It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a ton of steam keys that I'm willing to trade for anything I don't already own (steam or GOG).
Let me know if anything interests you.

7th Guest + 11th Hour Pack
Abyss Odyssey
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
A Story About My Uncle
Atom Zombie Smasher
The Basement Collection
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Blackguards
Borderlands and Borderlands DLCs:The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, & The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Canabalt
The Cat Lady
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Company of Heroes 2
Company of Heroes Complete Edition
Contagion
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Deadlight
Doodle God
Eufloria HD
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Frozen Synapse
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Gone Home With Soundtrack
GRAV (Early Access)
Greed Corp
GRID
Guns of Icarus Online
Hitman: Absolution (2 keys)
Hitman: Blood Money
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Insurgency
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Little Inferno
Lumino City
MANOS: The Hands of Fate Director's Cut
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY
METAL SLUG 3
Natural Selection 2
NiGHTS Into Dreams
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Outlast
Paper Sorcerer
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
Race the Sun
Rise of the Argonauts
RONIN
Secret of the Magic Crystals Complete
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Sonic Generations
The Stanley Parable
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Tower of Guns
Vanguard Princess
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
Worms Blast
Worms Pinball
Zeno Clash

PS I tried to link to an earlier post, but the link isn't working. How do you create a link with the red arrow pointed to a message? Thanks!
eagarza12: I have a ton of steam keys that I'm willing to trade for anything I don't already own (steam or GOG).

PS I tried to link to an earlier post, but the link isn't working. How do you create a link with the red arrow pointed to a message? Thanks!
First, thank you for the trade =D
I couldn't find your previous post, so I'm thanking you here

Secondly, the forum is broken, the links just don't work anymore for newer posts -,-
eagarza12: I have a ton of steam keys that I'm willing to trade for anything I don't already own (steam or GOG).

geekgamer: First, thank you for the trade =D
I couldn't find your previous post, so I'm thanking you here

Secondly, the forum is broken, the links just don't work anymore for newer posts -,-
You're welcome for the trade and thanks for the info.
amrit9037: June 2016
You are NOT the only one he contacted.
He contacted to ABH20
Sent me a message as well.
Asked for my trade list.
I warned him about scammers.
I told him to post in this thread but he didn't posted yet.
expopower: Yeah, I got contacted out of the blue as well. I don't have Adalia's script installed, but I peeked in my browser console to also see his joined date - not very promising, so I didn't proceed.
He's a scammer, don't trust him!
He has at least two accounts, who knows how many more. One account is VILFOR.NOS, there is one called GOG8.
They should do something against scammers, we need to be able to check users!
Post edited June 07, 2016 by dBLOOD
geekgamer: Secondly, the forum is broken, the links just don't work anymore for newer posts -,-
eagarza12: You're welcome for the trade and thanks for the info.
You can try something like what amrit9037 posted - [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=USERNAMEsomethingUNIQUE]https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=USERNAMEsomethingUNIQUE
That url was created with a search for "USERNAMEsomethingUNIQUE", without the quotes, which *was* unique to that post, lol.

What he was saying was that, for instance, I might put "plan99_867530(9)" at the top or bottom of my trade post (mine's old enough that I don't need to) and put that after "search=" in the url above.

Edit: I put parentheses around the visible "9" and did a little editing, so url would stay *mostly* unique.
Post edited June 07, 2016 by plan99
plan99:
But problem is everytime someone replies you with that tag it becomes UnUnique :P
I am working to fix this.
Thanks to suggestion by HypersomniacLive
or we can use tag
#USERNAMEPostNumber

#amrit9037_12179

Like https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=%23amrit9037_12179
Should only show this post.
Post edited June 07, 2016 by amrit9037
amrit9037: or we can use tag
#USERNAMEPostNumber

#amrit9037_12179

Like https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=%23amrit9037_12179
I'm kinda partial to just using your username hashed into md2 or the like.
That way even though it's not unique a search of a string that can't be accidentally generated with ease will show someone all your community activity; good for seeing if you're actually trading or not.
Bumping...

Interested in the following steam titles, by order of interest, space means I much less interested in the lower titles, and it escalates:

Trine Enchanted Edition

Bit.trip Runner

Breach & Clear
Saints Row 2
Shadowrun Returns
Breach & Clear: Deadline

Have
My very old but somewhat relevant, not complete (and cumbersome) trade list [Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut (Gog) isn't available]

* Though my wishlist isn't relevant at all, it does feature some trades I had. If I don't know you from the forums, I'll ask people I do know before we trade. If I do know you, I send my items first!

Edit: Thanks for a good trade for VVVVVV EAGARZA12 :)

Edit: Thanks for a good trade for Braid blackcatxiii

Edit: Thanks for a good trade for To The Moon skimmie
Post edited June 07, 2016 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: Bumping...
I've sent you a pm.
#USERNAMEPostNumber

#amrit9037_12179

JunglePredator: I'm kinda partial to just using your username hashed into md2 or the like.
That way even though it's not unique a search of a string that can't be accidentally generated with ease will show someone all your community activity; good for seeing if you're actually trading or not.
Wouldn't you have to put that in every post, though, if you wanted people to see your activity? Just putting it in your trade post would show who you've traded with (if you include that info) and do the same as amrit9037's idea. Anyway, I like my 8675309 extension - it's impossible for me to forget, lol.
#USERNAMEPostNumber

#amrit9037_1217(9)

Like https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=%23amrit9037_1217(9)
Nope, same problem. The thing with your previous idea and this one is that they should generally stay unique if you only post the link and not the tag anywhere besides the post you're linking to. I changed your tag above, slightly, so this post shouldn't show in the search.
Have:

Saints Row 2 (steam)
plan99:
Using shortened URL solves the problem.
Luckily I got one easy to remember.

See below my username :)
plan99:
amrit9037: Using shortened URL solves the problem.
Luckily I got one easy to remember.

See below my username :)
Yeah, that works, but unless someone trusts you (not talking about you, specifically, though some new people won't know you well) a lot of people, myself included, don't like to trust shortened urls - who knows where they'll lead. The way I replied to your previous post showed that it was a gog link and didn't show my post in the search. I prefer that. If people post the tag for some reason and the search shows too many results, you can always change your tag for the next time you bump your trade list.