It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

swatkat: ...
apehater: fuck off gypsy scumbag

don't trade with a scammer!
A scammer he may be, but "gypsy scumbag"? Really? Why don't you throw in something about jews or gays while you're at it?
apehater: fuck off gypsy scumbag

don't trade with a scammer!
Breja: A scammer he may be, but "gypsy scumbag"? Really? Why don't you throw in something about jews or gays while you're at it?
you don't get it, i guess its an inside joke then.
low rated
swatkat: Offers
Here's my offer, I'll send you a video of me doing fly's eyes in my undies for those game codes?

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Fairfox: ...Shame on you for judging me.
-1 to you.
Don't play the innocent, you are constantly around and you know what's up.
You think it was fair? Well, I simply don't. No judging, just my opinion. I don't expect you to like it, but I thought it's better to tell you straightforward than silently hitting the minus.
Post edited October 03, 2016 by DeMignon
deleted
Post edited October 03, 2016 by Fairfox
low rated
Fairfox: no X-Mas card for you this year.
I've just crossed him off my list, it was an embossed and adorned card too.
deleted
Post edited October 03, 2016 by Fairfox
DeMignon: your offer was brazen. The Baldur's Gate Classic codes are cheap freebies, given away for free by tons of forum members, not asking for a $19,99 game in return like you did :-|
Fairfox: I just offered what I thought was fair and what I currently wanted
I don't agree with the idea that Gog's freebies must only be given away for free.
Sharing the gifts with other goggers is a kind thing to do, but it's not mandatory.

Those titles were free (and available) only for those who got them at the right time, not for everyone.
For me it seems still ok to trade them for other games.

It would be nice not asking for the full price, though..
Post edited October 03, 2016 by phaolo
wanderer_27: Thanks for the Trade !
Thank you!
-1 to you.
DeMignon: Don't play the innocent, you are constantly around and you know what's up.
You think it was fair? Well, I simply don't. No judging, just my opinion. I don't expect you to like it, but I thought it's better to tell you straightforward than silently hitting the minus.
I'm happy to pay $20 for the originals. I just wish I hadn't given up on GOG including them in the sale. o.O
DeMignon: Don't play the innocent, you are constantly around and you know what's up.
richlind33: I'm happy to pay $20 for the originals. I just wish I hadn't given up on GOG including them in the sale. o.O
If a $20 dollar value is fair to the recipient & everything was in public then no one else really has a say. If there was no closed doors about the trade value anyone could have stepped up before to give warning. Granted s/he could have probably gotten the games for that price including the enhanced editions given a bit more patience but I don't think fair fox was gouging; it's not like the game is hard to find or that the trade had no options.
That said $20 really wasn't a "fair" trade since the games + 4 other games used to be worth $20 USD when they were last sold in bundles. I think I got my master collection for about $8 USD on GamersGate when they still sold it before the IP was sold or whatever happened.
However Fox... people on here tend to trade less the current value & more the perceived value... that is say you got the game for $20 but it was on sale for $10 & they missed the sale... the general attitude is that it's only worth about that $10 no matter how long you've been sitting on it. Kind of correct & kinda not... I mean I have the 6 cd or so set of baldur's gate sitting in a binder. I bought it day one for $50 CDN back in the day of the old 5" boxes. I don't expect it to be worth that much but they're worth more than the current price people on here would trade for (even with out the original box)... but another example say is gas if you take another optional good. If you buy say 100 gallons for $3/gal & the person missed that price & it's now $5/gal no one in their right mind would expect you to have to sell it for that $5/gal just because there's been sales before.
high rated
-1 to you.
No hard feelings DeMignon but I would like to mention a small incident that happened with me while trading with Fairfox.
Fairfox traded SupeHOT which was NOT at discount with me for a 6$ game on Fairfox's w/l.
That trade was not fair by my side but still Fairfox did trade with me.
Fairfox could have asked for another game to makeup difference but Fairfox didn't ask for that.

So if Fairfox is trying luck to find some game in exchange of games no longer in catalogue then we shouldn't poke Fairfox with pitchfork or burn with torches.

We all have seen much absurd offers here.

That's all for my 2 cents you both can continue hating each other. :P
JunglePredator:
Reminds me of a guy asking me for Fallout: New Vegas and Hard Reset Redux for Oniken (see screenshot).
Can't get more absurd than that.
Attachments:
tradewtf.png (13 Kb)
JunglePredator:
amrit9037: Reminds me of a guy asking me for Fallout: New Vegas and Hard Reset Redux for Oniken (see screenshot).
Can't get more absurd than that.
I don't think there's any wrong with absurd offers. :-)

Like people asking $1000 for a VHS movie on ebay when there's ~50 other copies starting at $0.99. If they get one person willing to pay that then good for them.... long as they're not misrepresenting the value & hard to do when your search brings up one of those 99 cent valued ones 1st. (The example's mean price was probably $35 USD if you included the 99 cent ones & the $45 ones but not the $1000 one.)

PMing them on the other hand.... that's scammy.

That said... I have a box of old VHS tapes here.... mostly disney & "feel good" animal movies. I'll trade them for a copy of the Steam version of Quantum Break. (Other party must pay for shipping.) ;-)
DeMignon: I don't expect you to like it, but I thought it's better to tell you straightforward than silently hitting the minus.
In that case, then why didn't you tell her when you first saw it instead of waiting for somebody to be "suckered" into what you consider an unfair trade?
Besides, it's not like Fairfox necessarily got the games she traded off for free. She could have darn well paid for them. If she paid good money on them, is she still somehow in the wrong? richlind also could have waited for a sale instead of straight-up paying $20, so that's partly his fault as well. He could also just happen to have a fair amount of money and not particularly care, considering it a gift of sorts himself.

richlind33:
I doubt you do, but if you feel scammed at all, let me know and I can offer you some games to make up for it.
Post edited October 03, 2016 by zeogold