It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

add to my list:

civ 5
freedom force + third reich
railroad tycoon 3
post offer moved
Post edited July 27, 2016 by apehater
Update my trade list.

I have a code for..

Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary
System Shock 2

Want

System Shock Enhanced Ed.
SorcerousSundries: ...
thanks for an other great trade SorcerousSundries
Post edited July 28, 2016 by apehater
[Deleted]
Post edited August 12, 2016 by JunglePredator
Want:

Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition from this Summer Sale.

Give:

A game of your choice for the same price.
Changed my previous entry and only valid for about the next 24 hours

You get all these: (all from summer event, so activate ASAP):
Spelunky
Gabriel Knight (modern; 20y anniversary)
Dreamfall Chapters

Want:
Mount & Blade Warband

For all that might be worth:
Credentials: a past & closed giveaway

Don't know if such a link is required but if it builds the trust required to make a trade so be it :)

edit:
Damn I feel rotten to have pestered the service to unredeem games i did not want, get the keys and now have to active anyway or see them totally wasted :/

cept GK 20k; already had that.
Post edited July 31, 2016 by anothername
Changed my wants to reflect the current sale.
Oddeus: Want:

Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition from this Summer Sale.

Give:

A game of your choice for the same price.
2 quick Qs....

1) What summer sale & why underline it? If you mean the current promo on GOG it's actually a weekend promotion.
2) If you're willing to trade a game of the same value why not just go buy Dying Light yourself?
JunglePredator: 2) If you're willing to trade a game of the same value why not just go buy Dying Light yourself?
Geez, he's from Germany! If you still don't understand, than you should probably stop asking question like this. O.o
JunglePredator: 2) If you're willing to trade a game of the same value why not just go buy Dying Light yourself?
triock: Geez, he's from Germany! If you still don't understand, than you should probably stop asking question like this. O.o
In all fairness, I was kind of wondering the same thing myself . . .
Bumping my post.

Looking for the Warhammer games
Trade list

Post edited August 02, 2016 by plan99
low rated
triock: Geez, he's from Germany! If you still don't understand, than you should probably stop asking question like this. O.o
So he's trying to circumvent German law... essentially doing something illegal?
Or how about if he's that limited in what he can buy perhaps don't say "A game of your choice for the same price"?
Maybe a third option is that it's GOG... he can say he's from the U.S. & just have it payed for via a means that doesn't show on his personal history. Besides are they really checking his personal history that closely? Not like they'll be able to tell if he's downloading it or not; all they'll see is he's connecting to GOG servers which is what he does when he posts on here anyways. Unless they've changed something recently even the games installers transfer via SSL.

Let's let him answer since you don't know his actual situation hey? :-)
Click here!