It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NinJaB0T: [...]

I would also like to ask if there is someone known here in the community that has served in the past as an intermediary and that would be willing to make the deal if someone accepts my offer.

Many thanks!
HypersomniacLive: I don't think we ever had an intermediary, but you can always ask in here about anyone making you an offer. Also, make sure they abide by rule #6 (OP), and practice what mike_cesara suggested here.
I am trying to click the link you provided but it redirects me to the same page, but thanks for the useful tip.

By the way, a scammer tried to lure me just now (PARK_84.)
He is on the scammers list and he even tried to direct me to the page where the user he was trying to impersonate made his offer. Of course he was offline... stupid bastard. He just told me to fuck off after I called him a scammer.

Beware of PARK_84.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by NinJaB0T
deleted
Fairfox: Still no Fairf0x? Geez, lazy.
I think anybody who knows you well enough would realize it's not you as soon as they fail to use your signature manner of speaking.
deleted
high rated
NinJaB0T: I am trying to click the link you provided but it redirects me to the same page, but thanks for the useful tip.

[...]
It's post #12368.

He is on the scammers list and he even tried to direct me to the page where the user he was trying to impersonate made his offer. Of course he was offline... stupid bastard. He just told me to fuck off after I called him a scammer.

Beware of PARK_84.
Could you perhaps post a screenshot of that conversation?
zeogold: I think anybody who knows you well enough would realize it's not you as soon as they fail to use your signature manner of speaking.
Fairfox: Excuse me, kind and established GOG patron, would you possibly allow me the good grace of a rewarding and successful digital trade? Our partnership would surely flourish under the soft but bright light of online cooperation, and the swiftness of the transaction would benefit those, possibly such as yourself, with more urgent and pressing matters. I thank you, said kind and established GOG patron, and welcome your reply, most humbly.

vs

lolz Imma want tradez. Trade meee <3 kthnxbi
First one is too much kiss ass. Rises suspicion.
Later one is something that will go unnoticed. :P

Beware of PARK_84.
HypersomniacLive: Could you perhaps post a screenshot of that conversation?
Here it is. Not much going on but I checked the link he provided and the user he was posing as was offline.

Note: This is a screenshot I took now after he went offline.
Attachments:
NinJaB0T:
You dodged a bullet.
Btw do you play steam games?
NinJaB0T:
amrit9037: You dodged a bullet.
Btw do you play steam games?
Yes I do. But I have a very modest list. I have like 20 or so games but I expect to support more in the future. That is why I registered on GOG.
NinJaB0T:
check chat
Bumping my post.

Looking for Afterlife, both of the Call of Cthulhu games, the D&D Classics bundle (not the Hasbro one), Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard & Legend: Battlespire, Fantasy General, Galactic Assault, Indiana Jones® and the Emperor's Tomb™, Pacific General, Revenant, and Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders.
Want:

Quake II: Quad Damage
Quake III: Gold
Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny
Return to Castle Wolfenstein

as currently on sale.

Anyone wants something else?
Got a request from Maugy.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by krany
high rated
krany: [...] Got a request from Maugy.
Doesn't ring a bell. Ask them to reply to your post here, as per rule #6 of the thread.

And If I may ask, what do they want in return?
Post edited June 11, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
krany: [...] Got a request from Maugy.
HypersomniacLive: Doesn't ring a bell. Ask them to reply to your post here, as per rule #6 of the thread.

And If I may ask, what do they want in return?
Asked him.

In Return: Lichdom and starpoint gemini 2
have anyone a spare hand of fate steamkey to trade?
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Schizo2015