It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mike_cesara: Nah, that was example how proper gog key looks like.. and a reminder to play this great game! : D
Sadly I don't have anything but steam wallet left..
pferreira1983: No probs. It's annoying from my point of view because I'm currently unemployed and so £20 here and £20 there that I've lost adds up.
You'll be fine mate. Just don't trust random people, especially on the internet.. And chargeback, you get your money back and loser will get nothing, one more red flag on his steam account.
pferreira1983: No probs. It's annoying from my point of view because I'm currently unemployed and so £20 here and £20 there that I've lost adds up.
Welcome to my club.
I am going to name it GOG’s Only Online Gamers Linking Eutopia (GOOGLE).

B)
high rated
pferreira1983: Invalid Error page. I either had to click on the web link or copy/paste as you would do with any other Internet link. [...]
Not all that surprising.

Sorry you had such a bad experience, hope you can get things sorted out. Do what mike_cesara said to get your money back.

And if possible, please, keep us updated.
i have saints row 2 for steam,want a game from my wishlish:

Still life 1+2 or syberia 1+2
Post edited June 06, 2016 by Schizo2015
mike_cesara: You'll be fine mate. Just don't trust random people, especially on the internet.. And chargeback, you get your money back and loser will get nothing, one more red flag on his steam account.
If the keys are used, can I get my money back? How do they believe I'm telling the truth for them to provide a refund?
mike_cesara: You'll be fine mate. Just don't trust random people, especially on the internet.. And chargeback, you get your money back and loser will get nothing, one more red flag on his steam account.
pferreira1983: If the keys are used, can I get my money back? How do they believe I'm telling the truth for them to provide a refund?
I think if you used Paypal then you can ask them to reverse your transaction.
Don't know if it works same way in UK
Schizo2015: symbia 1+2
Syberia 1+2 (-_-)
Post edited June 06, 2016 by amrit9037
pferreira1983: If the keys are used, can I get my money back? How do they believe I'm telling the truth for them to provide a refund?
amrit9037: I think if you used Paypal then you can ask them to reverse your transaction.
amrit9037: Syberia 1+2 (-_-)
sry my mistake,i correct it.
amrit9037: I think if you used Paypal then you can ask them to reverse your transaction.
amrit9037: Syberia 1+2 (-_-)
I think I had to pay by both card and through Pay Pal. Hopefully they're ok to give me a refund.
Click here
Hello gamers :)

i have some codes left (steam keys) , and want to change them for some old games :)

so, here is the list

HAVE (Steam) (12 games)
-------------------

Poker Night at the Inventory

Sam Max Devil Playhouse

Human Resource Machine

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony

Risen

Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition

Saints Row 2

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Grow Home

Rayman Origins (Uplay)

WANT (i dont care, steam or gog)
--------------------------------------------

Baldurs gate 1/2 (originals or enchanted)
Planescape Torment
Icewind dale 1/2 (original or enchanted)
Neverwinter Nights 1/2
Temple of elemental evil

I am open for any trades, 2-3 my games for 1 from my want list :)

Cheers and have fun :)
Post edited June 09, 2016 by tralala123
Keys will be revoked and games removed from scammers library.
That is a common practice at g2a/kinguin which is completely black market. But you should check your account there anyway, if you didn't pay attention or simply out of luck, you already got some paid subscription and will pay them several quids every month for some kind of protection or something. They will not give any money back, so chargeback is the only option I believe.
You may also chargeback or simply contact humble support and explain situation. Do it before time runs out and get your money back. And good luck finding a job mate, panically need one as well ; )
mike_cesara: Keys will be revoked and games removed from scammers library.
That is a common practice at g2a/kinguin which is completely black market. But you should check your account there anyway, if you didn't pay attention or simply out of luck, you already got some paid subscription and will pay them several quids every month for some kind of protection or something. They will not give any money back, so chargeback is the only option I believe.
You may also chargeback or simply contact humble support and explain situation. Do it before time runs out and get your money back. And good luck finding a job mate, panically need one as well ; )
Thanks. I don't have a paid subscription with G2A although I remember Lesly009 asking me to deactivate the buyer protection because it costs a bit more money so I did. Not sure if that goes against me although I am sending proof to them.
Bump: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post11657

Added:

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Planetary Annihilation TITANS
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack
Steredenn
Wasted

Interested in games from my wishlists (Steam and GOG)
I have Origin keys. Games available are:

Dead Space
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor (newer one I think)
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

I'm just looking for the Quake games (2 and 3 mostly) on GOG if anyone has any extra keys and wants what I have to trade.

So yeah. Let me know if you want to trade. Thanks!
tomexplodes: I have Origin keys..
I hope you got the point, take care and don't trade with anyone who won't respond on your post here, on the forum.