It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Greetings HB Monthly Subscribers !

A lot of folks are not too pleased with this past Bundle, but I may be able to help.

I have some interest in the CoD 4 (Battlenet) gift links for those that don't really want these - another party is interested, so I'd just be retrading those.

I am interested in the other items from this past (and current) Bundle, so contact me with any proposals.
deleted
Post edited September 01, 2019 by xonar524

A lot of folks are not too pleased with this past Bundle, but I may be able to help.

I have some interest in the CoD 4 (Battlenet) gift links for those that don't really want these - another party is interested, so I'd just be retrading those.

I am interested in the other items from this past (and current) Bundle, so contact me with any proposals.
I also have a Battlenet link for COD4. I'd trade for Inside or Dragon's Lair.

(Have successfully traded with BranjoHello)
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Crisco1492

Crisco1492: I also have a Battlenet link for COD4. I'd trade for Inside or Dragon's Lair.

I'm just helping people clear these out of their accounts right now (dumped mine as soon as I saw it).

I have someone I trade with that was looking for an extra copy or two (for further trading).
Right now I'm waiting to see if he even wants another copy I have possibly waiting.

The whole Bundle was 12 bucks, and there's only really one decent game in it.
Battle Net (Uplay & Origin as well) games are worth even less than Steam games.

It's probably a good game, and if someone has a Battle Net account worth it, but I don't know many (if any) that use it.
Crisco1492: I also have a Battlenet link for COD4. I'd trade for Inside or Dragon's Lair.

wanderer_27: I'm just helping people clear these out of their accounts right now (dumped mine as soon as I saw it).

I have someone I trade with that was looking for an extra copy or two (for further trading).
Right now I'm waiting to see if he even wants another copy I have possibly waiting.

It's probably a good game, and if someone has a Battle Net account worth it, but I don't know many (if any) that use it.
I wouldn't play a MP-only game... I think online MP is poison. But eh, if your contact wants the game...
wanderer_27: I'm just helping people clear these out of their accounts right now (dumped mine as soon as I saw it).

Crisco1492: I wouldn't play a MP-only game... I think online MP is poison. But eh, if your contact wants the game...
That's pretty much the best summary of it :)

even if total worth of these games was 200+ (it was close to 100+) bundle is paygated by 12$. I would probably got regular unlocks (most probably all of them except COD) for 3$ totally legally and not shady at all. They are not worth 5$ even if that was their actual lowest price since they are like total filler shit.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Crisco1492: I wouldn't play a MP-only game... I think online MP is poison. But eh, if your contact wants the game...
I agree. The only thing that's worth playing in that game is Zombies. You can play that mode with bots, but it still requires an internet connection. Still, it kind of resembles single player insofar as that you don't have to play with other people.

It does have some offline capabilities... just not a campaign. Good run down is https://www.vgr.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-what-can-you-play-offline/

I added it to my battle.net because I've pretty much played all the Call Of Dutys (missing... 3 I think)... will play around with this one a bit in offline & then probably never look back. For $12 USD... why not.
Gone
Post edited June 14, 2019 by gog2002x
If anyone owns all the Beamdog-games, and can get a full discount on NWN Enhanced Deluxe, I'm looking to trade for that game with something of similar value.
Updated!
[HAVE]

Obduction (GOG key)

[WANT]

https://www.gog.com/game/quake_the_offering (Currently $4.99 / €4.40)

If anyone is interested in making this trade, please PM me.

Edit: My Obduction key is apparently expired, so please disregard the above request.
Post edited June 17, 2019 by TheBigCore
deleted
Post edited June 22, 2019 by Aramandur
Updated!
Lots of stuff to trade, look around for my list.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by Alexim