It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited November 09, 2016 by Leroux
Wanted:

Eternal Lords - AOW3 DLC GOG only
Golden Realms - AOW3 DLC GOG only

Offering:

Prison Architect Steam GIFT
RUST Steam GIFT
Cities: Skylines Steam GIFT

I have two PA gifts and one RUST GIFT (just sold one on Steam!). Offering one gift for each DLC. Offering Cities: Skylines for BOTH DLCs.

I can also buy any gift up to the value of £5 from Steam Store for you instead for each gift above.

If you prefer, I can offer 3 TF2 or CS:GO keys per GOG Gift as another alternative.
Post edited November 06, 2016 by PasteurisedChrome
Have:

Steam (sorry for the capitals, I copied it from Excel)
BALLISTICK
BALLISTICK
BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE
CENTAURI SECTOR
CHRONICLES OF A DARK LORD EP 1
CHRONICLES OF A DARK LORD EP 1
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR
HIDDEN MYSTERIES CIVIL WAR
HOVEN THE SAGES SPINEL
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE
LEGENDS OF SOLITAIRE CURSE OF THE DRAGON
LEGENDS OF SOLITAIRE CURSE OF THE DRAGON
ROOGOO
ROOGOO
THE DETAIL EPISODE 1
THE DETAIL EPISODE 1
VELOCIBOX
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
The Deep
TrainFever
Dragon Age - Origins (Ultimate Edition)
Victoria II

WANT:
Mini Metro
Reigns
HomeBehind
Age of Gladiators

or make an offer
Post edited November 06, 2016 by bezarkane
Trade list bump

Post edited November 08, 2016 by plan99
Bump bump.
Has anyone been offered 'too generous' trades by someone calling themselves "FANDB".

Getting more and more suspicious of his 'offer'.
Post edited November 06, 2016 by PasteurisedChrome
bezarkane: Have:
Steam (sorry for the capitals, I copied it from Excel)
BALLISTICK
The Excel function PROPER() easily solves this issue ;-)

(the function is called GROSS2() in German Excel)
high rated
Time for another bump.

HEADS UP to all new, and not, to trading:

- Read the rules in the OP carefully.
- Check out this page, and read at least the first two sections, "General advice" and "Spotting impersonating accounts", links included.

Do the above two things before going through with any trade offer. It may spare you the grief of getting scammed.

PasteurisedChrome: Has anyone been offered 'too generous' trades by someone calling themselves "FANDB".

Getting more and more suspicious of his 'offer'.
If it's too good to be true... could you share what they're offering, and what they ask for? Perhaps a screenshot of the exchange(s)?
high rated
@HypersomniacLive

I'm offering gifts worth £5 from the Steam Store for 'each' of the two DLCs I want from GOG, but he only wants an item worth £3.99 for both.

Offering no proof of previous trades or proof of ownership of the DLCs and wants me to go first via an e-mail address.
Attachments:
clip_7.jpg (168 Kb)
clip_8.jpg (170 Kb)
gift-22.jpg (23 Kb)
Post edited November 07, 2016 by PasteurisedChrome
high rated
PasteurisedChrome: @HypersomniacLive

I'm offering gifts worth £5 from the Steam Store for 'each' of the two DLCs I want from GOG, but he only wants an item worth £3.99 for both.

Offering no proof of previous trades or proof of ownership of the DLCs and wants me to go first via an e-mail address.
[emphasis added]

I'd say that's quite the red flag, along with them not replying here to your post.

Could you, please, post a screenshot of your exchange(s)?
PasteurisedChrome: @HypersomniacLive

HypersomniacLive: [emphasis added]

I'd say that's quite the red flag, along with them not replying here to your post.

Could you, please, post a screenshot of your exchange(s)?
I'd also like to see his join date.

Oh wait, OCT 16.
Okay NVM then.
Post edited November 06, 2016 by tinyE
PasteurisedChrome: Has anyone been offered 'too generous' trades by someone calling themselves "FANDB".
I've heard a couple other people come to me privately asking about the same person.
That username doesn't pop up on the forum at all. Apparently he can trade/lurk but not make a single post for the entire time he's presumably been on here?
I'd avoid him.
zeogold: I've heard a couple other people come to me privately asking about the same person.
That username doesn't pop up on the forum at all. Apparently he can trade/lurk but not make a single post for the entire time he's presumably been on here?
I'd avoid him.
I found him in the Clearinghouse thread. He gave away a copy of LBA 2.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/fall_sall_2016_clearinghouse_thread/post229
Post edited November 06, 2016 by tinyE
high rated
@tinyE

From the chat screen,I appear to only have two options:

'Clear conversation' and 'block this person'? I'm not sure how to get any info on the account such as join date?

@HypersomniacLive

http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/Yiheo4yv/file.html
http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/vKFEUjwm/file.html
PasteurisedChrome: @tinyE

From the chat screen,I appear to only have two options:

'Clear conversation' and 'block this person'? I'm not sure how to get any info on the account such as join date?

@HypersomniacLive

http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/Yiheo4yv/file.html
http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/vKFEUjwm/file.html
Don't worry about it. And thanks for the links.