It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tfishell: These are physical disks, no codes (aside from Black and White's CD key). However if no selling is allowed, fair enough.
amrit9037: Anyway I am thinking to sell my kidneys for copy of Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition. ;P
says the piratebay user :)
willheim: says the piratebay user :)
The Pirate Bay
high rated
amrit9037: NO selling of game codes are allowed as far as I know.
tfishell: These are physical disks, no codes (aside from Black and White's CD key). However if no selling is allowed, fair enough.
Not only is it not allowed, but this is kind of a bad place for it, too. It would be better if you did it on somewhere like Amazon or Ebay or something where you'd have some third party to assure that the person you're sending this stuff to isn't scamming you or vice versa. Here, we KNOW this place is full of scammers and on top of that, this forum is based off of a store for downloadable computer games, so chances are that the stuff you just listed (I'm assuming they're for Xbox or some other console judging from the names) will have few takers.
If you really want to get rid of this stuff here, you could possibly hold a giveaway (I've seen people hold giveaways for physical items before), or just ask people you personally know/know well.
amrit9037: Anyway I am thinking to sell my kidneys for copy of Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition. ;P
Well I don't have that game nor any $$ (otherwise I'd go buy myself the division) but I think I can move those on Craig's List if you toss them to me. I'll take care of shipping, handling & selling etc. & only take a 60% cut.

Based on demand, security concerns & the like I think I can basically get you $35,000 roughly.

Let me know.
JunglePredator: Well I don't have that game nor any $$ (otherwise I'd go buy myself the division) but I think I can move those on Craig's List if you toss them to me. I'll take care of shipping, handling & selling etc. & only take a 60% cut.

Based on demand, security concerns & the like I think I can basically get you $35,000 roughly.

Let me know.
Don't bother with him! I've got the better offer of one bridge, a box of Tic-Tacs with a glass of stale water, and I'll even throw in Yogsloth's MegaCode!
JunglePredator: Well I don't have that game nor any $$ (otherwise I'd go buy myself the division) but I think I can move those on Craig's List if you toss them to me. I'll take care of shipping, handling & selling etc. & only take a 60% cut.

Let me know.
zeogold: Don't bother with him! I've got the better offer of one bridge, a box of Tic-Tacs with a glass of stale water, and I'll even throw in Yogsloth's MegaCode!
Zeogold has negative rep. You really going to trust someone with negative rep? Tell you what... I'll throw in saved game for Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers as well... since the game has a nasty habit of corrupting player profiles & I don't think I've seen one hosted on the interwebs at all.
zeogold: Don't bother with him! I've got the better offer of one bridge, a box of Tic-Tacs with a glass of stale water, and I'll even throw in Yogsloth's MegaCode!
JunglePredator: Zeogold has negative rep. You really going to trust someone with negative rep? Tell you what... I'll throw in saved game for Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers as well... since the game has a nasty habit of corrupting player profiles & I don't think I've seen one hosted on the interwebs at all.
Pfffft. Look at this guy. He admits to being an "old soul". You gonna trust an old guy? Nah, what you REALLY want is somebody young who has the strength and the wits to properly sell a kidney. I'LL throw in the answer to life, free of charge (shipping and handling not included. results not guaranteed.)!
JunglePredator: Zeogold has negative rep. You really going to trust someone with negative rep? Tell you what... I'll throw in saved game for Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers as well... since the game has a nasty habit of corrupting player profiles & I don't think I've seen one hosted on the interwebs at all.
zeogold: Pfffft. Look at this guy. He admits to being an "old soul". You gonna trust an old guy? Nah, what you REALLY want is somebody young who has the strength and the wits to properly sell a kidney. I'LL throw in the answer to life, free of charge (shipping and handling not included. results not guaranteed.)!
That's Old Soul not "old guy".

I have lived for over a thousand years, I have seen the world change & the trees grow. I have walked paths your foolish kind have forgotten ever existed.

Plus the answer to life, the universe & everything is 42. Free for all.
low rated
JunglePredator: I have lived for over a thousand years, I have seen the world change & the trees grow. I have walked paths your foolish kind have forgotten ever existed.

That's because they led off of cliffs.

Ah, but do you know the question? I happen to have that as well.
JunglePredator: I have lived for over a thousand years, I have seen the world change & the trees grow. I have walked paths your foolish kind have forgotten ever existed.

zeogold: That's because they led off of cliffs.

To be or not to be?

ANYWAY, here is my tradelist, since I think this is the trading thread, unless it's been moved somewhere with less haggling and offers to sell one's kidney
Post edited March 17, 2016 by X-com

X-com: To be or not to be?
Darn.
He knew it.

ANYWAY, here is my tradelist, since I think this is the trading thread, unless it's been moved somewhere with less haggling and offers to sell one's kidney
Sorry it was moved.

JunglePredator: Sorry it was moved.
Damn, can you help me find it?
JunglePredator: Sorry it was moved.
X-com: Damn, can you help me find it?
New GOG's (General) Trading Thread
moved by Repo Men!!!