It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Someone was looking for <span class="bold">Black Sails</span> not too long ago . . . can't remember who it was :/

Just snagged a copy and thought I'd throw it out here before I try to run it in another trade elsewhere .
Post edited February 02, 2016 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Someone was looking for <span class="bold">Black Sails</span> not too long ago . . . can't remember who it was :/
I wasn't the person, and I'd never heard of this game before, but now that I see it, I'm interested.
wanderer_27: Someone was looking for <span class="bold">Black Sails</span> not too long ago . . . can't remember who it was :/
Robert Maynard?

*rimshot*
Post edited February 02, 2016 by tinyE

Just snagged a copy and thought I'd throw it out here before I try to run it in another trade elsewhere .
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10393

siulebuo: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10393
Yeah, I think that's it.

zeogold - I still plan to donate a bunch of Keys for your other thread, I'm still clearing out some before I get back in an audit it as you remember how huge my list is/was.
Do any of you regular traders use US PSN?

Not in a big rush but I'd like to make a trade at some point. I accidentally bought $20 US for PSN last year and had to kick myself when I realized that credit in $ US cannot be added to a Canadian PSN account.
[Want] Darksiders

I know it's a long shot as the sale ends in a couple hours, but I figured I'd try anyway. PM me if you're interested.
high rated
jcosmocohen: [Want] Darksiders

I know it's a long shot as the sale ends in a couple hours, but I figured I'd try anyway. PM me if you're interested.
check your chat
jcosmocohen: [Want] Darksiders

trentonlf: check your chat
Thanks for your kindness and understanding!

My fault, I should've clarified I was after the GOG version. trentonlf offered me a Steam code for free. Please upvote trentonlf's post for having the best of intentions!

*EDIT* Sent me the GOG code. Thank you SO much!
Post edited February 02, 2016 by jcosmocohen
trentonlf: check your chat
jcosmocohen: Thanks for your kindness and understanding!

My fault, I should've clarified I was after the GOG version. trentonlf offered me a Steam code for free. Please upvote trentonlf's post for having the best of intentions!
You have to watch for the gifting dog trentonlf. He's uber sneaky in his ninja gifting. You've been warned! :D
foxworks: You have to watch for the gifting dog trentonlf. He's uber sneaky in his ninja gifting. You've been warned! :D
And trentonlf just sent me the GOG code. ^_^
Thanks for the gift jcosmocohen . . . and now everyone can see your Wishlist :)
wanderer_27: Yeah, I think that's it.

zeogold - I still plan to donate a bunch of Keys for your other thread, I'm still clearing out some before I get back in an audit it as you remember how huge my list is/was.
I meant that I wanted it for myself, actually. I'd be willing to work out a trade with you, though I admittedly don't have very good stuff.
This is a late thank you to under_the_hood for gifting me an awesome game last week during the "Weekly Promo"

Also updated my tradelist.

Added Transistor and Grim Fandango Remastered

Would like Thea The Awakening amongst other things on my wishlist
Post edited February 02, 2016 by X-com
Updated my trade list with the very important Disgaea release coming up on Steam.