It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it just me or is there no way to gift an Insomnia order unless you already own it?
plan99: Is it just me or is there no way to gift an Insomnia order unless you already own it?
It's not just you. Check item #10 on the list.
plan99: Is it just me or is there no way to gift an Insomnia order unless you already own it?
zeogold: It's not just you. Check item #10 on the list.
Ah, that's why i couldn't find a gift options earlier.
zeogold: It's not just you. Check item #10 on the list.
Ah, ok, thanks.
thk47: Ah, that's why i couldn't find a gift options earlier.
One way to do so would be to manually visit the game's page, add it to your cart and continue to the checkout screen. While the price will not show up discounted when you add it to your cart, it will get discounted when you go to the checkout screen and will also give you the option to buy it as a gift.
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Grargar
Check your chat plan99
Update of my trading post.
no longer available.
Post edited July 20, 2016 by fan3l
Grargar: One way to do so would be to manually visit the game's page, add it to your cart and continue to the checkout screen. While the price will not show up discounted when you add it to your cart, it will get discounted when you go to the checkout screen and will also give you the option to buy it as a gift.
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that.
Have: The Masterplan.

Want: Beyond Good & Evil
Trine 3
Tital Souls
Wasteland 2
King of Dragon Pass
Hatoful Boyfriend
Satellite Reign
Sins of a Solar Empire
Democracy 3

Other offer.
Bump ( Post 11107 )
Grargar: One way to do so would be to manually visit the game's page, add it to your cart and continue to the checkout screen. While the price will not show up discounted when you add it to your cart, it will get discounted when you go to the checkout screen and will also give you the option to buy it as a gift.
Thanks Grargar, it's worked! :)
Check your chat ABH20
Hi,

I suspect I've been scammed.

How often does that happen round here, as it was my first trade and it's put me right off!
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Nemesis44UK
Nemesis44UK: Hi,

I suspect I've been scammed.

How often does that happen round here, as it was my first trade and it's put me right off!
very very often (known_scammers please read). anyway who scammed you and which games were scammed title, platform and key or humble link?