It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aniketdawn89: Want:

Steam Wishlist

GOG Wishlist
Damn your wishlist, added like 3 games to my own just going through it :p

Also, your GOG wishlist is empty. Was hoping I had something to trade for SC Origins but no dice xD
Post edited September 23, 2018 by Pheace
aniketdawn89: Want:

Steam Wishlist

GOG Wishlist
Pheace: Damn your wishlist, added like 3 games to my own just going through it :p

Also, your GOG wishlist is empty. Was hoping I had something to trade for SC Origins but no dice xD
Oops. I fixed my GOG wishlist url, hope it shows up correctly now :)

Check it out to see if you can find something for the trade!

I am also okay with trading for the GOG versions of the games listed in my steam wishlist!
Post edited September 24, 2018 by aniketdawn89
Post edited October 01, 2018 by Ingsoc85
Thanks to Leroux for the smooth trade!

WANT:

Steam:

Master Reboot
Styx: Shards of Darkness

GOG

The Saboteur
Throne of Darkness
Mafia

offers

HAVE:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283
Want
The Mooseman
Tower 57

Have
This
Post edited September 29, 2018 by adambiser
I know this is a million to one long shot, but I’m looking for Telltale’s Wallace and Gromit game.
Have a combination of 36 games & DLC; seeking to trade the lot of them for 16 CSGO case keys.
Mostly HB gift links from HB monthly items I didn't want.
Not looking to trade single items.

https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/HzZqc/h-36-gamesdlc-w-16-csgo-keys-for-everyting
Post edited September 26, 2018 by JunglePredator
gibbeynator: I know this is a million to one long shot, but I’m looking for Telltale’s Wallace and Gromit game.
Whatever he pays, I'll pay double!!!

lol
zxp930603: In Steam rule, it seems like players can be allowed to share library with 5 friends but it doesn't mean that you can share with the strangers which I mean someone you just met on the internet or in real life, and absolutely not the people you are trying to make friend for using Steam Family Library.
erwin87: I bought a product on a site that allows sharing it with my friends. It's in my hands to decide who I consider as a friend. This is a simple rule, do not look for any deeper thoughts.
Personally, I think that this option should appear on GOG.

Digital product = physical product

I buy and I can do anything with it, sell it, rent it, etc.
That is just wrong! Plain and simple. You are incorrect here - no matter if you believe otherwise.
erwin87: I bought a product on a site that allows sharing it with my friends. It's in my hands to decide who I consider as a friend. This is a simple rule, do not look for any deeper thoughts.
Personally, I think that this option should appear on GOG.

Digital product = physical product

I buy and I can do anything with it, sell it, rent it, etc.
MarkoH01: That is just wrong! Plain and simple. You are incorrect here - no matter if you believe otherwise.
What exactly do you not understand? Read the steam regulations and then come back to the discussion.
MarkoH01: That is just wrong! Plain and simple. You are incorrect here - no matter if you believe otherwise.
erwin87: What exactly do you not understand? Read the steam regulations and then come back to the discussion.
I'd rather not. You don't seem to understand simple law so - no thanks. That does not change the fact that you are still wrong. But do as you like - just hope that you won't get caught.
Anyway I don't know what you are trying to prove, but I do not see any point in the discussion
erwin87: What exactly do you not understand? Read the steam regulations and then come back to the discussion.
MarkoH01: I'd rather not. You don't seem to understand simple law so - no thanks. That does not change the fact that you are still wrong. But do as you like - just hope that you won't get caught.
Now You are trying to manipulate the discusion. Once again - there is nothing wrong to share your library on steam as long as steam allows it to you. Simple. Please do not change the meaning of my words..
Post edited September 27, 2018 by erwin87
erwin87: Anyway I don't know what you are trying to prove, but I do not see any point in the discussion
MarkoH01: I'd rather not. You don't seem to understand simple law so - no thanks. That does not change the fact that you are still wrong. But do as you like - just hope that you won't get caught.
erwin87: Now You are trying to manipulate the discusion. Once again - there is nothing wrong to share your library on steam as long as steam allows it to you. Simple. Please do not change the meaning of my words..
I think Marko is, at least partially, referring to the part where you state that

'Digital product = physical product

I buy and I can do anything with it, sell it, rent it, etc. "

Which is clearly not the case when you buy something on Steam, for the simple fact that you're buying a license to use. This in itself makes both statements incorrect.
Post edited September 27, 2018 by skimmie
Hello all, I'm looking for Thronebreaker, willing to purchase something of equip value on steam (games or items). cheers.

Edit: I am fully aware that as a new trader here, I need to go first. I am complete fine with that, my only condition is for the other side to have at least 100+ repute or has their user named listed in the known trader list. Cheers.
Post edited September 28, 2018 by youngfool
Still looking for Little Nightmares.
If you have a surplus code of it, here is what I can offer in return.

EDIT: Not valid any more, but there are other games that interest me of course (none were recently bundled, however).
Post edited September 28, 2018 by BranjoHello