It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Current GOG Connect Steam games I have for trade:
Broken Sword 1
VVVVV

Want:
Offers (gog only, please)
Thanks for a good trade for VVVVVV EAGARZA12 :)
Have:

Saints Row 2 (steam)

Want:

Wischlist
BlackThorny: Thanks for a good trade for VVVVVV EAGARZA12 :)
You're welcome! Smooth transaction!
Long shot, but I'll give it a try:

I've got the following GOG Connect Steam games:

- Broken Sword 1: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut
- To the Moon

I̶'̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶T̶w̶o̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶W̶e̶e̶k̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶m̶o̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶.

Also have Braid as a GOG Connect Steam game; it's on a Steam key with t̶w̶o̶ three more games (Machinarium, Osmos, and Revenge of the Titans).

If interested, reply to this post, and send me a PM, perhaps we could work something out .

EDIT: Corrected the number of games on the Braid Steam key.
EDIT2: Added titles of the games, and removed Two Worlds, as that crazy generous madth3 was extremely kind to gift it to me.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
Hello, wasn't sure if I should post here as I've been a bit too late but I finally decided to. One week ago (29/05/16) a user by the name of Lesly009 contacted me through chat to organise a trade for me. He said he would offer to buy me 10 GOG codes from my GOG posted wishlist if I bought him some game codes through Humble Bundle and G2A. He also agreed he would get a friend to provide codes for the Serious Sam games through Steam. All I had to do was buy codes he linked to for Prey and Prototype 2 (G2A) and also some Stalker games (Humble Bundle).

Now I've never traded on here before so I'm obviously reliant on him to teach me how to go about it. I got his stuff and gave him his codes more or less correctly (one of the G2A codes isn't right) so he was ok. However, when he provided my GOG code links they didn't work. He apparently sent a ticket to GOG tech support saying that this has been happening to other people as well and by the end of the week GOG would provide individual codes for those games. As for the Steam games he promised me he needs to contact his friend although I haven't heard from him about that the last time we spoke.

After being left hanging I read the trading rules on GOG (you can see where this is going) and surprise I find out I'm actually supposed to trade first on this thread before chatting pm. Of course I didn't know this although he sounded at the time like he was aware of this and disregarded the rules. So I'm waiting for him to get back to me however it's been about a week and he hasn't provided any updates or contact.

Now I'm not yet shaming him because he could come through in the end maybe today or tomorrow. To be fair, the games he wanted me to buy for him he made sure to get the lowest discounts he could find so I wouldn't have to pay a lot although he did seem interested in what money I had on my card which made me suspicious. The reason I'm posting here is so that GOG has a record of contact between me and Lesly009 as should have been done in the beginning!

I'm basically waiting for him to contact me with the gift codes he owes me and hoping he does it soon as it's already been a week.
deleted
pferreira1983: Now I've never traded on here before so I'm obviously reliant on him to teach me how to go about it.
Fairfox: Whhhy? This is 'random strangers' territory... Do not take sweets from random strangers! :(
i repeat this: Do not take sweets from random strangers!</span>
deleted
pferreira1983:
You might be friendly person mr pferreira1983 but that doesn't mean there are no wankers out there.
Head back to humble and report you were scammed, you will get games back. Don't go to g2a, ever (same with kinguin) but you may still chargeback and scammer will get nothing.
Next time you want to trade, use this thread only and beware impersonators.

known traders:
My list of people I've successfully traded with
long list of scammed people, names of scammers aren't important, anyone can make a new account in less than a minute/
known wankers
pferreira1983: Now I've never traded on here before so I'm obviously reliant on him to teach me how to go about it.
Fairfox: Whhhy? This is 'random strangers' territory... Do not take sweets from random strangers! :(

It sucks to get burnededed but it's like email-y 'phishing' scams; ya gotta learn that there are BAD PEEPS TRYING TO GET ALL YOUR STUFFAGES out there!

Crossed fingers 'n' toes and hopefully it's not a sucky situation, buuut doesn't look good :/
Yeah will keep you guys updated. All I know about Lesly009 is he's from the Ukraine. Don't know anything else about him. I don't know if he's reliable. If he doesn't come through will need to get him added to the scammer thread here.
deleted
pferreira1983:
mike_cesara: You might be friendly person mr pferreira1983 but that doesn't mean there are no wankers out there.
Head back to humble and report you were scammed, you will get games back. Don't go to g2a, ever (same with kinguin) but you may still chargeback and scammer will get nothing.

known traders:
long list of scammed people, names of scammers aren't important, anyone can make a new account in less than a minute/
known wankers
Thanks will do. Hopefully we won't have to add him to the list of scammers.
mike_cesara: You might be friendly person mr pferreira1983 but that doesn't mean there are no wankers out there.

known traders:
known wankers
pferreira1983: Thanks will do. Hopefully we won't have to add him to the list of scammers.
Sorry to say but you were scammed by the very same wanker who scammed dozens of dozens others here, with his hundreds accounts.
pferreira1983: Thanks will do. Hopefully we won't have to add him to the list of scammers.
mike_cesara: Sorry to say but you were scammed by the very same wanker who scammed dozens of dozens others here, with his hundreds accounts.
I do hope it's not the case. I've contacted GOG tech support with the GOG e-mail redeem links he sent me to see if they can clear this up faster and verify if they are real. Hope they are, don't like to accuse people of being scammers if I can prevent it. What annoys me is he's been on here during the week (I know this because his chat button lights up green yet he hasn't bothered to give me an update.