It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi!

[HAVE]
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (GOG key from Humble Bundle)

[WANT]
Steam games
Jevimun: Hi!

[HAVE]
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (GOG key from Humble Bundle)

[WANT]
Steam games
C̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶G̶O̶G̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶G̶O̶G̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶o̶b̶t̶a̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶G̶O̶G̶.̶ ̶U̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶

Edit: NM, I'm wrong.
Post edited January 16, 2019 by 221bBS

[HAVE]

[WANT]
Steam games
221bBS: Can't be a GOG key, GOG keys can only be obtained from GOG. Unless you got it here.
Actually, humble offers GOG keys only for Witcher games.

[HAVE]

[WANT]
Steam games
221bBS: Can't be a GOG key, GOG keys can only be obtained from GOG. Unless you got it here.
Humble Bundle sells GOG keys for Witcher games. Just look at their website:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-game-of-the-year-edition

"The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION is provided via GOG key for Windows. For key redemption, a free GOG account is required."

Edit: Ninja'd by BeatriceElysia! :)
Post edited January 16, 2019 by Accatone
BeatriceElysia: Actually, humble offers GOG keys only for Witcher games.
That's an odd thing to do. Why just that one game? Maybe trying to draw more attention to this site?

You have to wonder how many people bought this and tried to activate it on Steam :P
221bBS: That's an odd thing to do. Why just that one game? Maybe trying to draw more attention to this site?

You have to wonder how many people bought this and tried to activate it on Steam :P
It probably has something to do with the fact that GOG and the developer of the Witcher series (CD Projekt Red) have the same parent company (CD Projekt). They sell the Witcher series on Steam, but apparently they don't let Humble Bundle sell Steam keys for it.
BeatriceElysia: Actually, humble offers GOG keys only for Witcher games.
221bBS: That's an odd thing to do. Why just that one game? Maybe trying to draw more attention to this site?

I bought it because I thought it was a Steam game :D

[HAVE]

[WANT]
Steam games
You have to change your chat settings.

[HAVE]

[WANT]
Steam games
kmcoolice: You have to change your chat settings.
Changed my settings!
Last call for a SOMA code, I will accept any game or DLC from GOG/Steam I do not own for this.

Edit: Code expired, I'm not going to give away for free barring someone has helped me in the past, someone could have bought me a sale game for a $1.59 for example which isn't much to ask.
Post edited January 22, 2019 by Littleguy
Hi again!
I traded successfully with kmcoolice, so The Witcher is not available anymore. Thank you for the trade!
Have: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want from the current sale:
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Post edited January 16, 2019 by theslitherydeee
Bump, my trade list
https://docs.google.com/document/d/187zzjxMX1eKBchLTaHjxRWJKc8RgP8BDMJ3JPAgmYAA/edit
[HAVE]
2x Neverwinter Humble Bundle Pack
As metioned in my ealier post, I wasn't able to trade these GOG games by the 15th.

So here are the SOMA and Fantasy General codes. Enjoy! =D

Fantasy General - PTME6690ABE62514 (add 5G at the end of the code)

SOMA - 5C5D7-C955A-F624C-5 (add DFCE at the end of the code)