It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey, it's been a while since I've posted here! This will be my permanent trading post for the foreseeable future:

Want (GOG):
- All empty for now! We'll see next time there's a sale. =P

Have (various platforms):
I've generated a Google Sheet to make my list more readable (and reduce clutter in the forum). Here are some highlights though:
- Anna's Quest (Steam)
- Arma 2 (Steam)
- BloodRayne (GOG)
- Braid (HB link)
- Door Kickers (HB Link)
- Dreamfall Chapters (HB Link)
- Mirror's Edge (Origin, Steam)
- Teslagrad (HB link)
- Torchlight II (HB link)
- Ys - Origin (HB link)

Let me know if anything catches your eye! I'd be happy to trade multiple keys for any of my want items. (And the list should be pretty correct, but please let me know if you see anything weird!) Also, I can buy similarly- or slightly higher-priced Steam gifts, if you'd prefer to trade for that instead! (I'm mostly doing this because the exchange rate is killing me right now, ugh.)

Thanks for reading! Here's a link to my previous successful trades.

Searchability tag: #20e7f119eb8ac25d94df585680a66dc2
Post edited June 22, 2016 by expopower
Deleted
Post edited June 17, 2016 by Cyber_Hollow
Bump.
Have (GOG) :

Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
Baldur's Gate Classic Edition
Baldur's Gate 2 Classic Edition
Icewind Dale Classic Edition

I can also get games with full discount from following bundles: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Pack, Fallout Originals. Can get Hard Reset Redux at 85% discount too, if you don't want to buy Shadow Warrior (2013) to get the discount.

Want (GOG):

Quake 2: Quad Damage, Return to Castle Wolfenstein if you can get those at full discount, also see my wishlist (most of the stuff is discounted now) and make me an offer.

Edit: All summer sale deals are now revealed, so I'd rather spend money working on my wishlist than buying games for trade. Meaning I won't be buying games for trade unless they cost 1-2 euro or so.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by chromeneon
Schizo2015: snip
Replying here to let you know I left you a trade PM. Recently notifications for the PM/Chat system hasn't been working correctly.
Want (GOG)
Californium
Crookz: The Big Heist
Never Alone Artic Collection
Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
Star Wars: X-Wing vs Tie Fighter

Feel free to check my trade list for games I have for trade.
[WANT] Age of Wonders 3 N.B. Age of Wonders 'THREE' (GOG ONLY) Gift code.

[HAVE] The following STEAM GIFTs:

Saints Row IV
Left 4 Dead 2
Borderlands GOTY
Garry's Mod x 2
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Sakura Spirit
Poker Night 2
Orcs Must Die! Franchise Pack
Mount & Blade Warband
ANY 6 Payday 2 GAGE DLCs (Sniper, Assault, Shotgun)

I can also offer 3 TF2 or CS:GO keys pure instead of the gifts if preferred.

All these GIFTs are tradable and region free. I have nearly 3000 trades and a spotless reputation.

PM me for Steam details if interested. Make sure your Steam profile is set to public INCLUDING your gift inventory!

Thanks.
Post edited June 17, 2016 by PasteurisedChrome
I have the following unused steam keys from Humble:

Wolf Among Us
Back to the Future
Telltale Poker 1
Telltale Poker 2

Annoyingly I can't post links to my wishlists but generally want point and clickers I don't already have.
chromeneon: ...
requested reply
chromeneon:
Check chat
apehater: requested reply
Thanks for the fast trade, apehater!
Thanks for the fast trade, apehater!
thank you too chromeneon
Post edited June 18, 2016 by apehater
Click here!
Bump

I can trade for things on your Steam wishlist of similar value. I have credit there, but no other budget for games at the moment.
Bumping my post.

Looking for Afterlife, the D&D Classics bundle (not the Hasbro bundle), Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard & Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire, Fantasy General, Galactic Assault, Indiana Jones® and the Emperor's Tomb™, Industry Giant, Pacific General, Revenant, and Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders.