It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fairfox: Nooo idea when 'bumping' is teh good stuffs, but eh, s'been a while? Those three are deffo mah top picks. Hope you're all well!
So, you got addicted to trade aswell?
deleted
HypersomniacLive: Long shot, but I'll give it a try:

I've got the following GOG Connect Steam games:

- Broken Sword 1: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut
- To the Moon

I̶'̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶T̶w̶o̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶W̶e̶e̶k̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶.

Also have Braid as a GOG Connect Steam game; it's on a Steam key with t̶w̶o̶ three more games (Machinarium, Osmos, and Revenge of the Titans).

If interested, reply to this post, and send me a PM, perhaps we could work something out .

EDIT: Corrected the number of games on the Braid Steam key.
EDIT2: Added titles of the games, and removed Two Worlds, as that crazy generous madth3 was extremely kind to gift it to me.
So what exactly do you need now that you already got T̶w̶o̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶s̶? :)

Also Bumping my list

Have
Steam - Broken Sword 1 (I traded for one but then realized I already have it) Should be good for Gog Connect.
My very old but somewhat relevant* (and cumbersome) trade list, also have some steam titles from newer bundles and a very limited amount of Gog keys (nothing above 10$) might also be available for a multiple steam vs 1 gog?
(If you don't see it on the list, it probably isn't available... but you may still ask, I might just got one in the last year)

Interested in the following steam titles, by order of interest, space means I much less interested in the lower titles, and it escalates:

To The Moon
Trine Enchanted Edition

Braid {sort of in a trade status atm, awaiting further clarification, so less interested in offers regarding this title...}
Bit.trip Runner

Breach & Clear
Saints Row 2
Shadowrun Returns
Breach & Clear: Deadline

* Though my wishlist isn't relevant at all, it does feature some trades I had. If I don't know you from the forums, I'll ask people I do know before we trade. If I do know you, I send my items first!
Post edited June 05, 2016 by BlackThorny
wanderer_27: Anyone know anything about user Vilfor.NOS ?

I haven't been able to find any posts by them anywhere.
I thought there was another way to check on a user registration date and so forth, but it escapes me.
amrit9037: June 2016
You are NOT the only one he contacted.
He contacted to ABH20
Sent me a message as well.
Asked for my trade list.
I warned him about scammers.
I told him to post in this thread but he didn't posted yet.
Hmm, so you say not to trust him? I was just about to send him a steam key first because I wasn't 100% sure it is still valid.
BlackThorny: So what exactly do you need now that you already got T̶w̶o̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶s̶? :)
Let's take it to PM, shall we?
wanderer_27: Anyone know anything about user Vilfor.NOS ?

I haven't been able to find any posts by them anywhere.
I thought there was another way to check on a user registration date and so forth, but it escapes me.
He contacted to ABH20
Asked for my trade list.
Yeah, I got contacted out of the blue as well. I don't have Adalia's script installed, but I peeked in my browser console to also see his joined date - not very promising, so I didn't proceed.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by expopower
pferreira1983: Yeah, I'm hoping GOG will get in contact with me about my support ticket to see if the e-mail links he provided were false.

Not sure if this is helpful but the redeem invite links he gave me were: redeemgift%invite% - e-mail address - 10 digit/letter code. So I gather what eh gave me was a couple of invite codes.
HypersomniacLive: The format of the link to redeem a GOG code is: "https://www.gog.com/redeem/" followed by the gift-code.

Could you provide one of the links they gave you with the code-part removed or obfuscated?

I'm not aware of GOG offering invite codes. GOG codes are either normal gift-codes or promotional ones, as far as I know, and the total number of characters varies based on which category they fall under, but I don't think I've ever heard of 10-char codes before.
One he sent me was:

gog.com/redeem=gifts%invite%my e-mail address_ten character code
Post edited June 06, 2016 by pferreira1983
pferreira1983: One he sent me was:

Never seen anything like this before. Where did that link take you to?

http://www.gog.com/redeem/F6399-91DA5-9293E-5D5E7

enjoy the game!
Wanted:
The Forest
Neon Hardcorps
Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End
The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams
The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times
Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone
Outrage
Darksiders 2 Deathinitive
Fleeting Ages
Envy the Dead
The Last Dream: Developer's Edition
StarFringe: Adversus
Dwelvers
Sumico - The Numbers Game
Renowned Explorers
Party Hard
Ark Survival Evolved
Feesh
The Hive
Outcast 1.1
Nightmare on Azathoth
Styx
Snik
Alien Isolation
The Last NightMary
Volume
Dark Souls Prepare to Die

HAVES
He contacted to ABH20
Asked for my trade list.
expopower: Yeah, I got contacted out of the blue as well. I don't have Adalia's script installed, but I peeked in my browser console to also see his joined date - not very promising, so I didn't proceed.
Got contacted by him too. Unfortunately I felt for it, didn't know the date trick (shame on me). Lost like $5, so no worries. I'm not even sure if he can actually play the stuff since I found out after trading that my country is trade-restricted by Valve.

Still, got his Steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306723345/

Report him. Google will eventually index this page which will help people in the future too.

Goddamn, really wanted Arcanum. :|
tangerina: Still, got his Steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306723345/

Goddamn, really wanted Arcanum. :|
so he is a scammer!!!
Great, I thought I was helping a legit user seeking for trade.
But yeah not posting in here do raised my suspicions.
Thanks to Adalia I didn't went for a trade :P

Don't worry Arcanum goes on sale like every 2-3 months andthat too very cheap.
So you can easily get it from trade.
BlackThorny: ...
Check chat
Post edited June 06, 2016 by amrit9037

HypersomniacLive: Never seen anything like this before. Where did that link take you to?
Invalid Error page. I either had to click on the web link or copy/paste as you would do with any other Internet link.

mike_cesara: http://www.gog.com/redeem/F6399-91DA5-9293E-5D5E7

enjoy the game!
Ah thanks man, unfortunately I own the game already so I can't accept it. I posted a wishlist on the forum thread a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if you have anything from there or a Steam code for the Complete Serious Sam pack which was one of things Lesly009 promised me.
Post edited June 06, 2016 by pferreira1983
HypersomniacLive: Never seen anything like this before. Where did that link take you to?
pferreira1983: Invalid Error page. I either had to click on the web link or copy/paste as you would do with any other Internet link.
pferreira1983: Ah thanks man, unfortunately I own the game already so I can't accept it. I posted a wishlist on the forum thread a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if you have anything from there or a Steam code for the Complete Serious Sam pack which was one of things Lesly009 promised me.
Nah, that was example how proper gog key looks like.. and a reminder to play this great game! : D
Sadly I don't have anything but steam wallet left..
pferreira1983: Invalid Error page. I either had to click on the web link or copy/paste as you would do with any other Internet link.

Ah thanks man, unfortunately I own the game already so I can't accept it. I posted a wishlist on the forum thread a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if you have anything from there or a Steam code for the Complete Serious Sam pack which was one of things Lesly009 promised me.
mike_cesara: Nah, that was example how proper gog key looks like.. and a reminder to play this great game! : D
Sadly I don't have anything but steam wallet left..
No probs. It's annoying from my point of view because I'm currently unemployed and so £20 here and £20 there that I've lost adds up.