It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well Zeogold asked for the copy of Space Rangers I had on GamersGate so that's now gone.
So now down to a GamersGate gift copy of Desert Law & I'm looking to swap it for any thing currently on sale on GOG if anyone's interested. Just post a message here what you're wanting to trade of interested.
Post edited June 12, 2016 by JunglePredator
park_84.: Hypersomniac isn't wakalo.. I am :D
I've been here since 2011 btw
Grabbing all YO GAMES!! :D
Sir_Dupre: Your mother must be so proud.
She isn't. She told me in bed last night.
high rated
Looks like the arsenal of slander and bullying includes one more pathetic tactic - abusing the rep system both ways, then screaming "bloody murder" in the forum. It might have been somewhat smart, if it wasn't so desperate; being outed and put on the Scammers list must hurt really really badly.
low rated
HypersomniacLive: Looks like the arsenal of slander and bullying includes one more pathetic tactic - abusing the rep system both ways, then screaming "bloody murder" in the forum. It might have been somewhat smart, if it wasn't so desperate; being outed and put on the Scammers list must hurt really really badly.
This lying tactic doesnt work for you anymore.
I caught Nes and i bust you too Wakalo.

Still 2178 ?
If you're interested in anything from the [HAVE] section and can trade it for anything from the [WANT] section contact me via chat to discuss (because there are some titles I'm more willing to part with than others). Games marked with star (*) I might redeem for myself in the foreseeable future so if you really like one of these you have to offer something I want the most, soon.

[HAVE]

All steam unless otherwise noted:

*Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power

*Sunless Sea

*Tex Murphy Complete Pack

*Else Heart.Break()

Door Kickers

Outlast

Gas Guzzlers Extreme

Retro City Rampage DX

Knight Squad

Never Alone + Foxtales DLC

FORCED

Nuclear Dawn

Final Exam

Yesterday

7th Guest + 11th Hour Pack

Tomb Raider I

Tomb Raider II

Tomb Raider III

Overlord™

Coin Crypt

Fish Fillets 2

[WANT]

Something from my GOG wishlist listed here or

steam keys of:

Evochron Legacy

Evochron Mercenary

Forsaken Isle

Crea

Executive Assault

Fable - The Lost Chapters

R.U.S.E

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Plague Inc: Evolved

A Story About My Uncle

Among the Sleep

Goat Simulator

Any of the THE KING OF FIGHTERS games

And any other games:

- set in space
- like Terraria
- like Torchlight or
- with pirates, sea ship battles and stormy levels.

Had a pleasant trades with: </span>, [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post12356]<span class="bold">blackcatXIII</span>, <span class="bold">sergeyua</span>, <span class="bold">mike_cesara</span>, <span class="bold">cecil</span>
Post edited July 14, 2016 by leon30
Howdy, fellow traders!
I'll be getting rid of most of these spare games I have in the next week or so.
If you see something interesting, this is probably the last chance to trade with me for that piece of entertaining software.
Take care! :)
Summer Sale Day 5 Bump!

Trying to trade my key for "The Division" for stuff from my GOG wishlist while the Summer Sale has them on sale. Please PM if your interested in this game and would like to make an offer.
Trade list bump

Post edited June 15, 2016 by plan99
Hello, am interested in trading a Steam bundle of the Stalker series:

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky

Willing to trade all three together for one or more of the following GOG releases:

Albion
Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet
Carmageddon Max Pack
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Dracula Trilogy
Freedom Force
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father - 20th Anniversary Edition
Jade Empire: Special Edition (Most need a digital version)
Journey to the Centre of the Earth (Most need a digital version)
Legend of Kay: Anniversary
Monster Bash
Psychonauts
Real Myst Masterpiece Edition
Redneck Rampage
Shadow Warrior Classic Complete
Starship Titanic
System Shock: Enhanced Edition
Volgarr The Viking
Ys I & II Chronicles+

As mentioned above willing to trade the Stalker bundle for one of these games. If you're willing to offer more than one that's fine. Please PM with your suggestions.
offer moved
Post edited June 13, 2016 by apehater
pferreira1983: Hello, am interested in trading a Steam bundle of the Stalker series:

You may check if S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are redeemable on or exchange keys for [url=http://cop.stalker-game.com/?page=reclaim]GoG version if you want.
pferreira1983: Hello, am interested in trading a Steam bundle of the Stalker series:

mike_cesara: You may check if S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are redeemable on or exchange keys for [url=http://cop.stalker-game.com/?page=reclaim]GoG version if you want.
They're Steam game keys I'm trading. PM if you're interested. I really want these taken off me in exchange for something.
Sir_Dupre: Forgot that i traded with Fuin quite some time ago, i didn't know he listed me there... :-)
There's no escape from my lists.

Speaking of which: bump
Post edited June 12, 2016 by Fuin
I have the code for the following game I want to trade, don't know if it's the good place.

Gabriel Knight 20th

Dreamfall Chapters

Let me know if interested.
Bump. My most notable games include Rainbow Six: Siege and Hyper Light Drifter on Steam.