It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schakle24: Thanks for the trade APEHATER !!!!
likewise Schakle24
Post edited June 14, 2016 by apehater
Click here!
Hello! New to the GOG forums (not new to GOG or Steam, just these forums) so I'm not 100% sure how this typically goes, but I'm looking to trade a Steam item(s) for a GOG game. I bought a Onevanilla Visa gift card not realizing it wouldn't work for purchases through GOG.

From me: Anything on Steam up to $44

From you: Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition, the Gun Psycho Bundle, and the Volatile Hunter Bundle ($41.97)

I can't post links here yet, but reply here and I'll message you my Steam profile (same username and avatar), wishlist link, or any additional information needed.

Thank you!

Edit:

Just got an offer from a user named KRIOSL, can't find anything on them and they wanted a G2A trade.
Post edited June 13, 2016 by SMN_Design
Have:
Van Helsing Final Cut (GoG)

Hard Reset Redux (GoG) (would trade this for a cheapie game or two so you wouldn't just be better off buying Shadow Warrior and getting the loyalty discount)

Want

Age of Decadence OR
Armello OR
Invisible, Inc (+ expansion?) OR
Victor Vran + Anno 1404? Or maybe we can find something else in that range? OR
Dex + a cheapie game? OR
Guild of Dungeoneering + a cheapie game?

All GoG keys only, all originating with you, from GoG please.
Trades only please.
Post edited June 13, 2016 by Ixamyakxim
SMN_Design: ...
Just got an offer from a user named KRIOSL, can't find anything on them and they wanted a G2A trade.
this is a scammer, don't send him anything
Post edited June 13, 2016 by apehater
SMN_Design: ...
apehater: this is a scammer, don't send him anything
Who KRIOSL?
apehater: this is a scammer, don't send him anything
tinyE: Who KRIOSL?
another fake alt of nes
apehater: another fake alt of nes
Hence the G2A codes.
I wonder if his offer still stands? :P
Just an update to my earlier post. Now also have L4D2 GIFT too :)

[WANT] Age of Wonders 3 N.B. Age of Wonders 'THREE' GOG (ONLY) Gift code. Might be Interested in Golden Realms and Eternal Lords later too, but first things first. :)

[HAVE] any ONE of the following STEAM GIFTs:

Left 4 Dead 2
Borderlands GOTY
Garry's Mod
Sakura Spirit
Talos Principle
Orcs Must Die! Franchise Pack
Mount & Blade Warband
ANY 6 Payday 2 GAGE DLCs (Sniper, Assault, Shotgun)

All these GIFTs are tradable and region free. I have nearly 3000 trades and a spotless reputation.

I won't go first in the trade though. PM me for Steam details if interested. Make sure your Steam profile is set to public INCLUDING your gift inventory!

Thanks.
If anyone is interested;

Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary to trade.

Let me know in PM if you want to trade.
*offer no longer valid*
Post edited June 15, 2016 by Lin545
nevermind
Post edited June 13, 2016 by kalbshirn
kalbshirn: Deal?
Sent you a PM.
SMN_Design:
PLEASE READ THE OP (before you trade :p)
If you are not certain about trading with someone just don't do it. Otherwise check their reps and see how old their account is. Someone can open an account just to scam you.

Also tell the person who wants to trade with you to reply you in this thread first BEFORE PM'ing you.
Post edited June 13, 2016 by Zurvan7
apehater: another fake alt of nes
This KRIOSL tried to make business with me 2 days ago. I didn't trade at the time cause I had only one code for all games. He wanted only two of them and said that he already had the other two so he wouldn't be able to redeem them.
I backed down and there was no deal but it was a fluke.

I was suspicious, didn't know why exactly but didn't accept his friend invitation. After that he went private.

By the way, his name isn't on the wiki list of scammers.