It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Giltonnam: Bump
Looking for Wave of Darkness and Spaceforce Rogue Universe HD (Both from Groupee's bundles going atm).
amrit9037:
JunglePredator: Honestly skip wave of darkenss unless you're out of ARPGs to play; it's not that good.
amrit9037: And if you're out of ARPGs to play; I have extra Van Helsing Final Cut. :P
Thanks but pre-ordered the 1st 3 so got final cut for free; the 2nd one is the best one honestly.
I'd be after copies of the fate series myself; I have most other ARPGs.

Quick review of where I am:
Grim Dawn is excellent; I've one lightning based character on the go. They're well into the final difficulty.
Diablo 2 was patched last month & I'm still working on my single player character.
I'm stuck in Titan Quest: Immortal Throne... my character doesn't have the ability to tackle the boss directly & ranged DPS is lacking.
Diablo 3 I'm kinda waiting for them to finish changing it so it's less mmorpg like & more ARPG like.
Torchlight I've finished with one class & 2nd class is abotu 1/3 the way through.
Torchlight 2 I'm done with one class &2nd class is over powered because of farming with the 1st class.
Wave of Darkness I'm about an hour in & it's just not that good.
R.A.W. - Realms of Ancient War... I think I'm in the 3rd area? Where there's the dwarves in the mines. It's kinda plain but not horrible. Physics are low & items are hard to tell apart.
Finished Van Helsing 1 & 2 with 3 about 3/4 the way through before Final Cut came out... kinda waiting on character import if they keep their word about it.
Iesabel - haven't reached the 1st merchant but off hand it seems more put together than Wave of Darkness
Sacred 3 - eh... 8th world? level 12? something like that... it sucks. It really does. yet I can't seem to uninstall it.
Scared 1 & 2 - they just never caught my attention; own both but after playing 2 for awhile I uninstalled it.
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms: Stuck in the area where you're supposed to use the wolf guy; enemies are killing me in 3 or so hits yet I have the top armour I can buy.
Dungeon Siege 3 - not sure if I think of it as ARPG or not... I like it as a game but it's a bit different... I never though of the 1st 2 as ARGPs... I'm just past the temple but I forget where that is in the game. :-p
Victor Vran: more action than the rest but still fun... it feels more like Gauntlet. Done most 2 star challenges still working on a bunch of 3 stars.
I just started Silverfall again; still in the swamp, just hit level 10
And there's a couple more I have on the go I just can't remember all the names.

But I've never tried the Fate series. :-)
JunglePredator: But I've never tried the Fate series. :-)
It's more like playing Torchlight.
Thanks for the trade, amrit9037! :-)

[HAVE - all GOG]
Moebius: Empire Rising
Waking Mars
Driftmoon
Anodyne
Meridian: New World
Elminage Gothic
Strike Suit Zero: Directors Cut
Consortium: Master Edition

[WANT - all GOG]
Planescape: Torment
Catacombs Pack
Shadows Of The Empire

or anything else from my wishlist.

So far, I traded smoothly with Fuin (2x), Nihililix (2x), Ingsco85 (2x), X-Com, amrit9037 and mchack.
JunglePredator: But I've never tried the Fate series. :-)
amrit9037: It's more like playing Torchlight.
I thought it was closer to diablo 2... older mechanics.
However... still on my list as "low priority" because of age.
Very low on my list as well... my "really want" list comes 1st & any $ I get goes towards carving it up.
[W] Afterlife (from the lucasart bundle)
Zeus + Poseidon (from city builder bundle)

[H] Money to buy you something of the similar value.
Post edited June 15, 2016 by JasmineMcCoy
Giltonnam: Bump
Looking for Wave of Darkness and Spaceforce Rogue Universe HD (Both from Groupee's bundles going atm).
amrit9037:
JunglePredator: Honestly skip wave of darkenss unless you're out of ARPGs to play; it's not that good.
amrit9037: And if you're out of ARPGs to play; I have extra Van Helsing Final Cut. :P
You do?

Hiding the Cookies again . . . that must be on your super secret list . . .

:)
wanderer_27: You do?

Hiding the Cookies again . . . that must be on your super secret list . . .

:)
May I have a cookie?
JunglePredator: I thought it was closer to diablo 2... older mechanics.
Very low on my list as well... my "really want" list comes 1st & any $ I get goes towards carving it up.
Torchlight 2 atmosphere is not grim at all. The perfect Diablo clone is Grim Dawn.
JunglePredator: I thought it was closer to diablo 2... older mechanics.
Lin545: Torchlight 2 atmosphere is not grim at all. The perfect Diablo clone is Grim Dawn.
Oh that's not what I was indicating.
I was getting at that from what I've seen the mechanics of the fate series leads it to be more like diablo than torchlight because it uses an older engine spruced up.
Style wise I agree fate looks more like torchlight than diablo & wasn't saying torchlight is anything like grim dawn.
I've played both torchlight & grim dawn & they're both quite fun games (torchlight blows torchlight out of the water however) but yes they are different games.
Is anybody interested in Hotline Miami or Shadowrun Dragonfall for Sword of the Stars: The Pit or Risk of Rain?

Thanks.
offer moved
Post edited June 15, 2016 by apehater
Bumping With Updated List ( Post 11107 )
Bumping my post.

Looking for Afterlife, the D&D Classics bundle (not the Hasbro bundle), Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard & Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire, Fantasy General, Galactic Assault, Indiana Jones® and the Emperor's Tomb™, Industry Giant, Pacific General, Revenant, and Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders.
Have --> Gabriel Knight: Sins of Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
Want --> Sunless Sea -or- Avernum 2 Crystal Souls

Thank you
Click here!