It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

plan99: Trade list bump

Steam games I'd like to trade for:
- Pinball Arcade: Season One Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Five Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Six Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Seven Pro Pack (Steam dlc)

I'm willing to trade a *LOT* of GOG and/or Steam games for the pinball dlc above (many of the tables are going to be removed at the end of June - licensing agreement doesn't allow sales before removal). I'm working on updating the Steam games I have for trade (a lot needs to be added since the links in my trade list). Here's a WIP link to the Steam trades I have: https://pastebin.com/HvLrxgvb (updates)
We can work whatever ratio of games for Pinball packs in chat.
That really blows. Is there a certain one that you would like the most?
plan99: Trade list bump

Steam games I'd like to trade for:
- Pinball Arcade: Season One Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Five Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Six Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Seven Pro Pack (Steam dlc)

I'm willing to trade a *LOT* of GOG and/or Steam games for the pinball dlc above (many of the tables are going to be removed at the end of June - licensing agreement doesn't allow sales before removal). I'm working on updating the Steam games I have for trade (a lot needs to be added since the links in my trade list). Here's a WIP link to the Steam trades I have: https://pastebin.com/HvLrxgvb (updates)
We can work whatever ratio of games for Pinball packs in chat.
vidsgame: That really blows. Is there a certain one that you would like the most?
Probably the first one. It and the second one are supposed to have the best tables. I got #3 and #4 when they were 75% off (the only ones I ever saw that were) and was waiting for a better discount on the others... :(
vidsgame: That really blows. Is there a certain one that you would like the most?
plan99: Probably the first one. It and the second one are supposed to have the best tables. I got #3 and #4 when they were 75% off (the only ones I ever saw that were) and was waiting for a better discount on the others... :(
PM sent.
Flame In The Flood was free in May from Humble Store.

Anyone have a copy they can give me? Need a copy for someone & I didn't grab any spares.

Thanks to wanderer_27 for fill this request.

+rep to the dude y'all!
Post edited June 25, 2018 by JunglePredator
vidsgame: PM sent.
Thanks for the great trade, vidsgame!
vidsgame: PM sent.
plan99: Thanks for the great trade, vidsgame!
You're welcome. Thank you, too.
Edit:
Successful trade with: SorcerousSundries
Post edited June 26, 2018 by Uchtiv
Bump

Hope everyone's having a great Steam sale!
Added GOG versions of Thief 2, Crysis, The Saboteur and Starpoint Gemini 2 to my list

Would like stuff from my wishlist
Post edited June 28, 2019 by X-com
I've never played this game, even I don't know how to play this. Please tell me about this game.
Post edited June 25, 2018 by RosiePage
RosiePage: I've never played this game, even I don't know how to play this. Please tell me about this game.
What game?
The "Make a cryptic nonsensical post and then immediately log off and run away" game.

It's a good one.
yogsloth: The "Make a cryptic nonsensical post and then immediately log off and run away" game.

It's a good one.
Yeah, my favourite
X-com: What game?
The Life of Spam.
RosiePage: I've never played this game, even I don't know how to play this. Please tell me about this game.
X-com: What game?
Please, don't feed it. It will edit its post in the next following hours to include some shady links.

edit:
Fucking bit wasting.. Let God sort 'em out!
Post edited June 26, 2018 by mike_cesara