It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amrit9037: My list is outdated. So if you want to trade kindly tell me first what you need.
DampSquib: A foot rub and a packet of biscuits :P
Check chat...
GOG Wars: Gifter Strikes Back
Thank you for Spore, MoH and Alan Wake franchise!!!
Not I know what would I be doing this Sunday!!
Thank you for generous gifts.
Additional games added!
MarkoH01: Sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say and the link you posted only leads to a page (which is depending on the forum settings) so I don't know which post you are referring to.
pferreira1983: Look under my user name. I have games to trade and a list of games I'd like.

By the way you're link in your post just links to this page, not your list.
I just tried my link and it works fine (it links to post 14648 which is what it should). I still don't know where I can find your post. In case you should not know: the searchh function on GOG is very bad regarding usernames only. Maybe you could just tell me the number of the post you are referring to?

Edit: You probably mean post #14663? Then I still don't know what this has to do with me since you only want GOG games and the ones in my list are mostly steam? I am a little confused here ...
Post edited May 14, 2017 by MarkoH01
X-com: Bumping (1st 2 posts in link). I'm interested in these games on sale at the moment:

Mother Russia Bleeds
de Blob
Asura
Layers of Fear

Plus stuff from my wishlist
hey, see the chat

thank you for the smooth trade :)
Post edited May 15, 2017 by obi4ammama
I'm looking for Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky from the sales, check my trade list for the games I have for trade.
Want to trade a steam key of Alan Wake for whatever really, willing to take any offer.
deleted
Post edited May 16, 2017 by KoreaBeat
obi4ammama: hey, see the chat

thank you for the smooth trade :)
Thanks again for an awesome trade :)
MarkoH01: Edit: You probably mean post #14663? Then I still don't know what this has to do with me since you only want GOG games and the ones in my list are mostly steam? I am a little confused here ...
Ok, no problem.
Trade list bump

Post edited May 23, 2017 by plan99
Looking to trade my Witcher 3 GOTY Edition GOG key for a Steam copy if anyone is interested.
Thanks for the trade Ogdin :)
Hi, i have GOG key for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass DLC, i'm looking to trade it for 4 cs go keys . I also accept another offer. Thanks. ; )
rizky_w: Hi, i have GOG key for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass DLC, i'm looking to trade it for 4 cs go keys . I also accept another offer. Thanks. ; )
If you bought that key anywhere else except on GOG, then your key is most likely invalid. So, not much chance of trading it successfully.
Ki11s0n3: Looking to trade my Witcher 3 GOTY Edition GOG key for a Steam copy if anyone is interested.
If you bought that key anywhere else except on GOG, then your key is most likely invalid. So, not much chance of trading it successfully.
Post edited May 16, 2017 by misteryo
rizky_w: Hi, i have GOG key for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass DLC, i'm looking to trade it for 4 cs go keys . I also accept another offer. Thanks. ; )
misteryo: If you bought that key anywhere else except on GOG, then your key is most likely invalid. So, not much chance of trading it successfully.
Ki11s0n3: Looking to trade my Witcher 3 GOTY Edition GOG key for a Steam copy if anyone is interested.
misteryo: If you bought that key anywhere else except on GOG, then your key is most likely invalid. So, not much chance of trading it successfully.
And why is that? The retail version and some other DD give you a GOG key.