct amount of your currency that is equal to 25euros.
Post edited February 02, 2021 by EpiqK
Have: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want: Venetica - Gold Edition