It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[HAVE] (GOG)
This is the Police

[HAVE] (Steam-keys)
Aaru's Awakening
Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition
Blade Symphony
Frozen Synapse Prime
Go! Go! Nippon! My First Trip to Japan
Gunnheim
Guns of Icarus Online
Hektor
Lethal League
Make War Not Love Bundle 2 (Binary Domain, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Streets of Rage 2)
Make War Not Love Bundle 3 (Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops, Viking: Battle for Asgard)
Moving Hazard
POSTAL 1 & POSTAL 2 Pack
Secret Ponchos
We Are Legion
We Are The Dwarves

[WANT] (Steam)
Good gifts. Not steam-keys.
WANT for these games from previous bundles:
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
Grim Dawn
Ara Fell
Highrise Heroes: Word Challenge
OddPlanet
Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon
METAL SLUG
SHOCK TROOPERS
Hand of Fate
1001 Spikes
Bulb Boy
Soul Axiom
Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2
80 Days
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Reborn
PONCHO

HAVE
This or point me to your Steam wishlist and I'll try to find things on it to trade you.

Thanks.
$30 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition GOG CD-KEY GLOBAL

So I recently purchased a Witcher 3 key and it was unclear that this was for GOG (I was looking for a STEAM key) So now I decided to make a GOG account cause I'm new here and was wondering if anyone would buy the game for $30 it is the Game Of The Year Edition and I can prove it with screenshots or a skype call if you need me to.
(I can also provide proof that it is a working key and the receipt of the purchase) I tried disputing claims for a refund but the product can't be refunded once It is dispatched. Not sure if this is the right place for this but just message me for more details It would suck for me to purchase the game again.
Thanks for the trade innerring :)
CorruptHero: $30 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition GOG CD-KEY GLOBAL

So I recently purchased a Witcher 3 key and it was unclear that this was for GOG (I was looking for a STEAM key) So now I decided to make a GOG account cause I'm new here and was wondering if anyone would buy the game for $30 it is the Game Of The Year Edition and I can prove it with screenshots or a skype call if you need me to.
(I can also provide proof that it is a working key and the receipt of the purchase) I tried disputing claims for a refund but the product can't be refunded once It is dispatched. Not sure if this is the right place for this but just message me for more details It would suck for me to purchase the game again.
I PM'd you
CorruptHero: $30 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition GOG CD-KEY GLOBAL

Ki11s0n3: I PM'd you
Buying games, or codes is illegal. This is likely to cost you your account.
Ki11s0n3: I PM'd you
tinyE: Buying games, or codes is illegal. This is likely to cost you your account.
I wasn't going to buy it from him. I was gonna trade him some of my codes for his.
tinyE: Buying games, or codes is illegal. This is likely to cost you your account.
Ki11s0n3: I wasn't going to buy it from him. I was gonna trade him some of my codes for his.
Oh, sorry! :P
Ki11s0n3: I wasn't going to buy it from him. I was gonna trade him some of my codes for his.
tinyE: Oh, sorry! :P
Lol yeah. I'm not that dumb. I would never give someone money especially for a key that could end up being fraudulent.
low rated
tinyE: .
I would like to visit your island and live naked with the natives.
Ki11s0n3: I have negative rep because I was rep attacked
Bullshit. You have negative rep because you were one of the most shameless leeches this forum has ever seen, and all you ever did was beg and take as much as you could get your greedy hands on.
low rated
Asbeau: Bullshit. You have negative rep because you were one of the most shameless leeches this forum has ever seen
Thanks, I knew there was something not right about him when I saw his negative rep.
Ki11s0n3: I have negative rep because I was rep attacked
Asbeau: Bullshit. You have negative rep because you were one of the most shameless leeches this forum has ever seen, and all you ever did was beg and take as much as you could get your greedy hands on.
Lol ok if you say so, do you have proof of this? No you don't cause it's not true and if it was I would be on that scammers list, which im not. Stop spreading lies to try and make yourself feel better.
Asbeau: Bullshit. You have negative rep because you were one of the most shameless leeches this forum has ever seen, and all you ever did was beg and take as much as you could get your greedy hands on.
Ki11s0n3: Lol ok if you say so, do you have proof of this? No you don't cause it's not true and if it was I would be on that scammers list, which im not. Stop spreading lies to try and make yourself feel better.
Leeching and scamming aren't quite the same thing, which you prolly know.

If it's any consolation, you seem like a pretty nice leech. : )
low rated
Either way call me whatever you want. The trade is done.