It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shadowstalker16: Have:
$12 worth of Steam games

Want:
Fallout: New Vegas and Arcanum : of Steamworks and Magic Obscura on GOG from the current sale

Please post below quoting / replying to this post if you're interested.
OK, I'll bite.

Are they any particular Steam games? Is it $12 towards any purchase on Steam? What exactly are you offering here?
Have (GOG version):

Die Auslanders - X-Com Collection (contains all 5 classic X-Com games)

Included games:
X-Com: Apocalypse
X-Com: Enforcer
X-Com: Interceptor
X-COM: Terror from the Deep
X-Com: UFO Defense

Would love to trade for GOG version of:

Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
Post edited December 28, 2020 by gog2002x
I have:

- Cyberpunk 2077 GOG key

I want:

- Cyberpunk 2077 Steam version

Add me as friend if you are interested.
Post edited December 28, 2020 by lordjancso
Shadowstalker16: Have:
$12 worth of Steam games

Want:
Fallout: New Vegas and Arcanum : of Steamworks and Magic Obscura on GOG from the current sale

Please post below quoting / replying to this post if you're interested.
misteryo: OK, I'll bite.

Are they any particular Steam games? Is it $12 towards any purchase on Steam? What exactly are you offering here?
Check for PM.
WANT (from the Sale)
- Albion.

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Happy New Year! ^^
Games for trade

Long time no trade! Major updates to my lists. Feel free to check it out and send your offers! Have a great new year everyone!

EDIT: Thanks PMPMGamer for yet another great trade!

EDIT 2: Thanks BeatriceElysia (MemoryRunaMelody) for the trade!
Post edited January 01, 2021 by DeathArcanum
DeathArcanum: Games for trade

Long time no trade! Major updates to my lists. Feel free to check it out and send your offers! Have a great new year everyone!

EDIT: Thanks PMPMGamer for yet another great trade!
Thanks DeathArcanumr for trade too! :)
thanks DeathArcanum for trade
Post edited January 02, 2021 by MemoryRunaMelody
Updated
Would like to trade:

Europa Universalis (GOG version)

for

Moto Racer (GOG version)

Feel free to leave a msg here or PM me.

Thanks.
Updated:6/1/21

Have
Fanatical keys
Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!
Divekick
Ninja Shodown
XBlaze Code: Embryo
XBlaze Lost: Memories
Post edited June 01, 2021 by jordywhit
Hello, i want to move some of my games from GoG to Steam, i have some left over GoG Wallet Funds that i want to trade for Steam Gift Cards or Steam Games, preferably gift card though, i have 45.64euros. I'm down to trade 45.64euros GoG Wallet Funds for 40euros Steam Gift Card/s.
Attachments:
Post edited January 03, 2021 by EpiqK
EpiqK: Hello, i want to move some of my games from GoG to Steam, i have some left over GoG Wallet Funds that i want to trade for Steam Gift Cards or Steam Games, preferably gift card though, i have 45.64euros. I'm down to trade 45.64euros GoG Wallet Funds for 40euros Steam Gift Card/s.
Trading for funds isn't allowed on GOG.

Also as your first post it's extremely likely you're scamming.
It's also impossible to obtain any gog wallet cards or wallet money, since it's tied to account. So it's possibly a account selling on top of it.
EpiqK: Hello, i want to move some of my games from GoG to Steam, i have some left over GoG Wallet Funds that i want to trade for Steam Gift Cards or Steam Games, preferably gift card though, i have 45.64euros. I'm down to trade 45.64euros GoG Wallet Funds for 40euros Steam Gift Card/s.
JunglePredator: Trading for funds isn't allowed on GOG.

Also as your first post it's extremely likely you're scamming.
i'm not trading funds, i have those funds and if you want a game i buy it and we trade, and no i'm not scaming.
MemoryRunaMelody: It's also impossible to obtain any gog wallet cards or wallet money, since it's tied to account. So it's possibly a account selling on top of it.
i'm not trading the funds, i have those funds and i buy the games for you, and we trade.

if you feel weird to trade with a new dude, let me know how exactly you want to trade so that you feel comfortable and we do it, via discord, skype, whatever you like.

i still have the funds btw. check picture
Post edited January 10, 2021 by EpiqK