It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank You THK47 for being awesome and for such a generous trade :-)
cecil: Thank You THK47 for being awesome and for such a generous trade :-)
amrit9037: Thank you thk47 for Gift and Awesome trade :)
Likewise, to both of you for excellence trade! :)
Bumping my list: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post11657

Also have:

Infinifactory
Crawl
Fran Bow
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
1993 Space Machine

Mainly interested in Distance : https://www.humblebundle.com/store/distance-early-access

And/or Shadowrun Hong Kong: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/shadowrun-hong-kong?hmb_source=search_bar

(Both are $10 each, lower than Infinifactory all time lowest price)
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Gonen32
Have:
These.

Want (currently discounted):
80 Days
Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
Divinity: Dragon Commander
Hard West
Skyshine's BEDLAM Redux!

Also, offers for wishlisted items are always welcome (though I'm interested in some games more than others).

My confirmed Trades
Please see here
Post edited May 11, 2016 by skimmie
Bump
Want:

Papers please

My previous successful trades.
deleted
Post edited June 22, 2019 by Aramandur
How does one actually trade GOG games? Are they from your library? Are they 'unopened' gifts like in steam?
XyleDaylight: How does one actually trade GOG games? Are they from your library? Are they 'unopened' gifts like in steam?
When you purchase a game you can choose to purchase it as a gift.
It ends up in your e-mail.
That gift has a code that you can send to others.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by omega64
No one is interested in Infinifactory ? I want to make a trade, the discount on Distance is ending in 2 hours.

(My trade list is in the last page page)
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Gonen32
Gonen32: No one is interested in Infinifactory ? I want to make a trade, the discount on Distance is ending in 2 hours.

The problem is, with all the Bundles & Bundle sites, Steam games aren't worth what the list price says.

They've really devalued Steam games.

I found out the hard way, which is I why I had a list of about 1,000 Steam Keys before I broke down and started dumping some of them in a Steam account - I could barely trade a handful of them for a GOG sale game /shm.

I got Infinifactory for a Bundled game key.

Your best bet is to probably try to trade for it on a Steam centric site, and even then it'll be a challenge.

I'm not trying to bash you or anything, it's what things have turned into.
Gonen32: No one is interested in Infinifactory ? I want to make a trade, the discount on Distance is ending in 2 hours.

wanderer_27: ....

Sure, it's okay.

Afaik, Infinifactory (for example) isn't available now in any bundle and I offer it for an equivalent of less than its all time low price if anyone was going to buy it anyway. I think it's a fair deal that I want to take advantage of, that's all.

wanderer_27: The problem is, with all the Bundles & Bundle sites, Steam games aren't worth what the list price says.

They've really devalued Steam games.

I found out the hard way, which is I why I had a list of about 1,000 Steam Keys before I broke down and started dumping some of them in a Steam account - I could barely trade a handful of them for a GOG sale game /shm.

I got Infinifactory for a Bundled game key.

Your best bet is to probably try to trade for it on a Steam centric site, and even then it'll be a challenge.

I find http://www.indiegamebundles.com/ & https://www.cheapshark.com/ really help with that. CheapShark will show the lowest price the game has ever been on about 12 different digital game retailers & Indie Game Bundles will tell you if it's ever been in a bundle (though not always easy to find the price).
That said I also tend to look at the current price when I trade because it's like buying gas... "you have to give me gas for this price because that's what it was last week". Sorry... not how retail works generally... it's now %current price% & you missed out. However... in the end it usually comes down to how much I want the game & screw market/value. :-p Since most my games are doubles (my budget usually doesn't include the ability to stock pile extras... extras I get from buying bundles & sales such as have 3 copies of Splinter Cell Convict... 1 for pre-order sale, 2 from bundles) they don't hold the same value to me usually. (Example... I have a copy Convict left... I'd trade it for some from GOG that's not nearly the same value because I'd rather have some of GOG wishlist items alot more then the game is of value to me.... though I've kinda given up on trading for now. (Couldn't even trade for the $8 BG2:EE :-/ )
IsThereAnyDeal.com
- another good site for comparing prices.
post content moved to a new post
Post edited May 16, 2016 by apehater