It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

edit: I will rather try something else
Post edited July 06, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
I'm also open to new places where I can offer my keys to trade besides gog. Could I trade on reddit? Is there any other website that allowes this type of trading?
If I'm asking too much, please say.
BeatriceElysia: If I'm asking too much, please say.
Well, not sure it it's too much, but maybe learning how to use edit button would be a good idea. ;)
BeatriceElysia: I'm also open to new places where I can offer my keys to trade besides gog. Could I trade on reddit? Is there any other website that allowes this type of trading?
Take a look at Barter.vg and Steam Trades.

EDIT: Links corrected.
Post edited July 08, 2018 by dr.schliemann
Post edited August 17, 2018 by JunglePredator
Post edited July 09, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
If anyone has a spare GOG copy of Cryostasis: The Sleep of Reason, I'd be interested in trading for it with a sealed NTSC retail copy of the same game.
Mr_Whiffles: If anyone has a spare GOG copy of Cryostasis: The Sleep of Reason, I'd be interested in trading for it with a sealed NTSC retail copy of the same game.
Hmm...

Well... for anyone over 19 rep you're supposed to go 1st & any one under... I honestly wouldn't trust. :-))
Keys for that game are getting quite old since the game was yanked from GOG about 5 years ago... it'll be hard to find a key for it. It will likely attract a lot of scammers though so double check everyone who comes calling.

Why are you after a GOG key?
A Steam key is more likely to be around but honestly it's still going to attract scamemrs even then I think.
Any digital copies you can get are likely to be DRM free however is the good news. I.E. my GamersGate copy (which was yanked along with all other copies of the game) is DRM free as well.
Post edited July 11, 2018 by JunglePredator
Mr_Whiffles: If anyone has a spare GOG copy of Cryostasis: The Sleep of Reason, I'd be interested in trading for it with a sealed NTSC retail copy of the same game.
JunglePredator: Hmm...

Well... for anyone over 19 rep you're supposed to go 1st & any one under... I honestly wouldn't trust. :-))
Keys for that game are getting quite old since the game was yanked from GOG about 5 years ago... it'll be hard to find a key for it. It will likely attract a lot of scammers though so double check everyone who comes calling.

Why are you after a GOG key?
A Steam key is more likely to be around but honestly it's still going to attract scamemrs even then I think.
Any digital copies you can get are likely to be DRM free however is the good news. I.E. my GamersGate copy (which was yanked along with all other copies of the game) is DRM free as well.
I'm not a scammer, and I understand that there need to be safeguards when trading. I'd rather go over them with an interested party rather than iterate them in this forum, to avoid redundancy. I have traded with yogsloth, fackoofer, and MadalinStroe. I don't trade too much, but it is a necessity for discontinued titles. As for wanting the GOG copy, I prefer GOG variants because I can trust that they'll at least work, unlike some Steam horror stories I've heard. Also the GOG copy may have some nice goodies.
Mr_Whiffles: I'm not a scammer, and I understand that there need to be safeguards when trading. I'd rather go over them with an interested party rather than iterate them in this forum, to avoid redundancy. I have traded with yogsloth, fackoofer, and MadalinStroe. I don't trade too much, but it is a necessity for discontinued titles. As for wanting the GOG copy, I prefer GOG variants because I can trust that they'll at least work, unlike some Steam horror stories I've heard. Also the GOG copy may have some nice goodies.
Yeah, you'll never find it. It's so long gone there are just no keys to be had, and the suggestion is not that you are a scammer, but rather anyone who claims to have a key is attempting to scam you.

In unrelated news, I'm still looking for a GOG key for Wallace & Gromit! Hit me up, people!
yogsloth: Yeah, you'll never find it. It's so long gone there are just no keys to be had, and the suggestion is not that you are a scammer, but rather anyone who claims to have a key is attempting to scam you.
Thanks. Sorry for name-dropping you there.
SirRobbie: Front Mission Evolved
Hi, SirRobbie! Are you still active? You haven't changed your chat privacy settings, so I can't PM you.
Have:

GOG code for all 7 currently available Myst games on GOG (from the 25th Anniversary Kickstarter) - total RRP $79.93

Want:

Myst III, Myst IV and Quern: Undying Thoughts on GOG - total cost $56.81

Explanation: As I already own 5 of the 7 games in the Cyan code, those 5 would go *poof* in a cloud of digital smoke. Unlike a gift code, you can't pass it on to let other people have the spare games, so this is only of interest to those who want ALL the Myst games.
Post edited July 12, 2018 by SirPrimalform
skimmie: ...
Thank you, skimmie, for another successful trade!