It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have GOG:
Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate II
Icewind Dale
Ascendant
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND

Want:
Something from my wishlist - https://www.gog.com/u/sergeyua/wishlist
Post edited December 24, 2018 by sergeyua
Bumping, because of the sale and the region lock:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post17221

edit: I'm not sure if I made a mistake or not, but my link does not seem to work correctly. It is supposed to link to post 17221 but it doesn't. Not the first time this happened.

Until I figure out what went wrong, so that others don't have to manually look for my post I will repost my list here:

Have:

$5,99

Age of Wonders
Dungeon Keeper Gold
LittleBigAdventure
LittleBigAdventure 2
Worms Forts: Under Siege

$9,99

Alan Wake's American NIghtmare
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Magrunner: Dark Pulse
MDK
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
System Shock 2

$14,99

Grim Fandango Remastered
Rise of the Triad (2013)
Torchlight

Want:

$5,99

Postal 2: Paradise Lost
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Star Wars: Dark Forces

$9,99

Soldier of Fortune Platinum Edition
Quake 2: Quad Damage

$14,99

Quake 3: Gold
Quake 4
Post edited December 24, 2018 by GamePlayerZero
bump

Have (all GOG):
Mirror's Edge
Overlord II
Saints Row 2
Shadow Warrior (2013)

Want (GOG only):
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete
Sid Meier’s Pirates! (2005)
SiN Gold
Shadow Watch
Westport Independent
Zeus + Poseidon
Merry Christmas bump !

I have the following (for CONNECT) :

Convoy
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
Hard West
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Syberia
Syberia Collection ( I & II - should work for I)
Highly interested in these games:

A Hat in Time
Cold Waters
Hellblade
Infested Planet Campaign
Into the Breach
Little Inferno
My Memory of Us
Semblance
Slime Rancher
X3: Reunion

Please check my wishlist for other stuff I'm interested in.
Post edited June 28, 2019 by X-com
WANT
- Escape from Monkey Island

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Happy Holidays! ^^
[EDIT] Thank you MadalinStroe for another good trade

Have these, plus a ton of steam keys left from the humble jingle jam that need a good home. :)

Just looking for whatever inexpensive GOG games I don't already have.
Post edited December 26, 2018 by yogsloth
yogsloth: ...
Another great trade, yogsloth. Thank you!
Hello GOG community,

I want Return to Castle Wolfenstein. But unfortunately I cannot buy it due to country barriers in the Winter Sale.

Whoever can give it to me (for $1.49) would then receive a game in the same price segment as a gift.

Just write me via the chat if you are interested.

Happy Holidays
Dchan: Hello GOG community,

I want Return to Castle Wolfenstein. But unfortunately I cannot buy it due to country barriers in the Winter Sale.

Whoever can give it to me (for $1.49) would then receive a game in the same price segment as a gift.

Just write me via the chat if you are interested.

Happy Holidays
I can't message you due to the fact you have your chat settings being set to private, change them to public so I can talk to about a trade please.
Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
Outlast 2 (while it's on the daily deal)
Overlord 2
Plenty of $2 and $3 games from the winter sale

I am willing to trade multiple game codes for something from my wishlist make me an offer.
theslitherydeee: Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
Outlast 2 (while it's on the daily deal)
Overlord 2
Plenty of $2 and $3 games from the winter sale

I am willing to trade multiple game codes for something from my wishlist make me an offer.
Did you get "Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island" while it was discounted, by any chance?
Have: Full Throttle:Remastered (GOG)

Want: Anything I don't have really.

Edit: Trade completed.
Post edited January 06, 2019 by Littleguy
Littleguy: Have: Full Throttle:Remastered (GOG)

I don't think you can do that. The game you're offering was free for everyone to get, and trading it means no more than asking another user to give you a game for free.

Although no such rule claims what you're doing to be wrong, I just felt that I had read somewhere in this thread on how it would be somewhat unfair for the other user you're trading the game to.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by Vingry
Littleguy: Have: Full Throttle:Remastered (GOG)

Vingry: I don't think you can do that. The game you're offering was free for everyone to get, and trading it means no more than asking another user to give you a game for free.

Although no such rule claims what you're doing to be wrong, I just felt that I had read somewhere in this thread on how it would be somewhat unfair for the other user you're trading the game to.
I had already purchased Full Throttle before the giveaway, so it was hardly "free" for me and users can check my games list to verify I have activated it on my account.

I haven't encountered this rule and have traded "giveaway" games before and received them as well. Granted some of these were from a time where the giveaway codes had lengthier expiration dates, if this is an official rule, I'm willing to delete my initial post. If not can't we allow individual users to exercise their own discretion in trading?

Perhaps someone missed the giveaway and wants the game but received another giveaway in the past or paid an utterly trivial amount for a game etc, that they are willing to trade.

I'm open to receiving just about anything, even something of very small value here.

This has a normal value of 20 Canadian dollars on GOG, I'm willing to part with it for something of far less value (for example if I didn't own Fantasy General I would have willingly accepted a trade for that in this deal).
Post edited December 27, 2018 by Littleguy