It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bumping my post.

Looking to trade Earthworm Jim 1+2 and Sacrifice for Strike Commander.
innerring: HAVE: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283

WANT:

Steam
.......Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Are you sure about this? The Dracula 3 on steam is a shortened version. I'd rather buy it on GOG.
Ki11s0n3: I PM'd you
tinyE: Buying games, or codes is illegal. This is likely to cost you your account.
Did GOG ever close an account when people did such things?
Post edited October 10, 2016 by MarkoH01
HAVE (Steam)
Duke Nukem Forever
LIMBO
Read Only Memories
Deadlight
Human Resource Machine
A Fistful of Gun
Dropsy
Gods Will Be Watching
Noct (Early Access)
NOT A HERO
RONIN

WANT
Virginia (afaik only on steam available)
Click here!
MarkoH01: HAVE (Steam)
Duke Nukem Forever
LIMBO
Read Only Memories
Deadlight
Human Resource Machine
A Fistful of Gun
Dropsy
Gods Will Be Watching
Noct (Early Access)
NOT A HERO
RONIN

WANT
Virginia (afaik only on steam available)
All copies are Steam activations if that's what you mean.
However Green Man Gaming has it the cheapest right now; couple dollars cheaper than Steam itself.

But man... it looks like it's a new adventure game but the artist made it on a snes....
innerring: HAVE: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283

WANT:

Steam
MarkoH01: Are you sure about this? The Dracula 3 on steam is a shortened version. I'd rather buy it on GOG.
tinyE: Buying games, or codes is illegal. This is likely to cost you your account.
MarkoH01: Did GOG ever close an account when people did such things?
I have NO clue. I honestly doubt they would at this point but it never hurts to be safe.
MarkoH01: Are you sure about this? The Dracula 3 on steam is a shortened version. I'd rather buy it on GOG.

Did GOG ever close an account when people did such things?
tinyE: I have NO clue. I honestly doubt they would at this point but it never hurts to be safe.
Try getting all your shots at once....
tinyE: I have NO clue. I honestly doubt they would at this point but it never hurts to be safe.
JunglePredator: Try getting all your shots at once....
After Chemo? Been there done that! :P
JunglePredator: Try getting all your shots at once....
tinyE: After Chemo? Been there done that! :P
It's not really the chemo that hurts though... unless they put a picc line in while you were still awake?
I know they put my 2nd cousin-in-law under when they put hers in but then she was only 5.
Does anyone have three Company of Heroes 2 mission packs from current Humble Bundle for trade? Only mission packs: Case Blue, Southern Fronts and Victory at Stalingrad, not whole CoH bundle.
Post edited October 10, 2016 by zeffyr
zeffyr: Does anyone have three Company of Heroes 2 mission packs from current Humble Bundle for trade? Only mission packs: Case Blue, Southern Fronts and Victory at Stalingrad, not whole CoH bundle.
The keys are packaged by tiers. Thus, if you want the three mission packs, you'll have to redeem the whole BTA tier.
zeffyr: Does anyone have three Company of Heroes 2 mission packs from current Humble Bundle for trade? Only mission packs: Case Blue, Southern Fronts and Victory at Stalingrad, not whole CoH bundle.
Grargar: The keys are packaged by tiers. Thus, if you want the three mission packs, you'll have to redeem the whole BTA tier.
Oh, thanks for the info. No mission packs for me then :/

post 10283

WANT:

Steam
Didn't know that, thanks for the warning. I already have it on GOG.
Never mind, never traded before, found out it wasn't equal trade :)
Post edited October 11, 2016 by sreamer17ydr
Isn't it shortened on GOG as well, or...?
MarkoH01: Did GOG ever close an account when people did such things?
At this point, I'm not even sure they have the power.
Post edited October 11, 2016 by zeogold