It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

phandom: ONLY GOG please

[HAVE]
Xenonauts
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear sky
The Consortium Master Edition
Red Faction 2
Rise of the Triad (2013)

Successfully traded with: koima57, Klumpen0815, Magoxx, Urnoev
Hi phandom, do you own or are you interested in the Master of Orion games? Would you be interested in trading Rise of the Triad (2013) for Master of Orion 1+2 AND Master of Orion 3?

My successful trades:
The_Blog
elpc
Frajalistic:
Unfortunately for you, I already have the 3 "Master of Orion" games.
I forgot to mention: You can also check my wishlist, it's public.
Frajalistic:
phandom: Unfortunately for you, I already have the 3 "Master of Orion" games.
I forgot to mention: You can also check my wishlist, it's public.
Okay, thanks for the reply.
wanderer_27: Thank you plan99 for the trade !
Yeah, thank you, too, wanderer_27!
Hello, people.

I'm looking for following GOG codes (since they're not available anywhere else...)

Planescape Torment (PRIORITY)
Redneck Rampage Collection
Sensible Soccer 96/97

I have the following Steam codes/gifts to give away.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Strider
Back to the Future The Game
Poker Night At The Inventory
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
Never Alone + Foxtales DLC
Outlast
Divekick
Frozen Synapse
Goodbye Deponia
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
Card City Nights

Please add me and send me a message and let's see what we can do together.

So far, successfully traded with Dubconqueror and Lin545.
I've been scammed by SAILORNITE (Sophie on Steam, http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255700832, sailornite@yandex.com) (check Known Scammers for more info)
Post edited May 19, 2016 by Liberteer
Have:
These.

Want (currently discounted):
The Witcher Adventure Game

Also, offers for wishlisted items are always welcome (though I'm interested in some games more than others).

My confirmed Trades
Please see here
Have(all Steam):

Dead Island: GOTY Edition
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition
Risen
Risen 2
Sacred 3 Gold
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package

Want(all steam):
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Pony Island
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
Aviary Attorney
Shardlight
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Liberteer: Hello, people.

I'm looking for following GOG codes (since they're not available anywhere else...)

Planescape Torment (PRIORITY)
Redneck Rampage Collection
Sensible Soccer 96/97

I have the following Steam codes/gifts to give away.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack
Strider
Back to the Future The Game
Poker Night At The Inventory
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2

Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
The Walking Dead: Season 1
The Walking Dead Season 2

Never Alone + Foxtales DLC
Outlast
Divekick
INK
Frozen Synapse
Shattered Planet
Goodbye Deponia
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
QP Shooting - Dangerous!!
Woah Dave!

Card City Nights
SolForge - Dinosaur Starter
Dawn of War Retribution The Last Standalone
The Ship Collection

Please add me and send me a message and let's see what we can do together.

So far, successfully traded with Dubconqueror.

EDIT: I've sent the bolded titles to a user named Sailornite. He's promised to send me Planescape: Torment and three more games. So far, nothing. Just a heads up for possible trade requests from this person (named Sophie on Steam). When I get my stuff, I will remove this warning.
Well if you don't end up getting a copy on here look up Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection. It sells for $20 USD on Amazon & GamersGate. Sites like Cheapshark.com don't track it properly for some reason but when it goes on sale it sells for cheap. The best price I'm aware of is $5 USD 2 years ago from GamersGate,
Contains Planescape Torment & several other Dungeons & Dragons games from days of yore.
JunglePredator: Well if you don't end up getting a copy on here look up Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection. It sells for $20 USD on Amazon & GamersGate. Sites like Cheapshark.com don't track it properly for some reason but when it goes on sale it sells for cheap. The best price I'm aware of is $5 USD 2 years ago from GamersGate,
Contains Planescape Torment & several other Dungeons & Dragons games from days of yore.
They don't track it because the Anthology has been removed from sale from both sites. Now, it's either retail or GOG.
JunglePredator: Well if you don't end up getting a copy on here look up Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection. It sells for $20 USD on Amazon & GamersGate. Sites like Cheapshark.com don't track it properly for some reason but when it goes on sale it sells for cheap. The best price I'm aware of is $5 USD 2 years ago from GamersGate,
Grargar: They don't track it because the Anthology has been removed from sale from both sites. Now, it's either retail or GOG.
Oh interesting... I had just visited the GamersGate site to confirm price & it says $20 (USD).
But looking over the page again there doesn't seem to be a buy button... odd they still list the price.
Do you know why it was removed?
deleted
Post edited June 22, 2019 by Aramandur
JunglePredator: Oh interesting... I had just visited the GamersGate site to confirm price & it says $20 (USD).
But looking over the page again there doesn't seem to be a buy button... odd they still list the price.
Interesting. When I click the link to the game, it just tells me that the product isn't available.
JunglePredator: Do you know why it was removed?
I initially thought that this collection was published by Atari and since they no longer have the rights to the games, it had to be removed, but looking again at an archived version of the page, it was actually published by Wizards of the Coast. It's possible that the contract to sell the game on GamersGate ended and the publisher didn't want to renew it, thus resulting in the removal of the game (just like how Paradox and Sega have removed all their games from there too). No idea why they couldn't keep it on Amazon, though.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by Grargar
JunglePredator: Oh interesting... I had just visited the GamersGate site to confirm price & it says $20 (USD).
Grargar: Interesting. When I click the link to the game, it just tells me that the product isn't available.
JunglePredator: Do you know why it was removed?
Grargar: I initially thought that this collection was published by Atari and since they no longer have the rights to the games, it had to be removed, but looking again at an archived version of the page, it was actually published by Wizards of the Coast. It's possible that the contract to sell the game on GamersGate ended and the publisher didn't want to renew it, thus resulting in the removal of the game (just like how Paradox and Sega have removed all their games from there too). No idea why they couldn't keep it on Amazon, though.
huh.. all very interesting. For me the page looks the same as it always had except there's no buy button & the "alert me on price drops" button is a "alert me on release" button.
Hello poeple i just want to know how to clear may shoping cart? i wan to buy 1 game but i have 3 there please help me im new on this website
rockermm89: Hello poeple i just want to know how to clear may shoping cart? i wan to buy 1 game but i have 3 there please help me im new on this website
Go to the checkout page, mouseover the games there and the remove option should be shown. Or just mousover the games in the card (by first mouseover the card symbol) while being on the main or game pages.